Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

"I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife (40214 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Magichand: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chinenye Ndubuife, who, on Wednesday, December, 12, 2018, at 70 Lawani Street, Alakoto, Olodi Apapa, Lagos, killed her co-tenant’s 2-year-old son, has given more details about why she did it.

It was gathered that Ndubuife, who lived with her mother in the same compound with the married man, Samuel Promise, had hit the child’s head against a wall and then used a stone to crush him.

It was learnt that the suspect had asked another child to call the victim identified as Wisdom Promise, whose body she allegedly dumped in the toilet.
According to sources, the suspect was bitter against the boy’s father who she allegedly had series of abortions for, during their secret affair.

The woman was said to have told the police that she lost her womb as a result of the abortions she had for Promise and wanted him to feel the pain and spend money on treating the boy. .

It was gathered that Ndubuife said she only wanted to injure Wisdom, but had to dump his body in the toilet, when she realised he was dead. Confirming the incident, Police spokesman Chike Oti, said it was reported at Trinity Police Station.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/i-killed-my-co-tenants-son-because-his-dad-damaged-my-womb-lady/

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Lordspicy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
nothing sha

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by LuciferGospel: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Why has her story changed?

I thought she said earlier that she wanted to just injure him so the father will spend money treating him this yuletide?

Now she's changing her story to sex in order to garner sympathy - a move always used by feminists to blackmail men to their own advantage.

Even if you had sex with him how does it concern the innocent child?

It won't work.

This evil descendant of Lamashtu should be hung by the nipples from a tree & a searing branding iron be inserted deep into her wide vagina till it hits her barren womb and left there to cool.

This should happen after her tongue has been nailed to her upper lip with 9 inch nails & both palms used in perpetrating this heinous act chopped off with an axe.

Adequate care must be taken to ensure that the concentrated Hydrochloric acid slowly dripping from its beaker is positioned directly over her eye to prevent spillage.

*spits angry

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Jayslicky: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
After God fear women, i've said my own.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Emmabraham: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

I thought she said earlier that she wanted to just injure him so the father will spend money treating him this yuletide?

Now she's changing her story to sex in order to garner sympathy - a move always used by feminists to blackmail men to their own advantage.

It won't work.

This evil descendant of Lamashtu should be hung by the nipples from a tree & a searing branding iron be inserted deep into her wide vagina till it hits her barren womb and left there to cool.

This should happen after her tongue has been nailed to her upper lip with 9 inch nails & both palms used in perpetrating this heinous act chopped off with an axe.

Adequate care must be taken to ensure that the concentrated Hydrochloric acid slowly dripping from its beaker is positioned directly over her eye to prevent spillage.

*spits angry

LuciferElohim
LuciferDivine
LuciferDrive
LuciferHim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by raphretle: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Walahi this woman wicked...
This is what we mean by "Children Suffering for the sins of their Fathers"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Olalan(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wicked lady...........wasn't she enjoying the raw sex sessions with the man and couldn't she have insisted on the man using protection

15 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
This woman should be muled and ripped apart by pitbulls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by dominique(f): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Why not take out your anger on the person that wronged you? After knowingly sleeping with a married man and stupidly carrying out abortions for him, an innocent little boy had to pay the price for your waywardness and stupidity. I hope she's put away for life.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by drey076(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
The heart of man is desperately wiked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Nomesky: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by obinna58(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Loss to both of them, anger doesn't pay

Intellectual thinking destroys anger
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by naijaboiy: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Women are murderers too. angry
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by ifyalways(f): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
God forbid evil.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
DO NOT TRUST BLOGGERS..

YOU have made it in life abi. .

Niaraland front page..

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by DaRuud(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jayslicky:
After God fear women, i've said my own.

*fear igbo women

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Btruth: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
....going away in a prison for a long time will teach you some senses.
RIP to the poor boy.

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by mctfopt: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Is the child the cause of her misfortunes?

2 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by ozento: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry
you must be frm the alien species(devil).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by bluefilm: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fear women!

Tufiakwa!!!

You commit abortion; come commit murder put on top.

Nne, only Lucifer will accept you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by donigspain(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry
O.C Torture!

3 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by jonadaft: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
cry

The heart of an average osu pig cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by KingThreatzz: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lies to justify evil. She must be hanged by her ugly breâsts.
Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Minjim: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
There's a very thin line between love and hate.

She will suck you, screw you, love you .....dont push her across that line to hate you.

2 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Jonadull: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
The developers at it again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Buharimustgo: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Why did you not damage his dick

3 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by Jonadull: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Emmabraham:
Yoruba people commuting crimes and claiming Ibo names.

#spits
Even the most foolish yoruba will never claim Igbo name

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by pocohantas(f): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
What do we need her reason for?

The father dated her and she did multiple abortions, so? Did he force her to do abortion?

Women need to learn to start taking responsibility for actions like this.

She would go to jail, this changes nothing.

4 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by akinszz: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Emmabraham:
Yoruba people commuting crimes and claiming Ibo names.

#spits
i spit on your flat bald head

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife by hustler86(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:

It won't work.

*spits angry

Serial killer spotted undecided ... NLers should be careful dealing with this person

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) / Photos Of The Cameroonian Who Killed His 3 Kids, Once Invited Chidinma / Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.