Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) (7041 Views)

Pdp: An Association Of Failures (written On September 3, 2010 At 1:01am) / Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by PaulJohn1: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ufeolorun: You most times come across as a bloviator with no strong conviction whatsoever,ready to take any position just to have a long winded chat. It is shocking the admin. is pandering to the whims of people like you.Yes, people like you keep the forum going/active because of your love for soggy arguements

Jarus you see that!
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by PointB: 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ufeolorun: You most times come across as a bloviator with no strong conviction whatsoever,ready to take any position just to have a long winded chat.It is shocking the admin. is pandering to the whims of people like you.Yes, people like you keep the forum going/active because of your love for soggy arguements

I seriously think you have mistaken me for some else. Perhaps you are describing yourself when you spoke about having no conviction.

Or how would you on one hand claim I have no conviction, and then turn around to say that the Admin is pandering to my whims? Does that mean the Admin have no conviction as to pander to my every whims, are you confused, or you simply want to start a 'soggy argument'?
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
semid4lyfe: Jarus don resign? shocked

Chai, I pity the defenders and goalkeepers of the opposing teams at that Ajah Emirates Stadium. Dem never see grin

@ Jarus, feel free to pop into the sports section anytime.

Wishing you the best as you embark on another phase of your Nairaland journey.

Sure, i continue to bang in goals.

Nations cup is around the corner, so I will be moving permanently to sports section soon.
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Desola(f): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ufeolorun: You most times come across as a bloviator with no strong conviction whatsoever,ready to take any position just to have a long winded chat.It is shocking the admin. is pandering to the whims of people like you.Yes, people like you keep the forum going/active because of your love for soggy arguements

shlt! That was mad funny! grin grin grin
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Demdem(m): 12:39am On Jan 02, 2013
U have done well no doubt. I wish u the best.
I agree with ur decision to allow another hand to take over.
However allowing a well known bigot to carry on troubles me greatly.
The igbokwenu webmaster has also been proven on several threads to be very daft.
Anyway, oam4j is there to balance the scale.
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Desola(f): 12:44am On Jan 02, 2013
Demdem: U have done well no doubt. I wish u the best.
I agree with ur decision to allow another hand to take over.
However allowing a well known bigot to carry on troubles me greatly.
The igbokwenu webmaster has also been proven on several threads to be very daft.
Anyway, oam4j is there to balance the scale.

but you really didn't see Jarus working alongside that bigot, do you?

come on, Jarus is bigger than that.

Seun wanted to prove to people like me that this as opposed to being a free forum to air your views is actually his property and he can chose how to run it without caring whose ox is gored. He has succeeded.

It is a new dawn. The ibo bigots have a free hand now.

For me, I cannot accept it and i'm sure that it would please him to know that my contribution would be limited to non-existent from now on.

Like Jarus said, "soldier go, soldier come, na barrack go remain".
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by otokx(m): 12:52am On Jan 02, 2013
New year, new things.
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by homerac7: 1:41am On Jan 02, 2013
Desola:

Seun wanted to prove to people like me that this as opposed to being a free forum to air your views is actually his property and he can chose how to run it without caring whose ox is gored. He has succeeded.

For me, I cannot accept it and i'm sure that it would please him to know that my contribution would be limited to non-existent from now on.

rubbish!...u r not different from the person(s) you are accusing. we know you too here very well. you can as well relocate to Siberia, we won't miss you. angry angry angry

@ Jarus...

salute! cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by olawalebabs(m): 5:28am On Jan 02, 2013
Am short of words, but there come a time, we you have to call it a day. Jarus has tried his best toward the development of this forum. His numerous innovation speaks volume of who he is. Wishing you the very best in your future endeavour.
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Obiagu1(m): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2013
Good News! It doesn't matter whether it was OAM4J or Jarus that was removed. We need a balance in this section because it has steadily become tilted and biased towards the Yorubas.
Many knowledgeable forumites have left for good rendering this once interesting site irritating.
I hope the good old gurus return and make this section fun again.

Good job Seun!

3 Likes

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by theripper: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2013
Soldier Go, soldier come, Nairaland no b ur Papa house. If u no like the new rules, deactivate ur nairaland account or DIE, all this pity party no go work.

Even conc bigots here sef dey call person bigot, eeediots wey 90% of their post na to yap anoda tribe. Ndi ara.

@jarus, make u continue to soar higher and for d haters , make una continue to sink deeper.

Afam don come to stay, if u no like am, DIEEEEEE.

6 Likes

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Crayola1: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2013
Desola:

Thank God. If Jarus packing his bags gets you to shut the hell up I am for it x10 cheesy

There is a God cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by ujchief(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2013
Welldone jarus, ur initiatives at the politics section is 2nd to none. It isnt easy moderating the largest section in Nl and trying to combat the evils of the society that reflects daily in Nl.
Irrespective of the fact that a lot of peeps left Nl possibly dis-satisfied with the way u guys run things there, u stil did ur best.
We pray and hope the new mod fill in the large vacuum u've left, and correct a few lapses u had.
Happy new year.
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2013
Desola:

Wonders shall never cease! See who is talking about bigotry. As a neutral myself, I'm appalled at the level a female would degenerate all because of ethnic chauvinism. If you are married, your husband must really be contending with a lot.

16 Likes

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by lateef4me(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2013
Hmmmmm,funny how life can be . Was it not some days along that Jarus publicly boasted that Afam cannot become a MOD .

Wishing you the best in your future endeavours !

