Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (25615 Views)

Lafarge Wapco Field Sales Manager / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by barbie85: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2010
I had 37%,does dat mean no hope of being called for interview
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by alphybnig: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2010
My friend is yet to recieve an sms for his test result, he applied for Business Analyst
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
alphy.bnig:

My friend is yet to recieve an sms for his test result, he applied for Business Analyst

alphy.bnig, what did your "friend" score in the aptitude test
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by alphybnig: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2010
A close friend of mine is yet to receive his test result , he applied for Business Analyst
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
So, I found out that someone who scored 48% has been invited for interview. Meaning that the passmark must be less than 50%.

So why has my phone not beeped yet?

Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2010
Back to the top where I can keep my eyes on you, abeg.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2010
Eeyore how far? i got my IV dis mng, the int is on the 12th i applied for MECH ENGR
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by barbie85: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2010
Has anyone who applied human resource officer been called yet
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
jegbadon:

Eeyore how far? i got my IV dis mng, the int is on the 12th i applied for MECH ENGR

Congrats, dude. Where's the venue? Ewekoro?? I could be wrong, but I'm guessing they are starting with engineering/technical batch first.

barbie85:

Has anyone who applied human resource officer been called yet

I applied for Human Resources Officer, but I've not been invited for interview yet. I don't know if anybody has been invited for that position.

This waiting is the part I hate the most. The suspense turns me into a semi - idiot. Dang!!!!!!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
Eeyore:

Congrats, dude. Where's the venue? Ewekoro?? I could be wrong, but I'm guessing they are starting with engineering/technical batch first.

I applied for Human Resources Officer, but I've not been invited for interview yet. I don't know if anybody has been invited for that position.

This waiting is the part I hate the most. The suspense turns me into a semi - . Dang!!!!!!

Everything will be fine Dude, never give up cos its not over, there was an intv i went to 2months ago after getting to the last stage i was told the MD is out of the country still i commited it in prayers cos to me i prefare the place its an O&G coy, just today i got a text to be preferred to see the MD, pls house mate the struggle is still on lets not give up.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by monsho(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
@ Eeyore,
It is obvious that you are having a prolapse; just that I can't really tell, which of your body parts is being affected the most - It takes a gibbon to identify a troll. I'd expected you to paste that awkwardly echoed text message of your for house to see; at least, to drive home your point.

@ Jegbadon,
Don't get it twisted; I'm not dyslexic. The timing of the information supplied by "BUKA" (king of the clowns); as well as his claim that he was expressly told in a text message that he passed, actually impaired my judgement about you - The interval between the time he posted the topic for discussion and that which he used to alert the house of his status was rather too short.

Of course, you won't blame me for raising the consciousness of the forum members; owing to the fact that those fifth columnists in the house never see anything wrong in taking advantage of the innocent applicants at any slightest shot - Pardon my blunder; it's never intentional.

The decision to declare any applicant successful, in any given test, lies solely with the employer; based on the overall performance.

Jegbadon, I'm very sorry if my comment hurt you so badly; really I am. Do accept my apology.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
@ Eeyore & monsho

You guys may have to take all that excess testosterone out of here abeg. Wetin sef?? And monsho in particular, you cast the 1st stone by labelling people "scammers" without proof, came back to apologise, and instead of either walking away or throwing more light on the issue under discourse, you are blowing grammar. Guy, chill abeg. You must fight every fight.

Rant Over.

Eh hen, better people, any new info
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
monsho:

@ Eeyore,
It is obvious that you are having a prolapse; just that I can't really tell, which of your body parts is being affected the most - It takes a gibbon to identify a troll. I'd expected you to paste that awkwardly echoed text message of your for house to see; at least, to drive home your point.

@ Jegbadon,
Don't get it twisted; I'm not dyslexic. The timing of the information supplied by "BUKA" (king of the clowns); as well as his claim that he was expressly told in a text message that he passed, actually impaired my judgement about you - The interval between the time he posted the topic for discussion and that which he used to alert the house of his status was rather too short.

Of course, you won't blame me for raising the consciousness of the forum members; owing to the fact that those fifth columnists in the house never see anything wrong in taking advantage of the innocent applicants at any slightest shot - Pardon my blunder; it's never intentional.

The decision to declare any applicant successful, in any given test, lies solely with the employer; based on the overall performance.

