Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 (3013 Views)

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets / Super Falconets Midfielder ASISAT OSHOALA (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by kaiosama(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2010
The falconets are to be welcomed to the country this morning being 3rd august 2010 by the president, political office holders and other dignitaries in the country. The falconets who made it to the final in the just concluded U-20 female world cup in Germany have made Nigeria proud by taking the 2nd position after a 2-0 loss to the Germans, they are to be hosted at the presidential villa by Mr president Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by kaiosama(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2010
this is going to be a colorful event, you know?
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by obi123: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2010
our ray of light these girls are , honestly just maybe its not all doom and gloom in this freaking country
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by FBS: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2010
Beautiful girls. May your future be BRIGHT!!!

I am more than proud of you.
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by Akosbaba(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^amen,me too
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by Akosbaba(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^amen,me too
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by Ranoscky(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2010
^
Amen. me too!

No doubt, dey all deserve National honours n not just presidential hand shake O!
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by Redman44(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
The Falconets have done well. After all the celebrations, I hope a detailed report will be submitted as to what happened in the final game against the Germans. This report will then be used for future competitions like the Female Soccer event of the 2012 Olympics in London. Baring any stupidity, the current Falconets Squad should form the bulk of the team that will represent Nigeria in London come 2012. We need to start doing things properly in Nigeria. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by buzugee(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2010
some of those german girls like popps were born as men but had sex change. thats why they won our falconets. half the german team are trans-gender. thats why they tap leather like men . our falconets have done us proud. grin
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by beeke(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
Redman44:

The Falconets have done well. After all the celebrations, I hope a detailed report will be submitted as to what happened in the final game against the Germans. This report will then be used for future competitions like the Female Soccer event of the 2012 Olympics in London. Baring any stupidity, the current Falconets Squad should form the bulk of the team that will represent Nigeria in London come 2012. We need to start doing things properly in Nigeria. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com

You have spoken well
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by mybetop: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2010
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by bisiaet: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2010
They deserve a royal welcome they have done well. I just cant beleive it a female players with such determination and fighting spirit Iam so proud of them
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by tunyus(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2010
Ranoscky:

^
Amen. me too!

No doubt, dey all deserve National honours n not just presidential hand shake O!

afterall the thief and rogues that parade themselves as politician are given undeserve national honour freely
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by mrkoma2012: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2010
Hope they get the deserved welcome their efforts in the tournament
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by canuck(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2010
buzugee:

some of those german girls like popps were born as men but had sex change. thats why they won our falconets. half the german team are trans-gender. thats why they tap leather like men . our falconets have done us proud. grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
Just watching those girls play football brought tears to my eyes.@ Falconets,THANKS A MILLION.WELCOME!!!
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2010
Welcome home super Falconets,i love you all.
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by sley4life(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
They ar far better than the male team. |In short, the bonuses given to the female team is infinitesimal compared to what the male team receive. How can u pay Yakufull $10,000 for mising such a glorious chance that even a blind granny would score & pay the falconet $300 for a win
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by buzugee(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by Desdo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2010
The falconets have really made Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole proud and I buy the govt's idea of hosting them. The team is really well co-ordinated and i want the squad to be groomed the more for subsequent events.
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by Desdo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2010
The falconets have really made Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole proud and I buy the govt's idea of hosting them. The team is really well co-ordinated and i want the squad to be groomed the more for subsequent events.
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by Desdo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2010
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by buzugee(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
doesnt this look like the picture of a 50 year old man http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/aRoX4pBEKWj/FIFA+17+Women+World+Cup+Germany+v+Ghana/Q2Aix3e69Ua/Alexandra+Popp

i swear germany has cheated their way into this world cup by using transgender adults. look at her bulge in that picture. she get prick.
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by babariches: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2010
Welcome Falconets You have made africa proud.

There should be a special welcome party for my girls
they really deserves good prizes from the Nigerian Govt.

And to my girl Oparanozie i love your confidence on the pitch
you got places to go.

Welcomes girls.
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by mamagee3(f): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2010
Their return would be awesome. . .

Congratulations to them for coming back home with a silver medal.
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by degubi(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
Very proud of what the Falconets were able to accomplish. Jonathan should not make the mistake of giving them a presidential handshake or else Nigerians will cut off that hand of his. The next step is for the NFF to organise a friendly between the super chicken eagles and the ever determined super falconets. The victory is defintely going the way of the falconets.
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by galamadrid(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2010
Welldone Committed and dedicated girls. I was supposed to be there to see you pple at the arrival but could not made it. Congrats sha and i pray that this stupid NFF board shd at least promote 75% of this girls to the super falconet team esp the back four.
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by tpiah: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2010
congrats to them.

they did well.
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by oluwafemi113(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2010
I love you girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by rasputinn(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2010
Welcome home worthy ambassadors
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by SSaemoenl(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2010
I really Thank the Falconets for their performance in that tournament, though we didn't win but regardless, very Big thanks to them. I appreciated. smiley wink cheesy grin kiss
Re: Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 by mamagee3(f): 1:59am On Aug 04, 2010
bengreat:

Welcome home super Falconets,i love you all.
Do you even know them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 6 Footballers Who Have Come Out As Gay / Zenithbet Limited. / Sports Betting/gambling Quitting Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.