Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! (28056 Views)

Get Your 5 Years Working Permit Visa To Doha Qatar In 3weeks / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar With Appointment Letter In Nigeria / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by lanreecom(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2010
shocked shocked NIJA GUYS, PLEASE BE WARNED, DONT BE DECEIVED BY ANYONE, STOP RUNNING AFTER QATAR VISA, DONT LET ANYONE CECEIVE YOU THAT THERE IS ABUNDANT OF WORK AND YOU 'LL GET ONE IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THERE, IT IS NOT AN EASY ROAD AT ALL. IF YOU INSIST THAT YOU MUST COME TO QATAR THEN BE PREPARED TO GO THROUGH THAUGH TIMES.

IT IS BETTER IF YOU APPLIED FOR THE JOB YOURSELF RIGHT FROM NIGERIA AND YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN EMPLOYMENT. I'M NOT TRYING TO RULE OUT THE GOD FACTOR IN THIS CASE, BUT I'M JUST GIVING YOU A BETTER OPTION. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE, FREELY CONTACT ME BY REPLYING WITH YOUR QUESTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by fineboy5: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
Did u fall victim?
Where are u at present?
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by lanreecom(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
Yes, i am in Qatar now, i arrived here a month ago and God has been helping me to survive all the stress and hardship since i came. if you are not in tune with God you 'll struggle to return back home in less than one month. where the deception comes in is that the agents arranging Qatar Visa for Nigerians never tell them the truth.

They paint it so good that you'll find it difficult to resist the offer. what you find here is directly opposite what the agents will tell you. if you have an averagely paying job there in Nigeria i'll advice you to stick to that and pray for God to move you up unless if you have a divine instruction from God to go on that Journey.

Any other thing you want to know?

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by omega25red(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
well there are folks on NL who have been warned and there are folks who will not listen. you have done your part now lets hope people heed your warning
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by babasho1: 3:19am On Aug 07, 2010
Thanks for the advice. Please can you put me through on how to apply directly for jobs in Qatar?
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 07, 2010
^^^Check this out, www.bayt.com
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by Joel3(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2010
what are you doing now to survive im gatar? i mean finicially. and place u are staying now. eg hotel or rent apartment.

what kind of job you where hoping to get there before leaving ninja and what job u are finding now.

why you still have not come back home, and how is qatar in general? is the place fine and cool?

let us know, we are all learning.
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by fineboy5: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2010
were you given. a 5 years  business visa. ?
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by Dare14: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2010
when they tell people they wont listen all this useles agentson NLand,may amadioha fire you all
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by fineboy5: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2010
where is the poster?
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by chicolity(m): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2010
@lamreecom
Please I will love to know the opposite things that one will face for applying for the 5yrs Visa and work in Qatar. I'm planing on taking this step please I need your advice. Is the 5yrs Visa for real? Will there be Job for me? Please I need your guidiance
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by sherrify: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2010
@lamreecom
God will open ways for u and see u through the tribulations of gulf states, me i don dey shout long time but who cares,they say am mis-leading them , Lord of mercy
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by easylogic(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2010
@ Poster, you have to be more specific so that people know what your talking about.I am afraid you have not helped anyone by not telling us your story.
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by niceguy10: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2010
Yes i agree with you, poster please tell us the kind of job you are doing and how much you have been paid, the most importantly is how easy to find a job over there.
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by omega25red(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
as you can see it seems like the poster has succeded in getting people to contact his email because he left a very vague story and has never come back to say more
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by justwise(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2010
omega25red:

as you can see it seems like the poster has succeded in getting people to contact his email because he left a very vague story and has never come back to say more

You are not far from the truth, just go through his profile you will see 4urself.
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by rotimiland(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
The poster said the truth only that we are suspicious of his motives. There had been a lot on qatar 5 year visa on this forum before. The 5year visa you get from Nigeria is just for you to enter qatar. After entering you are expected to do your medicals, finger print registration before 3 months. Failure to do this, you will be paying daily fine. Qatar is not as rosy as painted by the agents. You need God's favour here.
Other nationalties like Nepal, Philipines, Indians have made labour to go for cheap. Most jobs for hustlers are paid in peanuts. Imagine a Nepali, accepting a job for 500 Riyals per month. To Nigerians, it is peanuts (20,000 Naira). It is not that there are no jobs at all. But jobs available have been bastardised by other Nationalties.
Concerning white-collar jobs, there are many issues surrounding its non-avaialbility to Nigerians. Some don't know right source to go through.
Also, Philipino Boss in an organisation would always prefer his staffs to be philipinos. Most times they would even specify in the vacancies announcement. Nationalties like Philipinos and Indians, have gained grounds here. they are already at the upper rank in these companies. They see other people as threats, and they know how to screen them out. Few Nigerians in good companies are not also helping matters, when they see you on the road, they turn their faces. They dont help other Nigerians who needs link. Wicked lots.
So, only few receive the favour of God to manage here. If you have a manageable job in Nigeria and have not got God's directive to come pls better stay home. I met a French guy here last week. He told me the same job Nepali collects 600 Riyals/month here, goes for 1,200Euros in france which is about 6000Riyals.
Accommodation here is on a high side. So if you are hell-bent on coming to qatar, ensure you see God's face before coming. Nigerians are not finding it easy.
However, out of nothing there can still be something, with God.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by Fogman(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2010
To be for warned, is to be for armed!
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by ihesiuloa(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
rotimiland: The poster said the truth only that we are suspicious of his motives. There had been a lot on qatar 5 year visa on this forum before. The 5year visa you get from Nigeria is just for you to enter qatar. After entering you are expected to do your medicals, finger print registration before 3 months. Failure to do this, you will be paying daily fine. Qatar is not as rosy as painted by the agents. You need God's favour here.
Other nationalties like Nepal, Philipines, Indians have made labour to go for cheap. Most jobs for hustlers are paid in peanuts. Imagine a Nepali, accepting a job for 500 Riyals per month. To Nigerians, it is peanuts (20,000 Naira). It is not that there are no jobs at all. But jobs available have been bastardised by other Nationalties.
Concerning white-collar jobs, there are many issues surrounding its non-avaialbility to Nigerians. Some don't know right source to go through.
Also, Philipino Boss in an organisation would always prefer his staffs to be philipinos. Most times they would even specify in the vacancies announcement. Nationalties like Philipinos and Indians, have gained grounds here. they are already at the upper rank in these companies. They see other people as threats, and they know how to screen them out. Few Nigerians in good companies are not also helping matters, when they see you on the road, they turn their faces. They dont help other Nigerians who needs link. Wicked lots.
So, only few receive the favour of God to manage here. If you have a manageable job in Nigeria and have not got God's directive to come pls better stay home. I met a French guy here last week. He told me the same job Nepali collects 600 Riyals/month here, goes for 1,200Euros in france which is about 6000Riyals.
Accommodation here is on a high side. So if you are hell-bent on coming to qatar, ensure you see God's face before coming. Nigerians are not finding it easy.
However, out of nothing there can still be something, with God.
well said Rotimiland! good talking keep the good job going.
Re: Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! by popesoph: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls my fellows.....I've already been linked with a citizen of qatar, we have planned it, and I'm about to go there now....show me the way, what directives....?
And as for people that didn't learn hand work before travelling, those are the people that are finding it difficult. God will always help who help thεir selves. Pls put me through....

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Studying In Poland / Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again / Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.