Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Make Money With The Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With The Internet (4049 Views)

How to Make Money With eCommerce / Step By Step Guide On How To Make Money With Forex / Pls Teach Me How To Make Money On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With The Internet by expert101(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hi pals are you ready to make money from the internet? Alot of people don't know how to identify a good market. they just stick to what everyone is doing that doesn't yeild good results. Find a system that works 100% percent and stick to it.

First off

Pick A product or idea on the Internet that you LIKE. It is very important to use something that you have a decent amount of knowledge on and enjoy yourself. The main reason for this is that you will be spending a lot of time on this topic.

Second

Make sure to do your research. Whether you are going to promote a digital product for someone else or yourself make sure to check the market trends. This can be as simple as checking out some review sites or blog entries on a topic. There are many other good sites already out there and it is always a good idea to look at some successful examples.

Third

Make sure your product or topic has plenty of traffic readily available. If you are going to try and make money off of a product that has no interest group then you are wasting time and money. Check out some article and or blog sites to see if your item or topic gets any interest.

Fourth

Make sure to generate the appropriate content for your product or topic. Using the appropriate kind of site will help you with this as well. Use videos and or interactive items to help sell your product.

Fifth

IF you are just starting out then it is a good idea to first promote a digital download of some kind. Its a lot easier to sell someone Else's product if they have a decent name already established to back it up. With a digital product there is also no hassle with shipping just a simple click here to download.

And Finally

There is no substitute for good coaching and insider tips. This is an area where you can end up spending a few dollars but in the long run it is very cost effective. I wouldn't be where i am today without the help of a valued coaching system and team. Making money on the Internet can be very easy if you have the right tools to get the job done. You wouldn't try to hammer in a nail with a screwdriver would you? The same concept applies here. Find a good system and stick to it. I wish you nothing but success!
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by helpee2: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
expert101,

You seem to know what you're talking about. I have very limited money but determined to start all over with the internet. I need the last item you mentioned very badly: a mentor and coach. Someone to ask questions and get answers from time to time. You recommended Akin Alabi in my own thread but I have a feeling you're close to him. Can you send me his mail box or get in touch with me at info@selfdiscoveryconcepts.com. I'm very sure that you'd be proud to have me as a student and protege. I believe I am success waiting to happen. I just need a detonator. My past failures have prepared me for this. Pls reach me
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by pohlron10: 3:44am On Aug 07, 2010
I am a freelance writer who can generate any content. I bring out customized content appropriate to your site, blog or your specific needs. My works speak for them selves. You can contact me at pohlron10 @ gmail.com.

Some of my works are online. I can also send you samples too.
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by expert101(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2010
Thanks for your courage man, don't give up. There is mioney in the internet especially if you can start easily with information and internet marketing. what you need is coaching and mentorship.i found difficult starting and when i understand the rules i was able to pick off well and i have been making money from it.
first you need to understand the basic principles that goes with information marketing,i will advice you to avoid stuffs like paid surveys and data entry.they pay pea-nuts for that and often alot of people i meet get discouraged with it.

fOR THE MENTORSHIP COACHING YOU TALKED ABOUT I WILL RECOMMEND YOU SUCCESS DIGEST NEWSPAPER AND INCOME NEWSPAPER. THEY TEACH YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT INTERNET BUSINESS AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED THEY ARE THE BEST IN NIGERIA. You can aslo consider wrting your book- do attend praise George seminar and he will teach you how to start making royalties from our book for life.AM WRITING MY AND IT WILL BE PUBLISHED IN OCTOBER, AM QUITE CONFIDENT IT'S GOING TO BE A BESTSELLER. COME ON BROTHER YOU TOO CAN MAKE IT. SEEK FOR QUALITY INFORMATION AND ACT OT IT
CHEERS.
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by seyi08(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2010
Hi Please how do I advertise my business on facebook
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by Ltrust(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2010
"100 practical ways to make $100 daily on the internet with step by step guide" & "999 business Ideas to start now" all in pdf downloadable format [PDF]. Get this e-books if you want to make so much money online/07033097160.
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by xcelmind(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2010
To add to this post, i believe this link will be useful.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-493897.0.html
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by surveycash(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2010
seyi08:

Facebook Advertising, We create a facebook adertising account for clients with just N20, 000.
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by folaray: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2010
The internet is a goldmine. It has made export business much easier to do.
You can find out about this opportunity @ www.nigerianexportsecrets.com.
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by igbunuoghe(m): 12:34am On Sep 15, 2010
Advertising your business on facebook is very easy.
You must have a facebook account
You must have a credit card
Once you login to your facebook account, scroll to the bottom there you would see advertising
Click on it and a page comes up. Fill out the form.
Next, you decide if you want to advertise using per impression or per click
Then check how much is being offered by others for the same product topic
Enter your credit card details and wait for approval from facebook
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by blogger20(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
men thanks for this wonderful information. I really appreciate your courage and I think the main problem with most people that are into internet business is that they failed to realized the fact that they must be willing to sell something or render services.

