Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? (7433 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
This seems strange but could it be true? A woman took up this challenge and investigated this claim. The clip below shows how she arrived at her conclusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gjMHJ8Y90s
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by noetic16(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2010
where is debosky and other pathetic deniers of researched reality?

@ OP

The fact stated in the OP has been in circulation for a very long time. its just pitiable that many choose to discard it.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Tonyet1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
wooow this is crazy! good riddannce to doubt from those who doesnt believe this world (aeon) is ruled by satan. God help us! OOLA this is mind blowing!  shocked shocked
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by cold(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

This seems strange but could it be true?  A woman took up this challenge and investigated this claim.  The clip below shows how she arrived at her conclusion.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gjMHJ8Y90s&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Young man what is your fixation on Obama?Give the young man a break & stick to your own neck of the woods,Jheeze!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Tonyet1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^ give obama a break. . .ok! so at the expense of his massive deceptions. a break indeed!
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by cold(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
Tonye-t:

^^^ give obama a break. . .ok! so at the expense of his massive deceptions. a break indeed!
What deceptions,so you xpect me to bliv all these crap about satan worship?Even if it is true does that negate from the fact that he is doin an awesome job?
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by NaijaSisi(f): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2010
cold:

What deceptions,so you xpect me to bliv all these crap about satan worship?Even if it is true does that negate from the fact that he is doin an awesome job?
doin a nice job deceivin ppl?

am not saying i believe he does worship him, but if it is tru no mata how 'awesome' a job he is doin, if he is bein guided by Satan it will all count for nothing in the end.

hope its not true sha, but God is the Judge, for now am  lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Tonyet1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^@ cold: when i was new to my christian faith i use to ask other christian folks if there was any such thing as "spiritual blindness". . .yeah i was curious because logically speaking i wondered how someone could hear, see and even witness evil and yet still thinks it was some crap.

2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But even if our Gospel also be hidden , it is hidden only to those who are perishing and obscured only to those who are spiritually dying and veiled only to those who are lost.

4 For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers' minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God. AMP

lets embrace the light bro!
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by NaijaSisi(f): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^^
grin grin grin
CORRECT! grin
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by cold(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2010
@Tonye,so based on this ytube video by an anonymous lady you have already concluded that 'Obama must be a satan worshipper'?
Tonye-t:

4 For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers' minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God. AMP

lets embrace the light bro!
Did they not say the same thing about Jesus,that he was not the messiah they were waiting for, that were waitin for another yet to come?
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by makajibbz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2010
na today, they're all cultist. buh they're jus fulfillng d prophecy of almighty.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Mudley313: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2010
you guys are all mentally deranged conspiracy nut-jobs
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by makajibbz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2010
keep living on what you see. life's not jus wat u see. dumb azz
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Mudley313: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
makajibbz:

keep living on what you see. life's not jus wat u see. dumb azz

your father is a retarded dumb azz. . .you're a nigerian living in dubai n wanna come tell me what goes on in america, okpemu
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by NaijaSisi(f): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2010
^
grin lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Tonyet1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
@ cold,

Be it youtube, be it facebook i know there was always something fishy about these world leaders and even alot of those 'successful' celebrities, fame and success has never come too cheaply than believing Satan. . . and when someone is fame hungry i bet you bro, such a person could do anything. . .yes anything!

Matt 4:8-9

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.

9 "All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me." NIV

bro, nothing comes for free, xpecially when you trade with the devil you must give him some adoration. . .did i say adoration, yes! better still worship, hence their chant "thank you satan".
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Tonyet1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
most folks always abuse and rain insults in threads. ah ah na wa o cant we ever have a decent discussion like responsible folks. . .at least for once. angry angry
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by makajibbz(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2010
Tonye-t:

@ cold,

Be it youtube, be it facebook i know there was always something fishy about these world leaders and even alot of those 'successful' celebrities, fame and success has never come too cheaply than believing Satan. . . and when someone is fame hungry i bet you bro, such a person could do anything. . .yes anything!

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.

9 "All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me." NIV

bro, nothing comes for free, xpecially when you trade with the devil you must give him some adoration. . .did i say adoration, yes! better still worship, hence their chant "thank you satan".
dun mind dat foool, so he's even in u.s.a and he doesnt knw watz up. their's sumtin spiritual goinon behind d physical.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by cold(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^Was it not the same Christ who said in 1st John 3:2;'beloved i have come that you may prosper just as your soul prospers.Are you now saying Christ contradicted himself or is it you that is contradicting Jesus?Are you trying to tell us that nobody that ever rose through the ranks did it genuinely but had to run to satan for help.If that is the case,then what is the whole purpose of being a christian?To wallow in squalor and impoverishment.Or to just remain in the middle class until Christ comes?What about Job,Abraham,Solomon,etc?
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by cold(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2010
makajibbz:

dun mind dat foool, so he's even in u.s.a and he doesnt knw watz up. their's sumtin spiritual goinon behind d physical.
Young man where exactly do i come in here?Do u read properly before retorting?
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Mudley313: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
Tonye-t:

@ cold,

cant believe how this oladegbu of a character has been allowed to continously pollute the religious section with bogus whacked-out conspiracy videos mostly compiled by sore losing racist red-necked white americans who just cant get over the fact that we now have a black president, the election is long over, we have a black president, get over it

as for those NIGERIANS not even living in the US, instead of facing your own palava of a semi-failed state called nigeria you decide to swallow panadol on another mans headache by buying into white racists conspiracies that only loons take seriously out here. i bet you guys also believe the world is controlled by some alien lizard people from some far away planet. id1ots

makajibbz:

as stated earlier on, your irresponsible father is the FOOOL for having a black son who believes in obvious conspiracy fables concoted by racist conspiracy nut-jobs. i bet your moronic self also believe in slavery and that blacks are inferior and are supposed to be perpetual subjects of white slave masters, as some grand spiritual plan cordoned by the bible
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by cold(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^ these folks neva cease to amaze me.Continually swallowing up all diz washed up conspiracy theories bein bandied about by the so called evengelical party.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by makajibbz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2010
Mudley313:

cant believe how this oladegbu of a character has been allowed to continously pollute the religious section with bogus whacked-out conspiracy videos mostly compiled by sore losing racist red-necked white americans who just cant get over the fact that we now have a black president, the election is long over, we have a black president, get over it

as for those NIGERIANS not even living in the US, instead of facing your own palava of a semi-failed state called nigeria you decide to swallow panadol on another mans headache by buying into white racists conspiracies that only loons take seriously out here. i bet you guys also believe the world is controlled by some alien lizard people from some far away planet. id1ots

as stated earlier on, your irresponsible father is the FOOOL for having a black son who believes in obvious conspiracy fables concoted by racist conspiracy nut-jobs. i bet your moronic self also believe in slavery and that blacks are inferior and are supposed to be perpetual subjects of white slave masters, as some grand spiritual plan cordoned by the bible
my homi, beleive wah u blive - i dun givva phuck, besides i didnt even watch d video yu callin conspiracy, cos i kn wah i knw - thts d reason dey hav a blak presido, to capture d minds of ya'll ignorant niggaz.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by mnwankwo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2010
Whenever hatred, slander or gossip arise in ones heart for those who have a different belief or a different perception of the same belief, then such individuals who practice hate or slander or gossip are not of God but of the devil even if they appear in flowing white garment. A spiritual belief that is pure and in in accordance with the will of God does not produce human beings who desire to harm their neighbour either in body or in the soul. Indeed a crime commited against the soul such as bearing false witness, undermining the reputation of your neighbour or slander is more heinious than a crime against the physical body.  It is common throughout history and even in the present time that whenever fanaticism comes in contact with endeavours that will threaten its own existence, it quickly attacks such an endevour by the only tools known to Evil, slander, gossip and even physical violence. Not long ago, individuals who were blessed with the ability to know things that the average man cannot were labelled as witches and murdered. Not also long ago, individuals whose teachings or views are opposed to the teachings of the existing world religions were labelled as Jewish or pro-jewish and prosecuted with enmity. Even Jesus, the son of God was not immune from this cancerous fanaticism for when the religious leaders saw him as a threat, they first tried to discredit him by labelling him as unlettered, the son of a Capenter. When that did not work, Jesus was labelled as a devil and when that failed, fanaticism and hatred drove these people to  violence culminating in the murder of the physical body of the son of God.  

The way to heaven lies in the fufilment of the will of God and this fufillmenrt of the will of God is inseparable from unconditional Love for God and his creations including fellow human beings. It is spiritual poverty that makes people think that they can one day enter the kingdom of God with national colours and anthems or with religious tags and insignia. Their is no race, religion, nationality, etc in the kingdom of God. There is only the will of God. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Tonyet1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2010
@ Cold,

Its quite a pity to see you quoting 1Jn.3:2 to defend your plight.i bet you understand that scripture. Its often said that a wiser way to make a discourse, is to first get facts. . .and i mean reasonable facts. Before you came up here to start antagonizing, did you take the time to listen to other Obama clips from the youtube link aside from the one given by OOLA?

I have never been against anyone's pursuit for power, i have never been against one's quest for fame and legacy. dont get me wrong! but i have always been keen to try and understand what motives these questors have in mind. Obama is a black and a brother by race and maybe the president of the world's power. . who cares?, but go back and dig up history about this guy in his way back high school days, go back and read what his views about religions are, go back and read what he has always stood for.

He had a dream to be president since the early 2000s like he said, and then began his plans by subtily and falsely denying his religion 'islam' for Christianity, he knew America was a state founded on Christianity and their God what better way to win their hearts than identifying himself with what they believed even though he stood for something else.

