Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased (1795 Views)

Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? / Mods On Religion Section Are Biased / Thread Locked By Manmustwac, Some Moderators Are Anti~christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by ajoguegbe(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2010
Chakula posted a thread "top 10 reasons Jesus Christ is not God" and it has been there for many months; i posted a thread, "Why Muhammad is not a prophet" and it was removed after 2 weeks. I need explanation,
Though I know I stand the risk of being banned or this thread removed immediately by the same person.but i know some1 will read it b4 u take that action.Manmustwac i thought u are a christian moderator and that muslims now have a seperate board
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by manmustwac(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
Well i haven't seen your topic yet which means you must,ve posted it in the muslim section. Sorry to hear that egbe it has nothing to do with me. You must have offended someone in the muslim section. sad
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by ajoguegbe(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
It was posted on the Religion Board not 'Muslim' section.Removed on Sunday. Who did I offend that did not first offend my Jesus
Please bring it back,the discussion was very interesting and ha more than a thousand views and 156 comments within less than a month
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by manmustwac(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2010
It defineatly wasn't me and it couldn't have been JeSoul either because she's not around at the moment. Its not in the recycle bin coz i just checked it so i'll findout from mukina2 if she knowa anything about it and get back to you later tonight or tomorrow wink
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2010
Haha.
@op i dnt think its jesoul,as for others like manmustwac, i dnt trust them. I saw ur thread on the islamic section. Since im not a mod i wouldnt know who moved it. Mukina2 is my friend, i would ask her. Btw lets ask jarus the islamic mod as well.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by manmustwac(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2010
toba:

Haha.
@op i dnt think its jesoul,as for others like manmustwac, i dnt trust them. I saw your thread on the islamic section. Since im not a mod i wouldnt know who moved it. Mukina2 is my friend, i would ask her. Btw lets ask jarus the islamic mod as well.
Why is it that you say you can't trust me is it because an not religious? And besides if its true what you said that you saw his thread in the muslim section it means that its most likely Jarus that removed it because me and JeSoul don't have the tne facilities to remove or delete anything from the muslim section but only in the religion section. tongue
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by ajoguegbe(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Manmustwac, Plz dont be offended, I would not know why he made that comment anyway. Though when I went to check you out last sunday I couldnt reconcile the symbolism of manmustwac photo i saw on your profile and your religious stand. It was too amorous(Work on it). That Apart anyway
I posted it in the "Religion" section not Islamic Board which I dont even visit. Or should I say someone moved it to the Muslim Board. Then who could that have been that you can't trace? We need to be convinced you are there for us
Thanx
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by ajoguegbe(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Manmustwac. Sorry I have finally discovered the truth. My mail read that one Mukina2 moved it to the Islamic board.I just saw it, but I wonder why he locked it such that i cant post a reply.Can I know why?
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
manmustwac:

Why is it that you say you can't trust me is it because an not religious? And besides if its true what you said that you saw his thread in the muslim section it means that its most likely Jarus that removed it because me and JeSoul don't have the tne facilities to remove or delete anything from the muslim section but only in the religion section. tongue
i think u re a fine&gentle young man. What i detest is ur belief&not u. Ur post convined me u re innocent.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
ajoguegbe:

@Manmustwac. Sorry I have finally discovered the truth. My mail read that one Mukina2 moved it to the Islamic board.I just saw it, but I wonder why he locked it such that i cant post a reply.Can I know why?
well since its mukina2, i will ask her. If im not convinced afterwards on reasons why thread was locked,i promised to start an attacking thread on her for being bias&partial
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
As for the islamic fundamental rascals posting bulls.hit in support of nasty act, shows they are retards
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by nopuqeater: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
Toba; dont you have any shame? Opening a thread just to attack a person you called your friend, because you think there is bias and partial motives show that you werent a sincere friend. Your friendship with the fellow is only on your lips. You have no honor, at all.

And what is it that the muslims posted that supported evil behavior? Is it not that the muslims are advising you to open your eyes, at the way the jews are abusing you, insulting your Lord, yet you love them without any compromise, even more than yourself? I almost believe that you will pray that adversity touches on christian before jew.

that is madness of the soul and heart, though you look fine in the body.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by aletheia(m): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2010
@OP: The thread was locked because the truth was being revealed and some Muslims were becoming jittery. grin
But thank God it is now in the Islamic section, at least more Muslims will read it and come to know the truth about the false prophet they venerate and follow.

