Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return (4442 Views)

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. / Deposed Deji Of Akure’s Wife Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by oisehumen(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2010
Deposed Deji’s wife begs for his return

THE battered wife of the deposed Deji of Akure, Olori Bolanle Adepoju Adesina, Monday sought forgiveness for her banished husband, Oba Adepoju Adesina.

She particularly urged the Ondo State Government and the Akure community to rescind their decision to sack the former monarch.

Adesina was dethroned about two months ago by the government for allegedly assaulting Olori Bolanle in public.

He is presently banished from Akure.

Olori Bolanle addressed reporters after the end of a reconciliatory meeting held by heads of her family and those of the Adepoju Adesina royal family.

She said: "At the end of the crucial meeting, family of the Deji withdrew the controversial statement which disowned my children as potential members of Adesina royal family."

She urged traditional rulers to help her appeal to the government to rescind its decision on the deposed monarch.

Bolanle said: "I also impress it on my colleague oloris in the state to support my pleading to Akure kingmakers, eminent Akure indigenes, youths, indigenes of the state and Akure people in the Diaspora."

In a letter of apology to the Olori’s family in Owo, the Adepoju Adesina royal family appealed to the head of the family, Chief Akinola Fadeyi, for forgiveness.

It urged the family to disregard the statement on alleged infidelity and doubtful paternity of the two princes whom Olori Bolanle has for the deposed Akure monarch.

It said: "Our family, like yours, is rather disturbed by the undue publicity and political manipulations to which this ordinary matrimonial matter has been subjected."

The statement was jointly signed by Cheif Abisoye Adesina, Prince Ibukun Adepoju Adesina and Princess Bobola Adepoju Adesina.

It said the report credited to the former monarch was made in the heat of passion based on the prevailing circumstances at that time.

The family said the two children are their authentic children and not bastards.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2010
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by oisehumen(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2010
What God has joined together cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Parnassuss(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2010
^^not even acid shall put asunder. grin grin
The next time the Deji jams this woman, there'll be no body for evidence.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by r231(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
Parnassuss:

^^not even acid shall put asunder. grin grin
The next time the Deji jams this woman, there'll be no body for evidence.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Olalimits(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
Maybe both of 'em have settled their issue and she wants to be an Olori again!!! embarassed
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by sayoplenty: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2010
i also plead with deji of akure o. atleast he is an human being like every other person. he must have been able to learn from is mistake i think. government, abeg free ths guy i beg cry
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by btlasisi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
What an event!!!!!!.

I am sure she is taking this posture because of the future of her children who can never lay claims to the throne of Deji as a result of their father deposition.

What a twist
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by GoldCircle: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
hehehehe grin grin grin what of the =N=100 million law suit??
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by bisiaet: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
Yeah she might be right for what she is saying due to presure from different quarters but the big question remins that he was deposed due to so many unbearable characters as a king it was just the last straw that pushed him out to the world to see him better and his adamant to remorsefulness infact he is allergic to remorse and beside if a king is deposed in such manner I am not sure he can return so easily through just a plea on newapaper or whatever, this guy is not in good term with his chiefs and the people that matters in that community, he can not go on that way a tree can not make a forest, any man that has no respect for his position and for the entire community and above all to the elders to be honest such man can not last in any place he is no matter how hard and connected he is, it is so pathetic it happened this way but her plea will make no ground because he was charged of misconducts and bralism so it is law that finally caught on him and according to a reliable source it was learnt that till this moment he never feel remorse he is still adamant and proof strong head so if reinstated he will do worse infact all his already exposed enermies need to exit the town with immediate effect or else it will be too late for them to be rescue when he will descend on them.

It is unbeleiveable when some people say afterall he is a humanbeign he should come back to the throne, yes he is then if that is the way it should go why asking for the heads of the politician who loots, then armed robbers should be legal business or kidnapper should become Plc or Ltd. Someone did such animistic cruel deed and still some are saying he should be forgiven and reinstated afterall he is human beign what a nasty statement and this has always be the case in Nigeria where a criminal go unpunish because you will hear people says leave him to to be judge, eh let him go, oh this and that and Nigeria become so lawless because committing a crime even the person sufferring it might ends up saying oh leave him to his consceince what conscence does a killer.

