Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Please How Can I Avoid This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Avoid This Girl (5501 Views)

Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) / Ladies How Do You Avoid This? Pix / Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by watif: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2007
I meet this girl in a cybercafe late last month ( March )
a friend of mine told me that the girl ask her of my no
and she gave it her, though am not interested in anything.
the girl called one night with an unending stories ( you know
what i mean).
I told her i have a girlfriend and i love her so nuch
besides she is even older than I am. Since then not to talk
of the text messages i have received from her.
please how
can i avoid this girl.
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Busta(f): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2007
- stop taking her call
- stop returning her txt msg or better still keep forwarding them back to her
- stand ur ground and tell her clearly that u have no interest and u've got a gurl.
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by angelchi(f): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2007
jus ignore her.
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by amaikama(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2008
Chop and clean mouth angry no be bad thing my broda as per say she no want leave u.
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2008
amaikama:

Chop and clean mouth angry no be bad thing my brother as per say she no want leave u.

oh boy. . , . . . u go chop virus one day ooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by kalixxx1: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2008
@Watif: Please furnish me with her number. Me, I need babe o. Kindly tell her that you will link her with someone who is interested. Kalixxx1@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by kolaoloye(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2008
kalixxx1:

@Watif: Please furnish me with her number. Me, I need babe o. Kindly tell her that you will link her with someone who is interested. Kalixxx1@yahoo.com. Thanks.
You mean you want to put head where angels fear to tread? Hmmmnm Think twice o.

@topic,
Delete her number even If she uses another persons phone, ask her to go for deliverance.
By all means discourage her but don't abuse her
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by frank316(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2008
get to see her and try weather she sweet to chop, thats why i like myself, i have a way of making the girls i sleep with know that this is not leading us anywhere, and at the end of the day we still remain friends, we can even do it over and over again without any strings attached

try it, its fun as long as you can hide it from your girl
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Fostercat(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2008
my guy publish her number for those interested and surely your case is rested.cheers cool
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by tngtech(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2008
@poster
You know whats best to do.

amaikama:

Chop and clean mouth angry no be bad thing my brother as per say she no want leave u.

e bi like say chop and clean mouth na ur hobby.
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by opokonwa(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2008
You've already started avoiding her so what other help would you want from us?
Help you delete her from the Earth (or your mind)?
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by ztyle(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2008
abeg jo this topic na past tense! the Guy don avoid the babe pass.
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by amaikama(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2008
Naj Haje & Tngtech!!! wen the girlie no want leave the bobob nko? angry watin she dey find, no be say make the bobo whack her real good. abeg, if na me, she for don run tay! tay!! angry himself e be like say e like make the girlie dey disturb am if una ask me. angry
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by kufreabasi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2008
this is so serious,man better run away from her.such a girl does not have where to lay head.

she wants to put you into probem.you know ghost is absolutely human being.they have same

opportunity that you have.
so be careful.
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by kalmebad(f): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2008
Busta:

- stop taking her call
- stop returning her txt msg or better still keep forwarding them back to her
- stand your ground and tell her clearly that u have no interest and u've got a girl.

She has said it all.
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by simoen(f): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2008
hmm. . . .guess u re 2 handsome
i fink u shud scatter yr face. . . make it ugly tongue tongue
wit dat she wil FLEW 4rm u shocked shocked
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Nobody: 12:10am On May 01, 2008
One man's food is another man's poison. Kindly post her number, she will b too busy to remember u cool
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by ThugLife1(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2008
info:

One man's food is another man's poison. Kindly post her number, she will b too busy to remember u cool
Busy doing what?
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Cadet(f): 12:18am On May 01, 2008
Thug Life:

Busy doing what?
doing you know! do we have to spell it out for you ppl? angry
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by ThugLife1(m): 12:37am On May 01, 2008
Cadet:

doing you know! do we have to spell it out for you people? angry
What is you know
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Cadet(f): 12:39am On May 01, 2008
Thug Life:

What is you know
You mean to say you don't know? shocked shocked shocked Oga o shocked shocked Kai!
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Suntemi(m): 12:46am On May 01, 2008
@Info  

how far with dat guy wey want offer internet access with dku-5 cable. O boy dat guy nearly finish you o and all you could say was " U re a disappiontment". See that day I wan support you if to say u no dey around but u were around. Anyway how runs?