@nopuqeater:
This was the challenge I posed to you and vedaxcool on the aforementioned locked thread, but you people did ojoro and went and locked it so as not to answer:
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet
« #168 on: July 30, 2010, 11:38 PM »
Modify message
By what shall we know a true prophet of YHWH the only redeemer? The Most High Himself sets forth the criteria in His Word:

(KJV) Deut 18:20-22. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

(KJV) Deut 13:1-5. If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

These two scriptures clearly show how we are to discern between false and true prophets. According to this criteria then, was Muhammad a true prophet of YHWH? Let us look at what the evidence shows.

1. Muhammad claimed to speak in the name of YHWH who revealed Himself to Abraham and to us through Jesus of Nazareth, His Son but he was advocating another god called al-ilah.
2. Any true prophet of God would have prophecies come to pass. Here is an example of a prophecy of Muhammad said to have proceeded from "Gabriel".
Gabriel's words to Muhammad foretell that the Jewish people will not unite to fight Muslim military forces. The logical outcome of this prophecy is that the Jewish people would remain scattered around the world, never to become a nation again. Consider the Qur’anic verse.

"They [the Jewish people] will not fight you (even) together, except in fortified townships, or from behind walls. Strong is their fighting (spirit) amongst themselves: thou wouldst think they were united, but their hearts are divided: that is because they are a people devoid of wisdom." (Surah 59:14).

Why didn't Muhammad foresee that in the 20th century, the Jewish people would unite numerous times to defeat the combined military force of several Islamic nations? [1948, 1956, 1967 (in 6 glorious days against armies that worshipped al-ilah)!]

This is just one of the false unfulfilled prophecies of the prophet of Islam. Thus on both counts: [1]. Advocating another god. [2]. Unfulfilled prophecies; the prophet of Islam fails the test.

The bible makes it clear that the Jews rejected the Yeshua Ha'Mashiach. Just like the Muslims do. So you didn't post anything we don't already know. Every body whether Jew or Arab or African or Asian or Caucasian needs salvation. And the way of salvation has been revealed by God.
Acts 4:
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.  11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.  12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by ajoguegbe(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2010
@aletheia: I couldnt have said it any better
I am not attacking personalities, but a cult system that hides itself under Christ claiming Jesus is their prophet and leading many to hell. There is no other name given under the heaven that can save men except the name of Jesus.
Please spread it abroad
In that thread I also drew attention to what the Bible had prophesied about the wild nature of Islam

Muhammad the founder of Islam is an Arabian, they trace their ancestry to Ishmael (Abraham’s first son). Just like an angel prophesied the destiny of Jesus to His mother-Mary, an Angel also prophesied the destiny of Ishmael to his mother: hear him out
And the angel also said, “you are now pregnant and will give birth to a son. You are to name him Ishmael… this son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives.” Genesis 16:10-13(NLT)

If you want to understand more of what the Bible spoke about Islam, visit this blog
http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html

Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by manmustwac(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
@egbe
i just seen your topic for the first time and can tell it was locked because Purestboy and Precap2 were breaking the forum rules.

Click on the link here. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=479908.msg6497745#msg6497745

Then after reading that. Click on this link to see the nairaland rules and regulations.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nuriel22: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by ajoguegbe(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Manmustwac
Thanx for the painstaiking effort you took to trace the anomaly
I have also gone thru the two links you gave me
First i'd say that many other threads violate those laws with no penalty. Just visit many of the threads in the Religion Board and see for yourself, so i dont know why this became a special case
Plz can you now unlock it?
If possible bring it back to the religion section,many people like me dont bother going to the Muslim board
Thanx
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by manmustwac(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
What i would have done is delete the last two posts from that topic but i don't have the power to move anything from the Islam section to the religion section once it has already been moved from here its only Jarus or Mukina2 who can do that but i will pass a message to Jarus to ask him to delete the last two posts and move the topic back to religion. smiley
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
Manmustwac showing sense of responsibility.
Now pls do something about the nuissance islamic fanatics derailing this thread. Is this thread about perceived Nl injustice or bible prophecies?
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2010
@manmustwac and ajoguegbe

That thread shouldnt have been locked. Pls read the last 3 posts there wasnt any fight at all. If u see insults been traded u would understand easily.

