Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,779 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Unilever 2010 Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever 2010 Test (1761 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Unilever 2015 (urgent) / Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program / Unilever 2011 Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilever 2010 Test by Chukslaw(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I received a mail from Unilever Nigeria, to undertake an online test on or before Thursday, 6th of August, 2010.
Has anybody written the test? And if yes, how was it and the requirement? I mean, it is online and without any form of supervision.
Please, written back.
Thanks.
Re: Unilever 2010 Test by Gentlesoul1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2010
But i did my online test, it was quiet simple especially the logical reasoning just that there is short time to answer the questions, was kinda scared initially
but latter summoned courage and am happy now. Just hoping for the best.
Success to us all. Amen

Please don't be scared just log on and answer the questions
Shalom
Re: Unilever 2010 Test by Chukslaw(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
Thanks a lot. Just like you said, time was the issue. I have done it, believing God will do the rest.
I wish us all the best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Icpc Recruiting / Most Nigerians Are Not Unemployed, They Are Unemployable (fact) / Massive Recruitment At Integrated Corporate Services Ltd (ICSL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.