@ Poster

I was thinkin I was the only one having the problem. Imagine upon say I no fine. I just came out of dat recently. Big bro see, dat of yours na small shit compare to mine. Anyway with time she will surely leave you alone. I'm sure she do complain you dont call her right? very soon she will leave you just be patient but DONT CALL HER OOOOOOO FOR ANY REASON. If you do she will think you've started developing feelings for her.

@ INFO

Y not just ask this guy to text you her number. Your mouth don make you no fit go meet girls again abi? Incase you want the girl for that second reason no problem you can help yourself just incase the guy refuse to text you her number. See what you will do; it very simple. " Just go look for an uncomplete building, a building that has not been cemented, drill a hoe that will size your dick into it and just insert that thing. Very simple. Anytime that urge comes up just go to your hoe alright? LOL asshoe
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by ThugLife1(m): 12:47am On May 01, 2008
Cadet:

You mean to say you don't know? shocked shocked shocked Oga o shocked shocked Kai!
Yes,tell me
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Nobody: 12:48am On May 01, 2008
Thug Life:

Busy doing what?

She would b busy attending to her nairaland customers undecided
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Suntemi(m): 12:53am On May 01, 2008
Cadet:

doing you know! do we have to spell it out for you people? angry

It possible for Thug Life not to know. See Big Sister, try do a filmed pratical and just post it for him to see. I'm sure the guy will appreciate it.
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by ThugLife1(m): 12:54am On May 01, 2008
Nairaland customer? for what

@info
come online please,need your help
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Cadet(f): 12:55am On May 01, 2008
sun_temi:

It possible for Thug Life not to know. See Big Sister, try do a filmed pratical and just post it for him to see. I'm sure the guy will appreciate it.
eh en! Plz demonstrate by making a film first, then I'll sure make one too wink

Thug Life:

Yes,tell me
Nope, I changed my mind. Too late! shocked
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Suntemi(m): 1:06am On May 01, 2008
@ Cadet

Since you are the one that was like how someone wouldn't know that. Then it nice if you can just help the guy out. And since you are pushing the film tutorial to me no problem U know the guy will not be able to understand very well unless 2 people decide to teach him so I will take the a guy's role while U take the lady's role. I dont want him to learn the hard way, I would have refer him to our big bro., INFO

Just be kind enough to help your brother, you know no knowledge is lost.
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Nobody: 1:07am On May 01, 2008
@ sun_temi

Guy i no request for her number for my own pleasure, i just won make my fellow nairalanders do justice to her number so make u no go dey think say i dey find romance online. Moreover i don tire for online toasting self, which mobile chating/dateing site i never use, (mig, worldchat, dedomil etc) me i believes say all na angry
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by ThugLife1(m): 1:09am On May 01, 2008
@Cadet
Why did you change your mind?
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Cadet(f): 1:12am On May 01, 2008
sun_temi:

@ Cadet

Since you are the one that was like how someone wouldn't know that. Then it nice if you can just help the guy out. And since you are pushing the film tutorial to me no problem You know the guy will not be able to understand very well unless 2 people decide to teach him so I will take the a guy's role while You take the lady's role. I don't want him to learn the hard way, I would have refer him to our big bro., INFO

Just be kind enough to help your brother, you know no knowledge is lost.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Thug Life:

@Cadet
Why did you change your mind?
You still don't know? ok, the thing is she might have other things to do,busy getting her hair done wink cheesy
Re: Please How Can I Avoid This Girl by Suntemi(m): 1:13am On May 01, 2008
@Info

Baba to lenu infact O nibon but unfortunately  u no get bullet. Just pulling your legs ooo. It like u're becoming very gentle this days. Omo Jesus coming don near o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Turns Men On? / hj / How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.