The christians were simply pointing out things to the muslims. Just like the atheIsts does to the thiests over here. That thread needs to be unlocked.

KINDLY REVIEW THE LAST PAGE OF THE THREAD TO SEE WHAT I MEAN

CHEERS
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by manmustwac(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2010
toba:

Manmustwac showing sense of responsibility.
Now pls do something about the nuissance islamic fanatics derailing this thread. Is this thread about perceived Nl injustice or bible prophecies?
ok
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by manmustwac(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2010
toba:

@manmustwac and ajoguegbe

That thread shouldnt have been locked. Pls read the last 3 posts there wasnt any fight at all. If u see insults been traded u would understand easily.

The christians were simply pointing out things to the muslims. Just like the atheIsts does to the thiests over here. That thread needs to be unlocked.

KINDLY REVIEW THE LAST PAGE OF THE THREAD TO SEE WHAT I MEAN

CHEERS
From a muslim point of view what they said was hateful and offensive.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by aletheia(m): 12:40am On Aug 09, 2010
^^^And from the Christian point of view, a lot of what they say is hateful and offensive, but we don't see any threads being locked e.g. Top 10 reasons why Jesus is not God.
The whole affair seems to smack of double standards and unfairness especially when you consider that the thread was locked by a Muslim moderator, after being moved from the General Religion section to the Islamic section in a rather peremptory manner!
I suggest the offending posts be deleted and the thread unlocked.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by nopuqeater: 4:31am On Aug 09, 2010
@Aleatheia: « #12 on: August 06, 2010, 12:34 AM »
@OP: The thread was locked because the truth was being revealed and some Muslims were becoming jittery. Grin
Truth that a man is God? please grow up.

But thank God it is now in the Islamic section, at least more Muslims will read it and come to know the truth about the false prophet they venerate and follow.
No one venerates Muhammad (AS). But follow him, just like nations of Israel (World of Israel) follow[s] Moses.

@nopuqeater:
This was the challenge I posed to you and vedaxcool on the aforementioned locked thread, but you people did ojoro and went and locked it so as not to answer:
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet
« #168 on: July 30, 2010, 11:38 PM »
Modify message
By what shall we know a true prophet of YHWH the only redeemer? The Most High Himself sets forth the criteria in His Word:
It s Yahweh. i know you over respect the writing but not the commandment. If you have respected Him, your writing Redeemer would have been R and not r. Finally, it is your claim that the Book you are quoting your qualification of "Prophet" from is the "Word" of GOD. In that "ORD" I can show you statements not only from Prophets and Messengers (AS), but words and statements and mondane statements from ordinary people (eg half of what s in Acts is word of disciples, apostles), and almost all that is in Revelations, Books after Acts are of ordinary people and finally Opinions and thoughts of people like Paul abounds in the "HIS WORD". Is that really "HIS WORD" or you are dreaming that it is?

(KJV) Deut 18:20-22. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
Moses died. Was he a false prophet? Lol.

And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Jesus of the Bible says he will be back even in the lifetime of the listeners of his ery statements. He has not come back and there is noo one of the listeners alive, today. Jesus of the Bible is a false prophet if we use this criteria. Now what did Muhammad (AS) say that is a proof that he is a false prophet, since it is Muhammad (AS) that we are trying to qualify or you disqualifying?

(KJV) Deut 13:1-5. If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and l[b]et us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet[/b], or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
And Jesus said there are 3 that witness in heaven; Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Read very carefully what the Bible says that Jesus said. There are 3 and not just One God. This again proves that jesus by the Bible is a false prophet. Now lets go to Muhammad. he said Allah is his Creator. Alah is One, without a partner of any type. I am a yorubaman. In Yorubaland, we say Olorun to mean God in English. When my friends in England say God, I know that they mean Olorun in my native tongue. And the Arabs say Allah, an Englishman knows he meant God. And when an Englishman says God, an Arab knows he meant Allah.