6 Likes

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by theripper: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2013
Crayola1:

Thank God. If Jarus packing his bags gets you to shut the hell up I am for it x10 cheesy

There is a God cheesy

U can imagine o, person wey get gonorrhea dey yap person wey get g-e-ni-tal warts. Wetin person no go hear for nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by jmaine: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2013
lateef4me: Hmmmmm,funny how life can be . Was it not some days along that Jarus publicly boasted that Afam cannot become a MOD .

Wishing you the best in your future endeavours !

He was referring to General PointB grin
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by lateef4me(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2013
He also said it publicly to Afam and andre uweh on one thread . Well,that one don pass ,hoping many of ibo posters who left in annoyance will be back as one of them is now a MOD

2 Likes

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Wonders shall never cease! See who is talking about bigotry. As a neutral myself, I'm appalled at the level a female would degenerate all because of ethnic chauvinism. If you are married, your husband must really be contending with a lot.
hmmm! Odikwa Egwu o!
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2013
lateef4me: He also said it publicly to Afam and andre uweh on one thread . Well,that one don pass ,hoping many of ibo posters who left in annoyance will be back as one of them is now a MOD
we hope for the best on this forum.Now the notorious bigots are bidding farewell to nairaland,i hope things get better.

1 Like

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2013
Wishing you all the best Jarus! Nothing do you.
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Dotman01(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2013
Dam.n . . . Jarus's quitting. We gon miss u bro. Goodluck!
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by yokiti: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
Mr Jarus, am wishing you all the best on your future endeavours. May the good Lord protect and guide you always. History will judge you right!

1 Like

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by tawa89(f): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Desola:

no1 will miss u bigot...... MISSBIGOT2012
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by naptu2: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
Well done Jarus. I've been impressed by the level of maturity with which you carried out your duties. You'll definitely be missed.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Gbawe: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jarus, for all it is worth, I thought you did well at an impossible job that put you in a position where, whatever you did, you will always be vilified. Jarus, you dey Lagos? I will be around in a few weeks. Let us meet up and we can brainstorm on a current idea of mine you might be of immense help with.

As per current state of affairs, don't let the over-personal attacks of some get to you. You have done what you have to do and some fools can jubilate as if they have just won the lottery. That just shows how sad these sort of people are. Those fools have no life beyond Nairaland and are likely losers in reality hence their desire to always make a mountain of the smallest mole hill here and join issues with everything/everyone. The political section you moderated ,in the grand scheme of things, is essentially a blog meant to provide a platform for Nigerians to discuss the politics of their nation. Politics is pivotally important for all Nations - especially more so for Nigeria that is very badly led.

Nigerians on this forum essentially remain ignorant of that concept and instead many come here to turn issues into a personal war with mods, ethnic groups, other forumers and to make their use of Nairaland totally about carrying around enduring hatred for others from one thread to another. You can hardly win in such an arena as a forumer talk less of when you are given the job of moderation these 'troubled' people with issues. You did your best and you now have the invaluable freedom of being able to express your opinion as a member. Not a bad deal in my opinion for anyone who has a life beyond this forum.

Wishing you a happy and fulfilled 2013.

6 Likes

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by alaoeri: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jarus surely gonna miss u, know a little about u aside this forum. Wishing u the very best in life.

1 Like

Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Pain(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sometimes Soldiers Go but what comes after them are nothing but a Boy Scouts! Hence, the poor state of the Barracks. They never remain the same. Ride on Soldier. The rest is history.
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gbawe: Jarus, for all it is worth, I thought you did well at an impossible job that put you in a position where, whatever you did, you will always be vilified. Jarus, you dey Lagos? I will be around in a few weeks. Let us meet up and we can brainstorm on a current idea of mine you might be of immense help with.

As per current state of affairs, don't let the over-personal attacks of some get to you. You have done what you have to do and some fools can jubilate as if they have just won the lottery. That just shows how sad these sort of people are. Those fools have no life beyond Nairaland and are likely losers in reality hence their desire to always make a mountain of the smallest mole hill here and join issues with everything/everyone. The political section you moderated ,in the grand scheme of things, is essentially a blog meant to provide a platform for Nigerians to discuss the politics of their nation. Politics is pivotally important for all Nations - especially more so for Nigeria that is very badly led.

Nigerians on this forum essentially remain ignorant of that concept and instead many come here to turn issues into a personal war with mods, ethnic groups, other forumers and to make their use of Nairaland totally about carrying around enduring hatred for others from one thread to another. You can hardly win in such an arena as a forumer talk less of when you are given the job of moderation these 'troubled' people with issues. You did your best and you now have the invaluable freedom of being able to express your opinion as a member. Not a bad deal in my opinion for anyone who has a life beyond this forum.

Wishing you a happy and fulfilled 2013.
I will be out of the country within the next couple of days, but if you're still around when I'm back, no qualms meeting you.
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jarus:
I will be out of the country within the next couple of days

Gbogbo bigz boiz 2013
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
oyb:

Gbogbo bigz boiz 2013
Boss, I know say na thhat one u go see cheesy
Re: Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jarus:
Boss, I know say na thhat one u go see cheesy

Jarus,

You don buy ticket to go meet Desola?

On the appointed day D at the appointed hour H of the said Action A

I dayokanu would "kan esho mole" for you. (Nail the ground)

Dont eat the forbidden fruit

My advice dont do the do, cos once you do the do, you wont be able to stop doing the do till you are caught on top of the dodo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' / Chelsea Has Appointed Rowan Atkinson As New Manager, Mourino Sacked / Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.