Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (22788 Views)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 04, 2010
I have been trying to figure out why guys actually ditch a lady, even when a lady is very caring, nice and pretty.

One answer keeps popping up on my head, Choice. These days its just so difficult having someone that you feel its right for you, because, there are just too, too, many ladies. No offences meant pls. Have examined myself, and 95% of the relationship i left, were simply becos i found' a better lady' or more attention, That i think is a no 1 cause of breakup

Any more reason why guys ditch a girl?
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by double08(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2010
One old man in my village said this when I was 10 years old 'phucking one kpekus will kill your penis'
The old man had 4 wives.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Tosinville(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2010
Many girls aint worth it most especially 9ja girls forget her caring dats y some guys do break their heartz, she's only caring for wat u got to get aint 4 d real love of it, so 4u as a wise guy get wat u want from her then let go of her b4 u wil be d loser. . .
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by MrCork1: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2010
Womens brain are naturally tiny compear to males brain (Cnn Research: 1926)

But womens should be treated like Gold, silver and dialmond, eveyday.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by 1105(f): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2010
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart?

Because women forget to barricade their harts with barbwire
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by slap1(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2010
A guy will always ditch a girl whose only attraction is hidden beneath the skirt, a girl will do same to a guy whose wallet she wants to explore. When luv is not the foundation, a relationship is headed for the rocks.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by fubiluv: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2010
B/cos men are neva content.They keep looking for more things.Even the things that are almost impossible.
Plus that they are polygamous in nature,so one is neva enough.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2010
Its not our fault!!

These women have so messed us up that we just cant tell the difference between Fanta and Miranda anymore.

I am guilty of the said accusation, and I tried correcting it with the next relationship I had and you can imagine the result. I'm sorry t all those good girls who were not apprecated in their relationships, bad girls caused it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by 1105(f): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2010
^^
Gbam u Just hit the head on the nail Okija!!
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Rajalat: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2010
the world is vise-versa woman aslo breaks a man's heart, i mean a man who is so caring and loving, i guest na woman first start am jare,
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Acidosis(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2010
It's because the heart of a lady is too fragile
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Ikedonn(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2010
I think some women are so caring,but they are not so attractive in appearance .A man who's after outward looks will still leave her for another beautiful chic.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by NaijaSisi(f): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2010
mayb coz they are no more attracted to d girl?? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by MrCork1: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2010
Just wondering of Naija_Sisi gets Nyansh

And if she a wifey material
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Vic2k3(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2010
@post. Pls don't generalize ur theory.u ought 2 said some men or @ worst most men not all.pls take correction
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Vic2k3(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2010
2 hve said
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by QueenUcheS(f): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2010
na wa o, u guys dont know wat u want
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Djswaggz(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2010
Okija_juju:

Its not our fault!!

These women have so messed us up that we just cant tell the difference between Fanta and Miranda anymore.

I am guilty of the said accusation, and I tried correcting it with the next relationship I had and you can imagine the result. I'm sorry t all those good girls who were not apprecated in their relationships, bad girls caused it.

WORD. cool
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2010
The good girls that get treated like crap, are the ones who go after the wrong guys.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by 5p1naz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
mr. cork, wats wif this your research thing?
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Onchedu(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2010
Things are no always what they appear to be. He who wears the shoes knows where it hurts. Sometimes tho some people just go in expecting something and when they don't get it immediately they opt out. Some people are just plain mean, selfish and wicked. Sometimes still it's for the better to and the heart break is not intended.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by omofat: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2010
You're right. Sometimes having too much 'choice' can be bad. People always looking to see if something better will show up round the corner and as soon as some half decent guy or girl shows up, suddenly people start things like "i'm confused", "i just don't know if i love him/her anymore".

Little issues that they would normally work through together suddenly become breakup issues. People need to get back to being content.