The other day a Palestinian Doctor who is very close to many Jewish News anchor persons lost his daughter to mortars from Israeli incursions. Three daughters he lost in one shot. So this man started crying on the air, the whole of Israel listening to his cry for his children, through the phone of the Israeli national news anchorman. It is emotional. The Palestinian doctor was saying "Allah" over and over again. The anchorman knew he meant "One God" and if you want me to speak Yiddish, it will be Yahweh, which you are too meek to write out, instead YHWH, you write, you backbone(less) man. Go to Youtube and view the video under the title "Palestinian Doctor weeping on the air during Ihe News Broadcast for losing his daughter to Israeli bombing." You will find it, you hard a stone heart guy.

These two scriptures clearly show how we are to discern between false and true prophets. According to this criteria then, was Muhammad a true prophet of YHWH? Let us look at what the evidence shows.{/quote]I will read your analysis, below. But the two have discredited Jesus of the Bible. Maybe these are the reasons the Jews refused to accept him, though he was of their own?

1. Muhammad claimed to speak in the name of YHWH who revealed Himself to Abraham and to us through Jesus of Nazareth, His Son but he was advocating another god called al-ilah.
Depe! Go ask Yoruba people, if you are not. You are the low of the lowest. Low down scoundrel of an impure soul! Is yahweh the only name of God? Heck , No. Listen to jesus speak, except that this will proof him for the 3rd time as a false prophet. There is no place that Jesus called out yahweh. he said "Eloi, ELoi!". There should be a cone on your head to identify you as a dunce from Nigeria. Pitiful soul.

And before Abraham, Adam (AS) the first man knew God existence. SO was Enoch (AS). So was Noah (AS), to name a few.

2. Any true prophet of God would have prophecies come to pass. Here is an example of a prophecy of Muhammad said to have proceeded from "Gabriel".
Gabriel's words to Muhammad foretell that the Jewish people will not unite to fight Muslim military forces. The logical outcome of this prophecy is that the Jewish people would remain scattered around the world, never to become a nation again. Consider the Qur’anic verse.

"They [the Jewish people] will not fight you (even) together, except in fortified townships, or from behind walls. Strong is their fighting (spirit) amongst themselves: thou wouldst think they were united, but their hearts are divided: that is because they are a people devoid of wisdom." (Surah 59:14).
This applied to the lifetime of Muhammad (AS). 1400 some years ago. Now let see. maybe you see a Youtube video of "Hasidim Jews giving Ahmadenejjah of Iran gifts for his stand against israel".[/b]Are all Jews in agreement of the establishment of the state of israel? No. Why? The hasidim part of Sephadic jews dont think that there is a homeland for children until the Masssiah. Hey, 9ja man! Am talking to you, Aletheia. Do you know about the conditions of the "Jews" than Jews themselves? Many Jews are against the zionists. facts. Ignorant twart. Pele. You let me get angry with you. lol. This is how I let out steam.

Why didn't Muhammad foresee that in the 20th century, the Jewish people would unite numerous times to defeat the combined military force of several Islamic nations? [1948, 1956, 1967 (in 6 glorious days against armies that worshipped al-ilah)!][/quote}The Yorubas say [b]"Ojo gbogbo ni ti ole. Ojo kon ni ti oni nkon." And we are not in the very last day. Or are we? Lol. I think you have no ability to think forward. And it is your type that will lead Nigeria of the future. I weep for the future of my original country with your type at the helm. Interestingly, there is a hadith that says the disbeliving Jews will gather together in Palestine before the end of time. And at the end Muslims will fight with them and will defeat them, even as the stone and trees call out to muslims to reveal the Jews hiding behind it. Many of your kind complains about this hadith, and here you are saying that a temporary victory of the Jews is a permanent one. No it isnt.

