Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea (21583 Views)

Everton Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd April 2016 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Imani(f): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2007
I will be rooting for Muppets Man Utd undecided.

The enemy we know is better than the arrogant angels Chelski we dont grin

We dont want Chelsea having too much bragging rights. tongue
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2007
LOL

Manchester United will not fail all.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by akinwunmi(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2007
Omo nothing like neutral ooooo.Is either u r in or out ok.Anyways,theres nothing to argue about.

How many goals Chelski don score since the first phase of UCL quaterfinals?

How many Man Utd don Score?

Who is in form currently?

na the answer to this topic and at d same time na question
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2007
the scummie will get this afterall its been long since they touched a real trophy grin grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by akinwunmi(m): 12:00am On Apr 17, 2007
shocked shocked shocked Nice way and cool words to say da fact.

EXTREMELY UNITED
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Honurable(m): 6:08am On Apr 17, 2007
These is the battle of titan, the two teams has been very strong this season but despite the fact (ti irin meji ba pade ikan a te fun kan) the most strong iron have to stand, the weaker one have bend.

As for me Man. U will surely carry the day, because red have been so superb this season. to beat a club like Roma 7 is not easy. The will beat Chelsea.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by akinwunmi(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2007
We are as strong as a Tower that never and will never bow to the force of the wind.I dont knw wht does shepee[b]chelsea Gin[/b] club still need to be told.They have wht is theres this season.I still respect Ass. 4 using there Youth Team against 'em in Carling Cup Final
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by ibrahim007: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2007
GLORY GLORY UNITED,we can't shout.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by slimnike(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2007
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Those who have mouth can say what ever they have to say, While those that knows what to win is all about should go and win. The colour will forever remain Blue. We will meet at Wembley. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2007
that doesnt mean that i support scummie united o

infact i want rooney to be red-carded on that day grin grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Razorr(f): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2007
Mukina, I see that you are now a scummie fan!

Are you not tired of being disappointed? grin grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2007
shocked shocked

me a scummie never

i just want them to win you

i hate both teams but the yappin coach will lose angry grin grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Razorr(f): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2007
Bad belle as usual! grin grin grin

Keep hating! grin grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Ikbobby(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2007
there is no doubt man utd must lift the fa cup
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Ikbobby(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2007
there is no doubt man utd must lift the fa cup
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by chibaby5(f): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2007
which chelsea will win cup? abeg tlk beta thing. ok who is topping the chart? i mean we r too much. chelsea will go home with not less than 5 nil dat day trust moi
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by lalaboi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2007
?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by thegreat(m): 1:50am On Apr 18, 2007
Which is better: chelsea or Man U?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 1:51am On Apr 18, 2007
manchester united na
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by thegreat(m): 1:54am On Apr 18, 2007
I think I have the answer: C H E L S E A!

dats y they'l beat ManU on May 19

CHELSEA 3 manU 1
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by 9ja4eva: 1:57am On Apr 18, 2007
Lets watch and see what happens.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by star01(m): 1:58am On Apr 18, 2007
this going to be like last season, whooping MAN U  4-0
   i bet chelsea is going to win

who's going to bet?
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by mukina2: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2007
scummies to lose
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Hugoboi(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2007
We are goin all out to win evry'thang and we not even tryn 2 front.We shot down Sheffield last nite and its gonna be like that.ManU for life.We keepin it real.Bravehearts to the Graveyard.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by slimnike(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2007
Sit don look. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by jgirl3: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2007
Muki you wish!

Chelsea needs to retire. That their Carling cup should sustain them for 4 years or so! smiley It's our time. cheesy
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by iniowei: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2007
Manchester United will win the cup, they play good football, and make the game enjoable to neutrals. Chelsea's game play is just too boring I hope they learn to play better, winning is not everything, do it in style after all they have the players.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by amodu(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

We owns the cup.

Never mind our style of play, the players are being payed to deliver not to come to the field to entertain but to win the matches.
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Hugoboi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2007
Blues think its all for fame
But we all know who it is that plays the game
ManUtd :aint nuthing greater than the name
Watch out Blue;With us Prem will neva be d same

Never mind our style of play, the players are being payed to deliver not to come to the field to entertain but to win the matches.

At least u admit ur style of play suxxhonest blue

We owns the cup.

Talk is cheap!!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by amodu(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
Here at the Bridge whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone.

The trophy is coming the Bridge!!!
Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Damy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2007
amodu:

Here at the Bridge whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone.

The trophy is coming the Bridge!!!

[size=16pt]nice poem but my that will not make the cup go to the bridge my friend.[/size]

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea by Damy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2007
More man-u. ppl say it loud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Which Teams Will Make It Into The Euro 2020 Quarterfinals? / Copa Del Rey: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On Wed, 18th January 2012 / Road To Istanbul 2021: UEFA Live Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.