Even though there is more in internet business, one still need adequate and proper orientation of how it works. Also a newbie must try and learn one aspect of the business and master it before moving to other area instead of trying to know everything at once as this may lead to frustration at long run.
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by zogo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
Making money from the internet is just real. but the fact line is that the process must be learnt and patience is needed. But unfortunately Nigerians want quick money, which is not always possible. However, like you know understanding seasons really matter in business, When you know the right season, then you can actually know what to offer. Cheers!
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by Change2010: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2010
the internet should no longer be just a playground rather it should also be a money-making platform
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by infogenius(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2010
seyi08:

Very easy but I will be very brief.
1. Create a facebook fan page for your business.
2. Set up the fan page to suit your kind of business.Upload pictures if need be.
and include relevant links such as your website (if you have one).
You get more credibility if you have one.
3. Send a fan page request to your facebook friends.
4. Make sure you update the fan page with short infos that relates to your business
regularly.
That is just the brief.Listen guy,
if your facebook friends like it and accepts.You get further expoosure as their
friends get to read your update on their walls.
If you get it right you will not spend money but little time and make good cash.

Try it out. It is fun.

helpee2:

expert101,

You seem to know what you're talking about. I have very limited money but determined to start all over with the internet. I need the last item you mentioned very badly: a mentor and coach. Someone to ask questions and get answers from time to time. You recommended Akin Alabi in my own thread but I have a feeling you're close to him. Can you send me his mail box or get in touch with me at info@selfdiscoveryconcepts.com. I'm very sure that you'd be proud to have me as a student and protege. I believe I am success waiting to happen. I just need a detonator. My past failures have prepared me for this. Pls reach me

I believe you are a success to happen. Go ahead and get sound education and a specialized knowledge that will distinguish you. Your limited money can not stop you but re-enegize you for a breakthrough. My candid advice is just carry instructions and stick to it in a unique style with creativity. I will really be proud of you.

All the best.
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2010
You can make money online now by setting up a blog. i Created mine 2 days back
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by suxes2005(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2010
Money online, internet et all

Let me just say this, it is very
possible and real to make money
online if you are ready to give it
all it takes.

I do website flippin but i can introduce
you to my Boss, Abayomi Aje who is the
best when it comes to site flipping.

reply this thread or ma mail:
pear_prince at yahoo.com so dat i cn
personaly hand u over to him,

check abayomiaje.com/blog

SHALOM
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by fxjunkie(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2010

Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by fxjunkie(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2010

Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by nasbock(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
am an internet consultant they are various ways to make money legally on the internet meanwhile you have to sarifice time and money to learn the skills in order to succeed in anyone you decide to do, a lot make mistakes of trying to read free stuffs the real information is on the paid info, [s]"NO INFO MARKETER WILL GIVE HIS OR HER MONEY MAKING SECRETS FOR FREE"[/s] for more info about various internet busines you can feel free to mail me at nasbockhomebusiness@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by naijakuns: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2010
You can make money online through blogs. I'm still working on mine. Hey! if you don't have any online biz, join me on SFI.

ID Number: 9088133

Call me if you need more info: 08086899019 or 07041644049
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by yommys01(m): 5:51am On Sep 23, 2010
suxes2005:

Money online, internet et all

Let me just say this, it is very
possible and real to make money
online if you are ready to give it
all it takes.

I do website flippin but i can introduce
you to my Boss, Abayomi Aje who is the
best when it comes to site flipping.

reply this thread or ma mail:
pear_prince at yahoo.com so dat i cn
personaly hand u over to him,

check abayomiaje.com/blog

SHALOM
All I can say to you is thanks for the mention. I am only doing my best to make the best out of the talent God has given me. Thanks man.
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by suxes2005(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2010
Hi Boss

never knew u'd come around here

SHALOM
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by fxjunkie(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2010
Re: How To Make Money With The Internet by bestlife(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2010
You can get information on how to make money on line by visiting this information blog. www.business-tech-general..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kilishi/ Dry Meat / Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. / Enchanteur Fragrances For Best Quality Designer Perfumes At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.