So many "walking woundeds" around the whole place. Everyone carrying major scars. Gotta stop

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by maxtop(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2010
SAME REASONS LADIES BREAK A CARING MAN'S HEART SHIKENA,  grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2010
Becoz they are callow. I've not loved a gal who would want to please me al the time. The less caring galz would prove a point which eventualy stands them out. A caring gal would show me all the lov in one day witout reserving some 4 tomrw. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
, and again they r not themselves always tryin to pleaz u. I like some suspence.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Hopar: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
slap1:

A guy will always ditch a girl whose only attraction is hidden beneath the skirt, a girl will do same to a guy whose wallet she wants to explore. When luv is not the foundation, a relationship is headed for the rocks.
i agree with you
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by axeman85(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2010
relationship and marriage is not only about caring, its about accepting each other they way despite their shortcomings which alot of guys and girls fail to understand that no one is 100% perfect. i have a friend whose girl of 2yrs decided to call it off because she said he talks down on her when he is angry. she failed to understand that when people are angry we take it on people close by. my friend isnt violent nad has never touched her or abused her. he only shouts and talks harsh to her when she is angry.

when peole know hear what happened they will say my friend broke the girls heart not knowing it was the other way round over a minor issue.

breaking hearts is both ways no matter how caring it is. but if u want to break a heart then make sure its over a very major issue. or mabie violence, cheating. and not becos of flimsy issues.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by moonraker(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2010
I can only imagine that the reason some guys get into a relationship

is for the sher fact of wanting someone that would satisfy an urge or urges??

after such an urge or urges have been satisfied, they loose interest and its

on to the next oneeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by eloii: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
To my own side, is not good for a gurl 2 fail deeply in luv with a guy (even through the guy disvirign u), that is one thing that normally affect lady. No matter u caring, luvly character or other thing u will still be man-treated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Kceelyn(f): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2010
This post got my attention,cos my 8month old rship is abt to end or just ended, My man is sooo into himself n just wants everything to be abt us, He's like dis,I dont bother myself with things dat dont concern me,he luvs just sitting at home after work n wkends,infact he doesnt like company,asides mine n some of his close frds, which he rarely visits/allow come visit, Anyways,we had a lil misunderstanding n he's dragging d issue n not owing up to his manly responsibilities n am like in oda words,wht re u driving at, He popped d words n till date am still stunned, dis is a guy,I rilly luved n made so much sacrifices for, too bad,cos in as much as am hurting,he's lost a PRICELESS GEM! SO DIS GUY DID BREAK A CARING WOMAN'S HEART AND I WONDER Y? ITS ALL GUD, GOD KNWS BEST, !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by surugede(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2010
when a man ditches a "caring" lady, that means the man do not deserve the woman ( how better can we console em grin grin grin )

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by NaijaSisi(f): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2010
Kceelyn:

This post got my attention,cos my 8month old rship is abt to end or just ended, My man is sooo into himself n just wants everything to be abt us, He's like dis,I dont bother myself with things dat dont concern me,he luvs just sitting at home after work n wkends,infact he doesnt like company,asides mine n some of his close frds, which he rarely visits/allow come visit, Anyways,we had a lil misunderstanding n he's dragging d issue n not owing up to his manly responsibilities n am like in oda words,wht re u driving at, He popped d words n till date am still stunned, dis is a guy,I rilly luved n made so much sacrifices for, too bad,cos in as much as am hurting,he's lost a PRICELESS GEM! SO DIS GUY DID BREAK A CARING WOMAN'S HEART AND I WONDER Y? ITS ALL GUD, GOD KNWS BEST, !

sorry jare, i pray God will lead u to the right guy whom he has already prepared for u that will look after this priceless gem, as it is quite obvious ur ex is incapable of handling such treasure
i luv ur attitude to the whole thing tho
keep smiling hun, dont let any1 (or anything) hold u down  wink
some guys are soo stupid, they dont realise a good thing when it is right in front of their eyes! angry well na their own problem b dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.