Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Cheap Calls To Nigeria Using Mobile Or Landline Phone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cheap Calls To Nigeria Using Mobile Or Landline Phone (1401 Views)

Landline GSM Desktop Phone, GSM Gateway For PABX & Intercom Solution / How Can I Make Cheap Calls Using Computer From Nigeria To Cotonou / Wimax In Abuja, Nigeria Using Alvarion Breezemax System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Calls To Nigeria Using Mobile Or Landline Phone by moziegbe: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2010
Make cheap calls to Nigeria within the whole thirty-six states wherever you are calling from and whoever you are calling. Call a mobile phone or a landline, it doesn't matter.

This service helps you to reduce your phone bill when calling Nigeria while taking away the inconvenience of phone cards. There are no codes, no extra fees, you only pay what you use.

When registering your friend, family or business partner's number on our company website you will be given a local number to call Nigeria. No need for calling cards and PIN codes. Just dial the local number from your mobile or stationary phone and take advantage of our cheap calling rates to Nigeria.

Visit www.marvelousads.com to sign up!
Re: Cheap Calls To Nigeria Using Mobile Or Landline Phone by itelcards: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
for the best calling cards, try http://www.itelcards.com/

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks Cheat / I Need A 40gb Laptop Hard Disk. / My Laptop Mouse Keeps Freezing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.