Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Looking For Business Partner For Laptop Importation Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Business Partner For Laptop Importation Business. (2279 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Business Partner For Laptop Importation Business. by newworldcapital(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hi,
I am looking for a business partner who has capital of N2, 000, 000 to partner with me.

I'm currently in Enugu State for a 5 month and wish to venture into a business which is the importation of laptops at an affordable rate from China.

I have gathered a lot of information about the business and the manufacturer I have in China.

Recently there has been a consistent increase in the number of laptop purchase in Nigeria.

This is a lucrative business which does not require too much of marketing because I already have a ready market for the product.

Attached is the pictures of the Laptops I have made inquiries and have the proforma invoice for 25pcs.

If you are up for the idea please contact me. 07053186048 or greatdl766@gmail.com

Re: Looking For Business Partner For Laptop Importation Business. by netcoach(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
How much are you bringing to the investment table? Do you have a documented business proposal on Laptop importation? Are you importing new or fairly used laptops? Do you have a registered company and if yes who are the Directors? Do you have a shop at Computer Village Ikeja? How do you intend to sell the laptops? What quantity can you sell in a month? Have you ever imported any item into Nigeria before? Do you have an attorney? Where are you staying in Nigeria? Have been into business for how long now? How much have you handled before? Did you do any feasibility report on the proposed business?
There are too many questions that are begging for answers before I can partner with you.
Re: Looking For Business Partner For Laptop Importation Business. by newworldcapital(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2010
I have a Business proposal on the business.
I am importing new laptops.
I do not have a registered company.
I do not have a shop at computer village.
I have a ready market in computer village waiting for the product.
I can sell 30Pcs.
I have not imported any item into the country before.
I do not have an attorney.
Presently based in Enugu.
Importation of Laptop? This is my first time.
I have handled N800, 000 before.
I have done feasibility report on the proposed business.

07053186048 or greatdl766@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Business Partner For Laptop Importation Business. by newworldcapital(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
Interested partner contact me. . .

1 Like

Re: Looking For Business Partner For Laptop Importation Business. by bwolezy: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
Hi, i will luv 2 patner wt u, but my prblem is d capital, i can also market 4 u, pls call me 08064440876 , bwolezy@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Looking For Business Partner For Laptop Importation Business. by rotex003: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2010
Hello guys i have mini tablet pc , camera camcorder arriving to nigeria this week from china at cheap price any one interested contact me just bringing this for sample to see what markets looks like in Nigeria

Re: Looking For Business Partner For Laptop Importation Business. by rotex003: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2010
they are brand new with camcorder , camera i want fast buyers for this so that i can make large order from china i base in south america and europe just back to nigeria june contact me 08161184782 or email me to rothmans003@hotmail.com and am also having some cars buy next week for sales

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Help On How To Register My Shop On Konga,pls!!! / Best Natural Sugar Substitutes / Labata Market (niger State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.