Jegbadon, I'm very sorry if my comment hurt you so badly; really I am. Do accept my apology.

I inderstand no problem its one of does things
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by onyeoka(m): 1:42am On Aug 12, 2010
guys, i got 35% . i applied for field sales manager. is there anybody in the same job category with me? i dont even know the cut off mark. larfarge should tell us.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ Jegbadon

How did your interview go, and any idea if anyone apart from Engineers had/are having interviews too??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
Eeyore:

@ Jegbadon

How did your interview go, and any idea if anyone apart from Engineers had/are having interviews too??

I just got home at exactly 8.30pm. as regards your questions, it was only Engrs that came thats why i said you should not loose hope. My interview went very fine, Its now for God to conclude.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
jegbadon:

I just got home at exactly 8.30pm. as regards your questions, it was only Engrs that came thats why i said you should not loose hope. My interview went very fine, Its now for God to conclude.

Ok. Here's wishing you success, man.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
Eeyore:

Ok. Here's wishing you success, man.

Thanks. Expect ur calls from them
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2010
@ jegbadon

Congrats, first off. Do you have any idea of the range of scores at the interview? I mean, any 30 something % or 40 to 45% invited??

I just want to establish some pattern in the interview invitations.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2010
blueiyke:

@ jegbadon

Congrats, first off. Do you have any idea of the range of scores at the interview? I mean, any 30 something % or 40 to 45% invited??

I just want to establish some pattern in the interview invitations.

Thanks so much for your words. well from the look of things there was hardly any body less than 40% in that interview but i only observed that your CV may play the most important role towards your invitation, i also had the opportunity of charting with a young guy there that told me that during his time some people of less than 40% were invited that the most important thing is he content of the CV that really counts. so keep the hope alive.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by bankjo2001: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
is there anyone that got the same SMS for interview because i score a little bit high also but i haven't see any SMS. also you that got such text, when is the interview and where?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ jegbadon

Thanks a bunch for the head up.

@ bankjo2001

If I may ask, what position did you apply for and what's your score??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
blueiyke:

@ jegbadon

Thanks a bunch for the head up.

@ bankjo2001

If I may ask, what position did you apply for and what's your score??

Thanks Again, i scored very close to 50% but not exactly 50% and i went for Maintenance Manager. others that came where Mech Mgr, Elect Manager and Instrumentation Mgr as well but all other details i dont know except what have earlier posted.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by bankjo2001: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2010
I applied for Field Sales Manager and i score a little above 40%.
jegbadon:

Thanks Again, i scored very close to 50% but not exactly 50% and i went for Maintenance Manager. others that came where Mech Mgr, Elect Manager and Instrumentation Mgr as well but all other details i dont know except what have earlier posted.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2010
bankjo2001:

I applied for Field Sales Manager and i score a little above 40%.

thats good where you with us at the interview?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2010
jegbadon:

thats good where you with us at the interview?

Forgive me, jegbadon, but were they folks of other discipline (aside Engineering) at the interviews
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2010
blueiyke:

Forgive me, jegbadon, but were they folks of other discipline (aside Engineering) at the interviews

I dont think so. thats why i said somewhere on this thread we uld not breake faith cos our God is able. he is the only one that can make things imposible in our sight posible. so all expectant house mates pls! pls!! and pls!!! dont give up its not over.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2010
jegbadon:

I dont think so. thats why i said somewhere on this thread we uld not breake faith cos our God is able. he is the only one that can make things imposible in our sight posible. so all expectant house mates pls! pls!! and pls!!! dont give up its not over.

You, jegbadon, are a great man. But I'm sure you've heard that before.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by jegbadon: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2010
blueiyke:

You, jegbadon, are a great man. But I'm sure you've heard that before.

Thanks be to God for that. Wish all of us success in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2010
Dear thread, back to the front page you go. I want to keep you in my target line.

wink wink
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2010
So, who and who had/are having their interviews this week??

And for those that had theirs last week, any update yet
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by thewarlord: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2010
@jegbadon, i was also at ewekoro for the interview,,though i can't place yor name with the face,
i believe the cut off was about 40% cos most of us there were 40% upwards and engineering based,
how did you enjoy the coffee?
a little bird told me hr will contat us within two(2)weeks.
so keep your mobile phone on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graduate Vacancy At IITA: Audit Trainee / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. / Firstbank Of Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.