Now he is the president, and one thing alot of folks fail to realise is that the dude is the president to a nation whose decisions have a huge influence on the world at large, and imagine someone like himself denying and making a jest off Jesus, covering the cross before giving a national speech, even declaring a whole month to gays and lesbians ( a practise God's word condemns with disdain)

I thought my brother Osain said he was a Christian, now will a Christian have a dealing or fellowship with darkness (homosexuals), i thought the bible says "what fellowship has light with darkness?".

Well tonye is not surprise. . . and has never been. . . you know why?. . because my Father's word says
"many wolves shall disguise themselves in sheep's clothing and deceive many".

God bless you!
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by debammy1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2010
house of music/video/evevnts is an entrtainment co . in nigeria and one of da biggest and fastest growing label in naija be a fan on facebook
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by makajibbz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
Tonye-t:

@ Cold,

Its quite a pity to see you quoting 1Jn.3:2 to defend your plight.i bet you understand that scripture. Its often said that a wiser way to make a discourse, is to first get facts. . .and i mean reasonable facts. Before you came up here to start antagonizing, did you take the time to listen to other Obama clips from the youtube link aside from the one given by OOLA?

I have never been against anyone's pursuit for power, i have never been against one's quest for fame and legacy. dont get me wrong! but i have always been keen to try and understand what motives these questors have in mind. Obama is a black and a brother by race and maybe the president of the world's power. . who cares?, but go back and dig up history about this guy in his way back high school days, go back and read what his views about religions are, go back and read what he has always stood for.

He had a dream to be president since the early 2000s like he said, and then began his plans by subtily and falsely denying his religion 'islam' for Christianity, he knew America was a state founded on Christianity and their God what better way to win their hearts than identifying himself with what they believed even though he stood for something else.

Now he is the president, and one thing alot of folks fail to realise is that the dude is the president to a nation whose decisions have a huge influence on the world at large, and imagine someone like himself denying and making a jest off Jesus, covering the cross before giving a national speech, even declaring a whole month to gays and lesbians ( a practise God's word condemns with disdain)

I thought my brother Osain said he was a Christian, now will a Christian have a dealing or fellowship with darkness (homosexuals), i thought the bible says "what fellowship has light with darkness?".

Well tonye is not surprise. . . and has never been. . . you know why?. . because my Father's word says
"many wolves shall disguise themselves in sheep's clothing and deceive many".

God bless you!
truth.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by makajibbz(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2010
Tonye-t:

"many wolves shall disguise themselves in sheep's clothing and deceive many"[/b].

God bless you!
truth.jus watz in my mind.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Mudley313: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2010
Tonye-t:

@ Cold,

Obama is a black and a brother by race and maybe the president of the world's power. . who cares?, but go back and dig up history about this guy in his way back high school days, go back and read what his views about religions are, go back and read what he has always stood for.

He had a dream to be president since the early 2000s like he said, and then began his plans by subtily and falsely denying his religion 'islam' for Christianity

[color=#000099]God bless you!

why dont you get your facts from unbiased sources (based on reality) instead of selectively seeking obviously, not just biased, but irrationally bogus and fabricated ones. i thot one of the commandments of christianity speaks against bearing false witness. i dont know of any sane american in real life who takes seriously the claims of obama being a muslim except the extreme lunatic fringe of the neo-conservatives, most who simply are just ignorant and uneducated and for the most part, bigots and racists who never believed they'd be witnessing a black man rule over them in their life time

makajibbz:

truth.jus watz in my mind.

truth ko, truth ni. if the illogical conspiratory rants of the rabidly racist fringe in america is your truth, then you my friend need to check yourself into a psychiatric ward
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by Googler(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2010
Someone must be making up these theories as a full time job.
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by vescucci(m): 12:30am On Aug 04, 2010
This fella is insufferable
Re: Obama Thanks Satan, Could This Be True? by thehomer: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2010
@OLAADEGBU and others,

You're back with your Obama accusations. I see that you're running from the previous lie/wrong conclusion you made on a previous post
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-469609.160.html This post in case you're wondering). Anyway, this video is like many of the other ones you've presented. I had to check this one out since some other posters were going "hey maybe he's right". So I checked out the video and what do I see, another conspiracy theorist in action. But this one had me laughing when she explained her method.

What she demonstrated is known as reverse speech. Check it out here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_speech
It seems to work due to a neural effect known as pareidolia which is basically the human brain making sense of noise.
Read more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

There are lots of examples out there if you're willing to look. Here is a site that looks into the neural basis with some examples.
http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/people/matt.davis/sine-wave-speech/

Here's the site of the guy that started it all he has loads of examples too.
http://www.reversespeech.com/home.htm

So people who actually consider such videos as good evidence, should try some simple experiments. Record an entire 30 mins to 1 hour news show and play it all through on reverse and listen to what you think you hear.

Another thing I wonder is if this means that nobody is allowed to say "Yes we can" repeatedly any more? Since it sounds like praising Satan on reverse speech?

By the way, did you guys see any connection between what she was saying and the Bible search she ran? What was the conclusion there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer / Devilish Advice In God's Book / Things To Know About Prayer Partners And Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.