[b]`Uthman b. Abi al-`As reports that he heard the Prophet of God (PBUH) as saying: "And Christ son of Mary will descend at the time of morniing prayer. The leader of the muslims will say to him, "O spirit of God, Be thou our leader in prayer." He will answer "The people of this Ummah are leaders unto each other." At this, the leader of the muslims shall step forward and lead the prayers. When the prayer is over, Christ(PBUH) will take hold of his weapon and advance towards Dajjal. Dajjal, on seeing Christ shall start melting like lead. Christ (PBUH) will slay him with his weapon. The companions of Dajjal will be defeated. They will flee away, but will not find a hiding place anywhere. Even the trees will cry out,"O pious, this infidel is hiding behind me," and the stones will say, "O pious, this unbeliever has taken cover behind me." (Musnad Ahmad, Tabarani, Hakim)
bullet Samura b. Jundub (in a long tradition) ascribes this saying to the Holy Prophet (PBUH): "Then at morning time Christ, son of Mary, shall descend among the Muslims. And Allah shall cause Dajjal and his hosts to suffer a most crushing defeat. Even the walls and roots of the trees will cry out, "O pious, this infidel is hiding behind me. Come and strike him to death." (Musnad Ahmad, Hakim) [/b]

[b]Hadrat an-Nawas b. Sam'an (while relating the story of Dajjal) reports: "Meantime when Dajjal will be engaged in perpetrating such deeds, God shall send Christ, son of Mary. Christ (PBUH) will descend near the white tower in the eastern quarter of Damascus, wearing two pieces of yellow garment and resting his hands upon the arms of two angels. When he will bend his head, it would seem that drops of water would fall down from his head and when he will raise his head it would seem as if pearls would be trickling in the form of drops. Any infidel who will be within reach of the air of his breath, and the air of his breath willr each as far as his eye would see - will not escape death. Later the son of Mary will pursue Dajjal and will overtake him at the gate of Lydda [Please note that Lod (modern Lydda) is situated at a distance of few miles from Tel Aviv, the capital of the State of Israel in Palestine. The Jews have built a large air-base at this place.] and put him to death." (Muslim, Dhikr Dajjal; Abu Dawud, Kitab ul-Malahim, Bab: Khuruj; Dajjal; Tirmidhi, Abwab-ul-Fitan; Bab: Fi Fitna al-Dajjal; Ibn Majah, Kitab ul-Fitna, Bab: Fitna al-Dajjal) [/b]

[quote]This is just one of the false unfulfilled prophecies of the prophet of Islam. Thus on both counts: [1]. Advocating another god. [2]. Unfulfilled prophecies; the prophet of Islam fails the test.
And when Igbos say Chukwu or Chineke, they must be talking about idols? And when Hausa says Obangiji, he is talking about Idol. And since Yahweh is the Only Name for the One to be worshipped, God, jehovah and ELoi are idols, by your above statement? And Jesus failing in his prophetic timing of his return disqualifies him, once, again.

Just to make your blood boil abit more there is a hadith about the death that will over take jesus son of Mary in his second coming (AS).

Hadrat Abu Huraira reports that the Apostle (PBUH) of Allah affirmed: "No Prophet shall come during the period between me and Jesus (PBUH). And Jesus shall descend. Recognize him when you see him; he is a man of medium height and of a rudy, fair complexion. He will be dressed in two pieces of yellow garment. The hair of his head will appear as if water is trickling out of them, though his hair would not be wet. He will fight for the cause of Islam. He will break the Cross into pieces. He will slay the swine. He will abolish the Jizya on non-believers. In his time God will put an end to all other faiths except the religion of Islam. And Christ will kill Dajjal. He will live on this earth for a period of forty years and at the end of this period he will pass away. The Muslims will offer the funeral prayers of Christ (PBUH). (Abu Dawud, Kitab-ul-Malahim, Bab: Khuruj-ul-Dajjal; Musnad Ahmad, Marwiyat Abu Huraira)

The bible makes it clear that the Jews rejected the Yeshua Ha'Mashiach. Just like the Muslims do. So you didn't post anything we don't already know. Every body whether Jew or Arab or African or Asian or Caucasian needs salvation. And the way of salvation has been revealed by God.
God of the Children, in the Old Testament under Moses and others never mentioned Jesus. Yet under Moses, a Prophet and Messenger of God, Pharaoh and his army were defeated. Under Moses (AS) on the way to Palestine, scores of paganic societies were defeated. This means that the Children of Israel who followed the Guidance of God under the overseership of Moses among them and died long time before Jesus were saved, receiving salvation, which Jesus did not play a single role in because he was not even alive, and neither was his mother who was alive many years before him.