I felt so bad for him but I am sorry a spade must be called a spade he did wrong and he has gone and that is finall. He can settle with his wife the Olori for the sake of their children but to come back to that sit I will not support that in anyway.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by oisehumen(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
What are u guys talking about anyway cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Love is at work here.

The Bible says; love covereth a multitude of sins. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
@poster
or is it that now she is not "financially" secure any longer?! with the Deji deposed, she is simply married to a common 9ja man who probably hates her guts at the moment. . . . . . . . . . her action would be a sure way to get back on his good side and into some comfortable lifestyle again.

also, i hate to think what he would use next to "punish" her.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by uyakachi(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
I , T T T ***K OH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY , I THANK GOD I DID NOT TALK ANYTHING,
IS JUST LOVE STORY , THAT WHY SOMETIMES IS NOT GOOD TO COME INTO HUSBAND AND WIFE MATTER .U MIGHT END UP BECOMING THEIR ENEMY,
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by googles: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
Lmao. . . . Loff wan tin tin indeed

Is the contractual settlement of the rift tantamount to his Return as the king undecided

is this move s'posed to make an impression on the govt. and king makers' decision undecided

confused Akure pple sha
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by bawomolo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2010
nigerian women can be gluttons for punishment.

when next he bum rushes her, no one should look at her side
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by oisehumen(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2010
Are you guys condemning this woman or what?

I think she should be commended and recommended for a national award.
It takes someone with a very large heart coupled with real love to do this.

Ladies in the house; can any of you do this? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Doctore(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
I laugh cheesy tongue
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by oluagness(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
No matter the situation, disposing your husband because a this issue will surely have a negative effect on her children latter. Any of children son can be made a king even the last wife son
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by opuro(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
aso o bo omoye mo omoye ti rin ihoho wo oja
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by spikedcylinder: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
Sigh.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by misterh(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
She really loves her husband despite all he did to her. But i don't think her request will be granted.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by estatemark(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
what an uncontrolled anger mixed with power can cause, cry
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
oisehumen:

Are you guys condemning this woman or what?

I think she should be commended and recommended for a national award.
It takes someone with a very large heart coupled with real love to do this.

Ladies in the house; can any of you do this? wink wink wink wink wink

the only national award she should get is for being a dumba$$ women. some other battered women werent as lucky as she was.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Ibomade1: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2010
Olori sorry too late
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by porka: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2010
First, this is a criminal matter being prosecuted by the Nigerian state, i.e. the Nigeria Police, only a court of law can acquit the accused.

Second, this issue bothers on infidelity allegation leveled against former Olori Bolanle by the former Deji, only a DNA can resolve that. Even Nelson Mandela did not forgive his former wife for an allege infidelity.

Finally, at least we have seen that the so-called Juju in Yorubaland and other African societies are mere acid and chemical substances that monarchs and secret societies have used for ages to torment the citizen, but have refused to acknowledge.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by member479760: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
d 2 of them fit each other.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Builder: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
i hope and pray this man eats amala and just die off
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by violent(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2010
sometimes, you think some women are just dumb by default!
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by Sissy3(f): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2010
why wouldnt she beg? hardly, any surprise there
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by mamagee3(f): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
This lady is just crazy!

Why did she go about selling her story to newspapers if she didn't want anything to happen to him.

It's not surprising, she's in an abusive marriage and victims are bound to defend their abusers.
Re: Deposed Deji’s Wife Begs For His Return by bowei(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
Greedy and stupid woman!!!
The issue can no longer be reversed, i commented earlier that this issue as a political undertone??
She's been misled by her enemies, the false blue-blood has been removed!
Stupid commoner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wants To Turn her into a Robot after Marriage / Should Ex's Talk To Each Other / I Should Have Trusted My Husband......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.