Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (25612 Views)

Lafarge Wapco Field Sales Manager / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Tadejobi: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
Hello everyone,

pls does anyone have any information about Human resource information officer,has anyone been called for interview, whats the pass mark.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2010
@ Tadejobi - Finally!! Someone who applied for the same position I did!!! Welcome aboard, matey. For starters, when exactly did you write the aptitude test, and what was your score
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by karli: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2010
[color=Black][/color]hello people i have just been called for medical test and to resume by january in hr department.praise God!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2010
@ karli

Abeg, when did you write your test and what did you score? Infact, I need to talk with you one on one if you don't mind. Can you send me your number thru this e-mail (xxxxxxx@yahoo.com)??

Please treat as urgent.
¤¤¤Lafarge no go give person heart attack sha¤¤¤
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by netotse(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
na wa o. . .it seems this lafarge thing has plenty k-leg.

i wrote a test for lafarge at chams on 18th november, i got a text saying i was successful but it didn't contain my score or anything just a message saying i will be contacted shortly
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ netotse

"Plenty K-leg" doesn't even begin to describe the confusing, haphazard, suspicious roller-coaster experience that is Lafarge WAPCO's recruitment process. Welcome aboard & fasten your seat belt for the long haul.

By the way, what position did you apply for??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by netotse(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2010
that'd be junior engineer(electrical)
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
@ Tadejobi & Karli, answer me ooo.

@ netotse, just keep your ears to the ground, and your eyes peeled.

IT IS WELL, REALLY.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by netotse(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hey pple,

i was invited to an interview at lakatabu training centre on the 1st of December, i got the text yesterday evening. . .
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Tadejobi: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2010
@eeyore,
I wrote the test at chams on Aug 3, and my overal test result was 40%,ive not heard anything since then.

@karli,
Update pls, when did u write yr test and what was yr score.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by ZaraSanch(f): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2010
We are introducing now our latest Spanish Luis Serrano female fashion sandals in Nigeria, So do not let this opportunity pass you by as our prices are affordable and extremely considerate. If you are interested in wholesales this is the best opportunity to make extra and good profit so far. We have great competitive prices and great deals! All our clients are happy with us, so check them out without compromise. Visit our website for our designs http://www.luiserrano.net/

Best Regards

Zara Sanchez
+34634533755
Madrid, Spain
zarazarilla@yahoo.es
luiserrano@madrid.com
http://www.luiserrano.net/

Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2010
netotse:

Hey pple,

i was invited to an interview at lakatabu training centre on the 1st of December, i got the text yesterday evening. . .

Oga, how did the interview go??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by netotse(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2010
Eeyore:

Oga, how did the interview go??
how far? thought this thread had died sef. . .how's your end?

it went well, thank you. . .my medicals are tomorrow
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2010
netotse:

how far? thought this thread had died sef. . .how's your end?

it went well, thank you. . .my medicals are tomorrow

Lol. I just pulled a Lazarus on the dead thread sha.
Wow, you are definitely on the fast track with Lafarge, dude. Did you ever learn waht you actually scored at the aptitude test? I'm guessing over 60%.
But this people sef, they are just concentrating on technical/engineering and sales cadres, keeping the rest of us "non-essential" cadres in limbo.

God dey sha. Keep us posted, Netotse, abeg.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by BORNTOWIN(f): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2011
Hi all,

Please for those who have written the aptitude test before for Lafarge. What is the format? What do I expect. Applied for Plant & production supervisior
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Fredaogb: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2011
Hello haus, Since some of you have already done the test and are already in the system, I'm sure you will have some valuable information to offer those of us that will be writing ours this weekend. Wot is the test format like? Kindly do us favour by telling us what to expect! Thanks
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by netotse(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2011
Fredaogb:

Hello haus, Since some of you have already done the test and are already in the system, I'm sure you will have some valuable information to offer those of us that will be writing ours this weekend. Wot is the test format like? Kindly do us favour by telling us what to expect! Thanks
BORNTOWIN:

Hi all,

Please for those who have written the aptitude test before for Lafarge. What is the format? What do I expect. Applied for Plant & production supervisior

from what i hear, it's pretty straightforward, GSE abi wetin dem dey call am, the tricky bit is the spatial reasoning. . .also make sure you read the instructions clearly. best of luck!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by headworld: 1:01am On Mar 10, 2011
From soil to oil
Now something is boiling
Our oil tanks are getting exhausted
NOW WE NEED MORE THINK TANKS…
Looking at the challenges (corruption, hunger, complains, power, waste, unemployment, etc) facing us as a Country.
We cannot leave things the way they are
We cannot be part of the problem
What we see are numerous opportunities available by providing solutions.
Prepare…Plan …Execute with SPEED
Strike while the iron is red-hot!

ENTREPRENEURS are WANTED,

Talk to us: Lets get u started or keep u ahead in business.
CALL: OuterEDGE solutions (08066363000) now!

Research
Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Start-up advisory (FREE)

Tomorrow belongs to business owners and entrepreneurs!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2011
Hello Honorables,

Can you guys please give us information on what LAFARGE/WAPCO take home package is like and the general working conditions??

Thanks for the help.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by dammiecool(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2011
@god_speed

u don receive ur score
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
I haven't received my score but having such information will determine how motivated I should be in waiting for the score.

Any information will be very much appreciated.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by dammiecool(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2011
I guess its a good place 2 work cool
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2011
I guess so too, being a french company and all.

But any one with a little more information will be greatly appreciated.

It will also help some of us not to "jump from frying pan to fire".
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by dammiecool(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
god_speed:

It will also help some of us not to "jump from frying pan to fire".

same here cool
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Tonero77: 12:50am On Mar 15, 2011
Hello everyone, i just got a text from dragnet at exactly 12:06am today showing the result of the test conducted on the 12/03/2011, pls did anybody get the same message and what is the next thing to expect,
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Tonero77: 12:51am On Mar 15, 2011
Hello everyone, i just got a text from dragnet at exactly 12:06am today showing the result of the test conducted on the 12/03/2011, pls did anybody get the same message and what is the next thing to expect,
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 1:24am On Mar 15, 2011
Got the same text, and they said I was successful.

Hopefully the guys in this thread who were called last year and early this year will throw more light for us.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Passworded: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hi Guys,

can some1 tell the house the next thing to expect. what is the interview like and how many stages. pay package etc. i take it that since test scores have been communicated then its time for interviews for successful candidates.
Are interviews scheduled based on score grades?

Thanks.

@god_speed and Tonero what positions did u apply for?

Ps let's keep this forum going.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Passworded Maintenance Supervisor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Argue On Twitter Over N30,000 Job Vacancy For Graduate / Graduate Vacancy At IITA: Audit Trainee / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.