Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? (2011 Views)

Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu / Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Esedendo(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2010
I have heard people talk about their role model across Nigeria. But, politically lets know your role model, someone you look up to.
For me & for now, i dont have one yet. It used to former president late Alh. UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA. I luv his political charisma/ways but since his demise, i haven't seen anyone to replace him.
For those dat have political role model, lets know yours
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by BillDesmond2much(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
FFK and Fayose dogged figher who say d truth always no matter how bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
fayose and fayose and fayose

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Mamaflex(f): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Barcanista will soon be here to tell you Gej is his role model grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
Barcanista will soon be here to tell you Gej is his role model grin
Mama.flex is my role model politically and romantically tongue

Bola Tinubu political intelligence is one thing I admires about him. Though his "undemocratic" trait is one thing I detest. Nevertheless, I love and admire his intelligence and I'm modelling myself to surpass his intelligence while backing it up with being a democratic leader. Democratically, I admire Goodluck Jonathan but he doesn't possess the political sophistacation. Combining Tinubu's political intelligence with Jonathan's democratic trait will make me a perfect politician and role model to coming generations.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Mamaflex(f): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Mamaflex is my role model politically and romantically tongue
Lol tongue
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
Lol tongue
Yes na. You are my role model in that line. You should be aware. Didn't the gods tell you?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Mamaflex(f): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Yes na. You are my role model in that line. You should be aware. Didn't the gods tell you?
Ifa must hear this tongue
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
Ifa must hear this tongue
Ifa should have known this except amadioha refused to tell him. grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by GabrielSuswam(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Myself Moniker
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by drtwist(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
I think TINUBU and GEJ is ok for me

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Mamaflex(f): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Ifa should have known this except amadioha refused to tell him. grin
cheesy the gods are crazy.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by GabrielSuswam(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Mamaflex is my role model politically and romantically tongue

Bola Tinubu political intelligence is one thing I admires about him. Though his "undemocratic" trait is one thing I detest. Nevertheless, I love and admire his intelligence and I'm modelling myself to surpass his intelligence while backing it up with being a democratic leader. Democratically, I admire Goodluck Jonathan but he doesn't possess the political sophistacation. Combining Tinubu's political intelligence with Jonathan's democratic trait will make me a perfect politician and role model to coming generations.

Even tho I despise Jagaban

He remains the Best Political Strategist in Nigeria for Now....

Well said Bro

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy the gods are crazy.
Dear, I use to think the gods had conveyed the message to you. Why are they hoarding it?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Even tho I despise Jagaban

He remains the Best Political Strategist in Nigeria for Now....

Well said Bro
He's the best of all time but I (barcanista) will surpass him. I've been understudying him for long now and I give it to him. But I seriously had to do a research on Jonathan because he has what Jagaban lacks- Democratic Charisma. Both men I hope to beat them combined.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by lionduke(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
I admire David Mark for his maturity, Fayose for his doggedness and Dame Patience Jonathan for her political sagacity.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Mamaflex(f): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Dear, I use to think the gods had conveyed the message to you. Why are they hoarding it?
maybe the message is not yet clear tongue
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
maybe the message is not yet clear tongue
in that case the gods should resign or be impeached for incompetence

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Mamaflex(f): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
in that case the gods should resign or be impeached for incompetence
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abi no be so?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by lionduke(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Mama.flex is my role model politically and romantically tongue

I don't understand your recent romance with the janj@weeds. your recent posts makes me think you are up to something fishy.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
lionduke:

I don't understand your recent romance with the janj@weeds. your recent posts makes me think you are up to something fishy.
Bros, wetin na? You read the content of the post? How does it sound pro-APC abi my eye deceive me? So if a Muslim says he admires the humility of Jesus or a Christian says he admires the humanity of Buddah, does that make them anti-what they stand? Abeg shift jare... No make me vex

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by mentorandfriend(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mine is obviously Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN). He is in a class of his own.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by cheddahboy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Definitely PMB for his Integrity, Virtue and Perseverance.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
cheddahboy:
Definitely PMB for his Integrity, Virtue and Perseverance.
this one is till living in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by lionduke(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, wetin na? You read the content of the post? How does it sound pro-APC abi my eye deceive me? So if a Muslim says he admires the humility of Jesus or a Christian says he admires the humanity of Buddah, does that make them anti-what they stand? Abeg shift jare... No make me vex

If na only vex, dat one na small thing.
I see nothing to admire in a man who have great disdain for internal democracy. A man who imposes his wife, son in-law, daughter on the people.
Someone who has corruptly enriched himself at the expense of his people.
Bros please stop massaging the supporters of APC ego.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
lionduke:

If na only vex, dat one na small thing.
I see nothing to admire in a man who have great disdain for internal democracy. A man who imposes his wife, son in-law, daughter on the people.
Someone who has corruptly enriched himself at the expense of his people.
Bros please stop massaging the supporters of APC ego.
I admire his political intelligence. But I detest his undemocratic trait! I made mention of it.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by mikolo80: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
awo ,before nko
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by mikolo80: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
I admire his political intelligence. But I detest his undemocratic trait! I made mention of it.
it doesn't get more democratic than him.he declares and everyone "agrees".how much more democratic do you want him to be.if anyone doesn't like it they should go and form their own party and see if they will allow other ppl to share food that they prepared
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by funlord(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin Only the late murtala mohammed, kwame nkurmah and fela!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
mikolo80:
it doesn't get more democratic than him.he declares and everyone "agrees".how much more democratic do you want him to be.if anyone doesn't like it they should go and form their own party and see if they will allow other ppl to share food that they prepared
Bros, He declares and everyone fall in line because they can't do without him irrespective of whether they really agree or not. He's one smart man that knows how to use compensation to appease his dissidents (ie make up for his undemocratic short-comings).
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by lionduke(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
The intelligence that led him into an unholy alliance with the gambari's who believe that the leadership of these country is their exclusive right.
Tinubu rode on the back of afenifere to become the governor of lagos state. He expanded his empire with the exclusive help from justice salami and that empire is fast crumbling .
He is nothing but a local champion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Casting Demons Out Of Bakare / Ali Monguno Condemns Ohanaeze’s Call On Igbo To Vote For Jonathan / Sosoliso Plane Crash Aftermath: Fundraiser Dinner For Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.