Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Virginia Tech Rampage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virginia Tech Rampage (13727 Views)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage / Lion On Rampage, Kills Two In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 18, 2007
Most of these people who went on to kill showed signs way before the incidence that they were somewhat unstable but you can't help someone who's not seeking help.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 2:40am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

It might sound crass but the first thing I thought when I heard the identity of the shooter is "thank God,he is not black"

Abi oh.Dey wld have started screening all black people.Maybe dey will ban Koreans from coming into the US.lol
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 2:41am On Apr 18, 2007
@ Omoge

thats why we have to be careful how we treat ppl , especially in this America. U don't know what is goin on in their minds.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 18, 2007
9ja4eva:

Depression get levels then.I think what you're trying to say is anger and dt is because d people dey find food to chop.LOL.Thank God u survived.lmao
 Nigerians are nt as depressed as this people.Have u ever heard of a depressed Nigerian dt jumped into d Lagoon or d likes?Depression in this part of the world is acute.

I do not think anyone can try dt in Nigeria because odeshi full everywhere.LOL.

I dnt think anyone can anyway.I really pray it doesnt happen again anywayz.

There are lots of suicide in Nigeria,more than you know.
And anger towards a target that did you nothing is a sign of mental instability.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 2:41am On Apr 18, 2007
yes you are right Osisi,

the drug that was supposed to help make things worst too.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 2:43am On Apr 18, 2007
babyosisi:

There are lots of suicide in Nigeria,more than you know.
And anger towards a target that did you nothing is a sign of mental instability.

lol

Abeg no kill me oh.Yes u right bt its nt like what entails here.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 2:44am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

It might sound crass but the first thing I thought when I heard the identity of the shooter is "thank God,he is not black"
I said the exact same thing
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 2:44am On Apr 18, 2007
9ja4eva:

Abi oh.Dey would have started screening all black people.Maybe dey will ban Koreans from coming into the US.lol

A caller on TalkSports London was already talking about "black gun crime" before the identity was known.

If someone was to die by suicide in Nigeria,the relatives will be too embarassed to admit it.The report I saw noted that could be a factor behind the low levels of reported depression amongst Nigerians.Mental iilness is a taboo subject amongst Nigerians

We dismiss it as "spiritual" or don't acknowledge it all
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 2:45am On Apr 18, 2007
True oo, like those students said they chat online blah blah abt him, i have always known never to tease oyinbo (even friends) like i will a nigeria friend. most don't like teasing, but that's not an excuse to do rambo style you know.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 18, 2007
yes you're right 9ja4eva.
our people have a way of using gra gra to cover up and take it out on the poor wives while the woman releases it on the poor housemaids.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 2:46am On Apr 18, 2007
j-girl:

I said the exact same thing

lol me too

9ja4eva:

lol

Abeg no kill me oh.Yes u right bt its nt like what entails here.

I know
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 2:46am On Apr 18, 2007
oh yes! immigration is already at work,
ha! the focus don commot for nigeria bo.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

Don Imus would have been chuckling to himself.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 2:47am On Apr 18, 2007
omoge:

True oo, like those students said they chat online blah blah about him, i have always known never to tease oyinbo (even friends) like i will a nigeria friend. most don't like teasing, but that's not an excuse to do rambo style you know.

Abeg!tease them  grin What are the odds of such a thing happening again?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 2:48am On Apr 18, 2007
@ davidylan

lol
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

If someone was to die by suicide in Nigeria,the relatives will be too embarassed to admit it.The report I saw noted that could be a factor behind the low levels of reported depression amongst Nigerians.Mental iilness is a taboo subject amongst Nigerians

We dismiss it as "spiritual" or don't acknowledge it all

yes,we label them all as demon posession.
While I don't underestimate the power of demons (Jesus is stronger though),some demons can be controlled by seroquel and the likes.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 2:49am On Apr 18, 2007
@ 4 play

b carefull sha, this ppl are not like us oo
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 2:49am On Apr 18, 2007
and if young like Cho without wife, their girlfriends, someone on NL posted ''i beat my gf'' lol

that's the beginning abi.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 18, 2007
omoge:

and if young like Cho without wife, their girlfriends, someone on Nairaland posted ''i beat my girlfriend'' lol

that's the beginning abi.

oooooo,you see am,next time it'll be "I killed my girfriends"
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 2:51am On Apr 18, 2007
maree7:

@ 4 play

b carefull sha, this people are not like us oo

I come from a nation where 57 people died because of state elections.They should be afraid of me not the other way around  grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 2:51am On Apr 18, 2007
lol @ 4 Play,

so you want make i vamoose from NL, no i won't tease o.
i dont want innocent students dead.
4 Play:

Abeg!tease them  grin What are the odds of such a thing happening again?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

I come from a nation where 57 people died because of state elections.They should be afraid of me not the other way around  grin

shhhhhhhhh,not too loud
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 18, 2007
duty calls my dear friends,good nite.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 18, 2007
babyosisi:

naija man no get liver! He can only boast of beating, let him shoot her and wait for tires around his neck. In LASU students would be busy beating the boy to a pulp not reading his plays!
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 2:53am On Apr 18, 2007
lol

babyosisi:

Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 2:54am On Apr 18, 2007
@ davidylan

LMAO
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

No national memorial service, no flags flying at half mast, no police investigation, Obasanjo wont be there to give a speech! It is only the extra people that died during the elections.  grin

gnite mamaosisi, hmmm this duty wey call sef na wa. tongue
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 2:54am On Apr 18, 2007
night ooo,

no tease anyone on the way to ''duty'' lol

duty, ummm  grin
take care.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 2:55am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan, LMHO,

my rib lol
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 2:56am On Apr 18, 2007
@babyosisi

Good nite

babyosisi:

The thread will last for weeks before Seun figures out that it should be locked
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 2:58am On Apr 18, 2007
omoge:

night ooo,

no tease anyone on the way to ''duty'' lol

duty, ummm  grin
take care.

good night

@ 4 play

lol
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 3:01am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

No national memorial service, no flags flying at half mast, no police investigation, Obasanjo wont be there to give a speech! It is only the extra people that died during the elections.  grin

If the flag were to fly at half mast everytime tragedy occurs in Naija,the flag will permanently be at half mast.We might have to create a quarter mast

Those who die in Nigeria are not extra people or victims but people who did not have the foresight to get out of the way of a speeding bullet.Maybe that is why it is no big deal for the Govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Lovers Pretend To Be Abducted In Akwa Ibom, Seek N4 Million From Family / 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community / NIMC: Those Extorting NIN Applicants Risk Seven Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.