Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit (37162 Views)

The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) / Sex Robot On The Verge Of Replacing Woman / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country (2) (3) (4)

High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Techcribs: 3:15am On Dec 14, 2018
Russian media say a contraption presented by Russian state television as a high-tech robot was in fact a man in a commercially available robot costume.www.nairaland.com/attachments/8317281_boris_jpeg68c103d2f0e601931d7637af125741e4

The footage was shot at a high-tech show in the city of Yaroslavl, featuring “Boris the Robot”.

Forum organisers used Boris to enliven the event, having him dance to a pop song.

But a crew for Russian state television apparently thought Boris was real, and used footage of him dancing and speaking as an example of Russian technological prowess.www.nairaland.com/attachments/8317282_images16_jpeg_jpeg897a849e6a7c309c839d8c3ef85e133a

Online TJournal noted the lack of sensors, human-like movements and other discrepancies, and revealed that Boris was in fact a human clad in a costume sold under the name Alyosha by the Russian company Show Robots.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8317283_images17_jpeg_jpeg454c0e61c616bfba5912575c98fa3d93

Source>> http://techcribs.com.ng/high-tech-robot-on-a-russian-tv-show-was-a-man-in-suit/

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27am On Dec 14, 2018
But a crew for Russian state television apparently thought Boris was real, and used footage of him dancing and speaking as an example of Russian technological prowess.

BUSTED!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by whitebeard(m): 4:00am On Dec 14, 2018

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by panini(m): 4:42am On Dec 14, 2018
Russians are the most corrupt in Europe.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by jessedaflow: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Only God knws whr we would hv bn without cameras, imagine wat buhari/jubril and some politicians would hv done.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Kingtim(m): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2018
So Whats The Fuss? Is Buhari Not A Robot Himself

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2018
panini:
SMH undecided undecided

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by falcon01: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2018
Snap!
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2018
panini:
........and the most powerful!

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2018
Rubbish That was how NASA faked the moon landing in 1969 and other missions The whites also lie Dont be deceived

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nwaohafia1: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2018
There was 'scam' before Nigerians translated it to 'wayo'

Oyibos lie a lot

Meanwhile,

*ASK A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS HOT WEATHER CONDITION*

*Journalist*: What are your thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about?

RESPONSES:

*LAI MOHAMMED*: this is the result of PDP’s misrule, they stole the ozone layer.

*FEMI ADESINA*: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. CHANGE IS HERE, EMBRACE IT.

*AKINWUMI AMBODE*: We have signed a $10million deal with LG to install air conditioners across the Lagos skyline.

*IBE KACHUKWU*: I assure you the heat will disappear by 2pm,29th May.

*BUKOLA SARAKl*: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him, out of my love for Nigeria and that is why they are witch-hunting me.

*GOODLUCK JONATHAN*: This heat was not this bad when I left office/power but Nigerians did not appreciate me.

*ADAMS OSHIMOLE*: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stole the N100 billion meant for temperature control Research.

*NASIR EL RUFAI*:
We are in talks with General Electric to see how they can generate power for Kaduna from the heat.

*RAUF AREGBESOLA*:
I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand fan.

*ALIKO DANGOTE*: Next week, we are commissioning the Dangote Fan Factory; by 2030 Australia will be buying fans from us.

*BEN MURRAY-BRUCE: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high automatically there will be heat. This is common sense.

*NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA*: Under the last administration there was no political will to address climatic change:

*PRESIDENT BUHARI: From USA* ... this heat is corrupt because Nigeria is corrupt and I will fight every form of corruption involved and responsible for this heat and every corrupt person responsible for this heat will go to jail.

Beware of Nigerian politicians .....lol

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by lawnreigh(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2018
Proaganda at its peak, just to show that they are technologically advanced. Nawa ooo

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Gosj01(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2018
Busted!!!

I sell cheap and clean laptops! click on signature to see awesome Christmas discount.
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Computergloba: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2018

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by meccuno: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2018

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
See technology
"And Nigeria will start producing pencils in 2018"....if you know, you know.
What technology?

Read the very short thread again.
This time.........SLOWLY!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Mccullum: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Russia really disapointed me on this, what a scandal!

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by elclassical(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2018
oyibo dem sabi investigate

ask crown prince

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Passionate888: 8:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Hahaha

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73829194:
corpse roaster. How you dey? Have you smelt the anus of your god buhari this morning?

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nwaohafia1: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2018
panini:

Are they in Europe? grin
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nwaohafia1: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73829263:

What technology?

Read the very short thread again.
This time.........SLOWLY!

Nwoke ohu azu, kedu way?
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by dokie: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73829194:

I'm glad you acknowledge that corruptuon doesn't necessarily translate to inefficiency. That a nation as corrupt as Russia could be as powerful and even prosperous as it is shows that corruption does not truncate a nations progress. It can only reduce it.

Please tell that to your principal Buhari, so that he will stop shouting "corruption, corruption" up and down the whole place, as if it is an economic policy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2018
dokie:

I'm glad you acknowledge that corruptuon doesn't necessarily translate to inefficiency. That a nation as corrupt as Russia could be as powerful and even prosperous as it is shows that corruption does not truncate a nations progress. It can only reduce it.

Please tell that to your principal Buhari, so that he will stop shouting "corruption, corruption" up and down the whole place, as if it is an economic policy.
Ok Dokie!
Your principal will hear!
So that he can start shouting 'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION'!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Jonadull: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Jonadull: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2018
dokie:

Stupid post

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Gkemz: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Not only APC can lie to cover their weaknesses. Russia too has joined the board of liars.

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73829470:

Ok Dokie!
Your principal will hear!
So that he can start shouting 'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION'!
I dont know why muslim terrorists wish to see russian as the world most powerfull nation. No body can surpass usa. The internet you are using today wasnt from russian the phone you are even using to type this rubish i believe its from usa company, if you even have a car i believe it either toyota or honda which are made by usa allied.so what makes russian the world power?

Re: High Tech Robot On A Russian TV Show Was A Man In Suit by bionixs: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2018
whitebeard:
busted

Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge / Farmers Dig Out Huge Python (Video) / See How A Spider looks Up Close