Acts 4:
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts of Apostles! Well here is the truth of the Bible on Youtube under the caption An Old Bible found in Palestine confirms the Quran story - Islam is right abut Essa (PBUH). In this video the disciples said that Jesus did not die and there was a movement that arose among those who were not close acquittance making him what he was not on earth. Now what do you have to say about this lie, after you watch the Video?

@ajoguegbe: « #13 on: August 06, 2010, 08:43 AM »
@aletheia: I couldnt have said it any better
I am not attacking personalities, but a cult system that hides itself under Christ claiming Jesus is their prophet and leading many to hell. There is no other name given under the heaven that can save men except the name of Jesus.[/quote} What is so special about Jesus? Nothing except like every Messenger and Prophet (AS), he was an elect of Te Creator. He was given a message to deliver to a people, the Children of israel. He was given a message in a boo; the Good News. There were other Messengers and or Prophets before hima nd one Messenger and Prophet after him. All of them were males, humans. Jesus ate, drank and did all that are human. I dont under your mental thinking, men. How a man can become God is unexplainable.

[quote]Please spread it abroad
In that thread I also drew attention to what the Bible had prophesied about the wild nature of Islam
Ishmael is the FIRST SON of the Personal Friend of God. There is no evidence that Ishmael lost his position with his father. He did not sell his "BIRTH RIGHT" and he did not at anytime acted as a "WILD AND UNCIVILIZED". If all of these were from your Bible, then these are parts and sets of Prophesies that the Bible failed on bringing to truth.

Muhammad the founder of Islam is an Arabian, they trace their ancestry to Ishmael (Abraham’s first son). Just like an angel prophesied the destiny of Jesus to His mother-Mary, an Angel also prophesied the destiny of Ishmael to his mother: hear him out
And the angel also said, “you are now pregnant and will give birth to a son. You are to name him Ishmael… this son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives.” Genesis 16:10-13(NLT)
Give example[s]for each of what your Biblical angels said about Ishmael. Did he do anyone of them? Give us events, please. And when you can not do it, then your angel must have been no angel. Your lord or god is just that, not The Lord God Who creates and knows everything.

[quote\If you want to understand more of what the Bible spoke about Islam, visit this blog
http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html
When you list out the actions of Ishmael as your Biblical angel of Biblical God brought to the Mother of Ishmael, I will then go to the website you recommend. Until then, keep it simple; Present your records of the actions of Ishmael as you have said the Biblical angel told his mother.[/quote][/quote]
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by vedaxcool(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2010
Moderator why did you delete my post anyway AJu-man may ALLAH deliver you from your delusions as:

Romans 3:23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

Now does it include babies? if yes, i wonder what kind of sins christian babies commit as common sense will tell us Babies do not have a sense of right from wrong, and what possible wrong can they do, Babies are born innocent
if no then that verse is wrong as we babies is part of everyone, further more we all know that a lot of babies die with a year or two and hence they die sinless, so where does paul get all have sinned and fallen short of glory unless he do not have everyone at mind.

Furthermore in Islam we are taught that even babies of unbelievers go to heaven if they die before attaining the age of reasonable culpability. again it repudiates the original sin, if not God would have punish the baby for being an unbeliever. the extent of ALLAH MERCY IS INDEED BOUNDLESS AND FREE FROM unreasonable limitation that some original-sinners want us to believe.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by manmustwac(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2010
@vedaxcool
you and ajoegbe are derailing the topic. Derail it again and i'm going to lock it.

@ajoguegbe
that picture is offensive i deleted it but forgot to read the message first so type it again without the picture.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by nopuqeater: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Manmustwac: « #25 on: Today at 12:59:08 PM
@ajoguegbe
that picture is offensive i deleted it but forgot to read the message first so type it again without the picture.
The picture and the message should be left for the whole world to see.

Why? To proof how ignorant the christians are.

Did Ishmael behaved as the Angel said of him? No.

I have challenged not only Ajoguegbe, but all Christians world over specifically on nairaland to show any proof, however remote, obscure, insignificant, of such a proof that the prophesy of the Biblical angel of the jewish and christian God combo happened.

