Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (22786 Views)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Ranoscky(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2010
Dia's an igbo emphasy dat says "Anemelu nwanyi, nwanyi anemelu onye dia mkpa!" (wen u'r carin for a gurl, d gurl will also be carin for som1 else dat is more important to her.) i myself has gone thru hell b'cos of gurls, but my mild concience never give's me d courage to react badly to dem. n i believe daz my problem til date. so i believe whatever wrong dey (gurls) did to mr A, dey'll definately get dia reward back from mr B!
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by NaijaSisi(f): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2010
edited~
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by amblors(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
WHY do Girls break a caring MANs heart?
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by NaijaSisi(f): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2010
^
Question should b: 'WHY DO CARING HEARTS GET BROKEN?'
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by kemisuga(f): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2010
God knows best. Mine is trying to come back, but I will neva give him a chance, cause he has gone to try others and he has found no one like me in the world. It is a pity he lost a gem of inestimable value. And I thank God I didnt end up marrying the animal.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by NaijaSisi(f): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2010
^
good for u girl! smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by joanana(f): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2010
Man-treated!!!!!!! grin Thats a good one.  Most Men r bloody liars thats the reason they break our hearts. While most women r highly materialistic!!!!!!!!. The few good men n women  fall prey to the bad men n women, The solution is that we pray that God gives us the good men or women !!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by 1one: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2010
Girls would continue to get broken,shattered,and shredded hearts because they remain a perpetually complex and mysterious race, you never know what to expect.
With a lady what you see is never what you get, every thing they say or do is themed with duplicity.
You would never know when she's saying yes because she wants you to think "no" or when she's actually saying "yes", its like shes housing all her true emotions and feelings behind a lead padded 100 feet forte and just somehow enjoys the view from way up there seeing you grappling to outheight this barrier"

"Sometimes you ladies can make your self so mysterious, you give us sleepless nights just trying to demystify you and Identify that thing that rocks your boat.Gettting to understand a lady most times is like looking at the sky and trying to count the number of stars on a bright sunny day, you make out yourselves as hidden treasure chests that require codes,maps and ocean bound journeys to unlock, bt the unforunate thing is when you finally open the chest you see a map that directs you else where, the mystery continues.
Not many if us have time for all this drama.THAT IS WHY A GIRL'S HEART WOULD CONTINUALLY GET BROKEN.GBAM!
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Jaydon: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2010
well i feel it's kinda rare for a guy to ditch a lady that treats him well and doesn't whine him to death. but i guess some guys just feel insecure when treated with preference to others by their girls

besides, someladies beginto create problems for their guys when they see that their love and care are not being reciprocated.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by cantcme1: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
@Naija_Sisi
HI
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by NaijaSisi(f): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
Cant-c-me
wetin dey happen?? lol
how ru doin
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Ranoscky(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2010
I know say na ladies go cry pass for dis topic b'cos, na d kyn torry wey dem dey lyk b dis! (To condemn men entirely.)
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by warripekin(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2010
My silly friend Wilson, once told me that since women started wearing trousers especially jeans and putting make ups, he got confused. I asked him why, and he response was like "Cant you see they all look se.xy and inviting, so each time I go out, and I see women, I just want to go intimate with them" For him and for most men generally, its not about how nice a woman , but how fine the girls are. Some men on the other hand, are just mischievous.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by cantcme1: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2010
Im good thx lol, are you in UK ? if yes then where ?
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Tosinville(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2010
(@¿@)
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by kobikwelu(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
Girls would continue to get broken,shattered,and shredded hearts because they remain a perpetually complex and mysterious race, you never know what to expect.
With a lady what you see is never what you get, every thing they say or do is themed with duplicity.
You would never know when she's saying yes because she wants you to think "no" or when she's actually saying "yes", its like shes housing all her true emotions and feelings behind a lead padded 100 feet forte and just somehow enjoys the view from way up there seeing you grappling to outheight this barrier"

"Sometimes you ladies can make your self so mysterious, you give us sleepless nights just trying to demystify you and Identify that thing that rocks your boat.Gettting to understand a lady most times is like looking at the sky and trying to count the number of stars on a bright sunny day, you make out yourselves as hidden treasure chests that require codes,maps and ocean bound journeys to unlock, bt the unforunate thing is when you finally open the chest you see a map that directs you else where, the mystery continues.
Not many if us have time for all this drama.THAT IS WHY A GIRL'S HEART WOULD CONTINUALLY GET BROKEN.GBAM!

well said!!!

imagine one of the girl that gave me hell always was like that,

she told me that

*****************"she expected me to look at her and know what she wanted**************
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

thank God she left and i feel so much alive again
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by LadyLocs(f): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2010
A lady can be the best lady ever but if a dude's feeling her, she's not the best for him.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by skylo(f): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2010
because most men are stupid and ends up miserable with their so called 'pretty' ladies.if u feel a lady is not attractive enough for u,why start the relationship, most men dnt know what they want, afterall,not all men are handsome and babes still stay with them, most guys who complains are ugly, a by product of their parent's decision, lol, sorry mean no offense but i just feel it's high time we all big up, dnt go for what u dnt want at first, shekena.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by dbigrod(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
[size=15pt]
rokiatu:

The good girls that get treated like crap, are the ones who go after the wrong guys.

i agree to this .in addition, some girls are bound to be treated badly if they have at one time in their lives treated another guy badly.has anyone forgotton the law of karma? Karma is a law in Hinduism which maintains that every act done, no matter how insignificant, will eventually return to the doer with equal impact.