OT and NT (The Bible) failed in that regard. Then Aletheia has the gul to ask any muslim to join an organization that says such a book (that fails to fulfill a promise), is its religious fountain of knowledge. What a crock.

And the Biblical issac that was chosen, we see what happened to his life; Wife and children. A wife who deceived a blind husband. A mother who circumvented the happiness of a son. A brother who too what belonged to his own sibling. Are these the hallmarks of success? I think not.

And the children of israel, real or psydo (the Khazarian people adopted judaism and were not originally from jacob by blood. Go on youtube to learn about them; 10 minutes lesson to Judaism; the Ashkenazis [people of non jewish blood who are now jews] and the khazarian conspiracy parts 1 12, are good resources.

We see whats happening today in Palestine from the people who call themselves israelis, jews and zionists. Is any of these terrorism actions of goodness, fulfillment of goodness from God Almighty? maybe from god.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by aletheia(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

No one venerates Muhammad (AS). But follow him, just like nations of Israel (World of Israel) follow[s] Moses.
^Really? Do you need an English lesson as well? Go look up the meaning of the word venerate and come back and tell me.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by ajoguegbe(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2010
@vedaxcool
you and ajoegbe are derailing the topic. Derail it again and i'm going to lock it.

@ajoguegbe

You have just authenticated the topic of this thread, "These Moderators are Biased"
You remove a picture you perceive to be offensive while you have not done anytn to unlock and return the said thread in question. Why wdnt we dderail when issue raised by the thread has not been addressed, rather u are threatening to lock this one.
the picture on your profile is edifying abi?.
manmustwac, I'm beginning to suspect you ooo
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by nopuqeater: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Aletheia: « #27 on: Today at 02:36:13 PM »
Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 04:31:41 AM
^Really? Do you need an English lesson as well? Go look up the meaning of the word venerate and come back and tell me.
Veneration: Profound respect. That I have for my Lord God Creator Allah The Almighty. I hold Him at Awe.

Muhammad (AS) though I respect him, but do not venerate him> Allah says in the Quran that Muhammad (AS) should say to mankind that he is only a human being. He thought himself as a human being. He made sure that people knew he was a human being. I get that and I treat him as such, a Messenger, a Prophet (AS) of Allah my Lord.

You on the other hand venerate a slave, servant sent by God he called Eloi, not Yahweh you are too timid to write out, not Jehovah, not Olorun, not Chineke, not Obangiji, not even God, but Eloi.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by marcus1234: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by aletheia(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

Veneration: Profound respect. That I have for my Lord God Creator Allah The Almighty. I hold Him at Awe.

Muhammad (AS) though I respect him, but do not venerate him> Allah says in the Quran that Muhammad (AS) should say to mankind that he is only a human being. He thought himself as a human being. He made sure that people knew he was a human being. I get that and I treat him as such, a Messenger, a Prophet (AS) of Allah my Lord.

You on the other hand venerate a slave, servant sent by God he called Eloi, not Yahweh you are too timid to write out, not Jehovah, not Olorun, not Chineke, not Obangiji, not even God, but Eloi.
^What's the difference between profound respect & respect? You betray a profound ignorance of English. grin
Veneration may be part of worship but not all veneration is worship. Oh dear, this is rapidly becoming an English lesson.

From the Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary
Main Entry: ven·er·ate
Pronunciation: \ˈve-nə-ˌrāt\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): ven·er·at·ed; ven·er·at·ing
Etymology: Latin veneratus, past participle of venerari, from vener-, venus love, charm — more at win
Date: circa 1623

1 : to regard with reverential respect or with admiring deference (e.g. what nopuqeater feels for Muhammad)
2 : to honor (as an icon or a relic) with a ritual act of devotion (e.g as in when nopuqeater says or write either AS or PBOH every time he says or writes Muhammad)
synonyms see revere

I on the other hand worship Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of the Living God, Who died on the Cross to take away the penalty for my sin, Who rose again from the dead and will return one day in triumph to judge everyone

Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible Is Proven By Genuine Science To Be True! / Scientific And Interesting Facts In The Holy Qur'an / What Will Be Your Answer If You Were Ask This Question In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.