[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Omolola1(f): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2010
the reason is simple, most guys don't know what they want ~
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Parnassuss(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2010
Personally, i just wanted to play around with her, not sleep with or exploit in any way, but it backfired big time. It didn't help too that no matter how nice and caring she was i always felt mentally out of her league.
But the biggest deal breaker is outside competition, speaking 4rm my point of view, men will hardly intend it, but they will lindly rip any chick to shreds no matter how nice, once they feel a 'hotter' option on the horizon.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by 1105(f): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2010
Omolola1:

Huh, baby does that include me! undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Omolola1(f): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2010
hmmn, ansa dis question first, do you know what you want?
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Newest: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2010
Cause no 1 would n who cares not untill their gone
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by dbigrod(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2010
[size=15pt]u guys/babes are getting these things all wrong.anything that begins will definitely end.if u believe this then y dont u wanna believe dat relationships that started could end one day.in relationships,either of the partners could get tired being in it and would opt out of the relationship at some point.it could be d lady or the guy.when d guy calls off the rlationship,it becomes news.i dont think there is a definite answer y guys break the hearts of women.[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by NaijaSisi(f): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^^ wow very good answer, i never tot about it like that, but ure very much correct
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2010
@d bigrod--far from it my broda, i mean at times the r/ship ends abruptly /prematurely while the bliss is still on, all relationships has to end i agree, but i still maintain that the no 1 reason guys walk away is when something new comes up, and i stand to be corrected even when the love is thick, d r/ship can still end suddenly, could it be a reason that guys dont actually know what they want as alluded by skylo
skylo:

because most men are silly and ends up miserable with their so called 'pretty' ladies.if u feel a lady is not attractive enough for u,why start the relationship, most men dnt know what they want, afterall,not all men are handsome and babes still stay with them, most guys who complains are ugly, a by product of their parent's decision, lol, sorry mean no offense but i just feel it's high time we all big up, dnt go for what u dnt want at first, shekena.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by atangiri(f): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2010
d reason is just dat,guys do intend to satisfy their own self ego.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by kokoye(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2010
skylo:

because most men are silly and ends up miserable with their so called 'pretty' ladies.if u feel a lady is not attractive enough for u,why start the relationship, most men dnt know what they want, afterall,not all men are handsome and babes still stay with them, most guys who complains are ugly, a by product of their parent's decision, lol, sorry mean no offense but i just feel it's high time we all big up, dnt go for what u dnt want at first, shekena.

Jugding by your post, you must NOT be attractive.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Tosinville(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2010
Damn! dis same sh1t is happenin to me now not dat i have explore her since like a month we met or dat i hv any other gf else where nope!!!. Dis girl is caring nd jovial but 1 thing is dat i know in ma mind dat she's outta ma league, nd i dnt wanna break her heart 4 someone dat wil not care abt u next, sometimes dis is reason y some guys go out 4 another lady but stil keep d 1 u like most wit u nd when d girl get to find out dat u r also datin another, she'll break up wit u thinkin u r hurtin her feelings 4u nd its crazy 4u to let her know d prons nd cons abt her, she'll feel so inferior abt d cons thinkin u didn't appreciate her enuf. . . . 4 we guys i think no one(girl) is perfect wit outward appearance or attitude , wat we al need to do is jus to hunt 4 an independent girl, who's caring not there to drain ur pocket cos d way i see things 4 real, its like we guys don't know wat we want yet.
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by 1105(f): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2010
Omolola1:

But i know what i want,
I want you~
your love, your everytin, !
Nothing left out!
Re: Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2010
Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart?
Heart break? the word pisses me off. Y would a living being allow anoda person grab your heart and break, i mean break it? Worst I could have is a heart tear or heart scratch. Please ladies, no guy is big enough to break a heart he didnt give u! Life is too sweet!
Tosinville:

Damn! dis same sh1t is happenin to me now not dat i have explore her since like a month we met or dat i hv any other gf else where nope!!!. Dis girl is caring nd jovial but 1 thing is dat i know in ma mind dat she's outta ma league, nd i dnt wanna break her heart 4 someone dat wil not care abt u next, sometimes dis is reason y some guys go out 4 another lady but stil keep d 1 u like most wit u nd when d girl get to find out dat u r also datin another, she'll break up wit u thinkin u r hurtin her feelings 4u nd its crazy 4u to let her know d prons nd cons abt her, she'll feel so inferior abt d cons thinkin u didn't appreciate her enuf. . . . 4 we guys i think no one(girl) is perfect wit outward appearance or attitude , wat we al need to do is jus to hunt 4 an independent girl, who's caring not there to drain your pocket cos d way i see things 4 real, its like we guys don't know wat we want yet.

I dont blame u for sounding like dis. The girl fell too cheap 4 u. If only ladies could learn from this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.