Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! (2651 Views)

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / Past Govts Promoted Corruption In Oil Sector - Buhari / I Won’t Recognise Obasanjo’s Govt Says General Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by wales(m): 5:33am On Aug 06, 2010
Members of the House of Representatives under the aegis of the Minority Caucus on Thursday accused the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo of promoting corruption.

They spoke against the backdrop of media reports on Thursday in which Obasanjo was credited as saying that the members of the House were corrupt.

Obasanjo, in the report, also said that members of the National Assembly padded budgets and in some cases, budgeted for ministries and agencies what they did not ask for.

He was also credited as saying that with the connivance of bureaucrats, such funds were usually withdrawn from budgets for projects that did not benefit the people.

But the leader of the Minority Caucus in the House, Alhaji Mohammed Ndume, described Obasanjo’s comments as unfair and uncharitable.

Arguing that the lawmakers would not have bothered if the former president had said that Nigerian politicians were corrupt, they said he lacked the moral standing to accuse them.

They accused Obasanjo’s government of doling out N50m to each member of the National Assembly to support his failed bid for a third term in office.

They also claimed that it was the Obasanjo administration that sold national assets such as Transcorp Hilton Hotel and Nigeria Telecommunications Limited to his cronies.

Speaking on behalf of the caucus at a news conference in Abuja, he said, “If Obasanjo had said that Nigerians or Nigerian politicians are corrupt, that would have been right but for him to just single out the National Assembly I think he is not being fair.

“Even if that is the case, the National Assembly has 80 per cent Peoples Democratic Party members in the Senate and in House of Representatives and Obasanjo is the father and grandfather of PDP.

“If that is true, then it means, if the children are corrupt, then the father and grandfather; you know what it means.”

“We all know the level of corruption in this country. It was during his eight-year rule that corruption moved from a low level to a higher level.

However, Ndume admitted that corruption was a criminal offence; but he gave reasons why politicians or some lawmakers could be found wanting.

On budget padding, he said, “Are we saying that the National Assembly is sterile when it comes to corruption? I won’t say that. But if you look at the nation’s budget which he is talking about, padding budgets and giving contracts out, yes, that is true.

“As a member representing my constituency, if the budget comes and there is nothing in my constituency for my people, I will definitely not support that budget without having something for my people; because what will I go back and tell my people?”

According to Ndume, the level of corruption in the National Assembly is less than the level in other arms of government.

Further, he explained, “If you look at Obasanjo in 1999 when he came out from prison to be president of this country, go and look at his accounts, go and look at his assets and his disposition, and then you will get the answer to who is corrupt; whether it’s the National Assembly or the whole country.

“Am not saying there is no corruption, but if you want to address the issue of corruption in this country and you say you choose to start with the National Assembly, so be it.”

On zoning, the caucus said it was surprised that an issue that was an internal affair of the PDP had become a national issue.

Ndume also scored the National Assembly low in performance.

He said, “The legislature has not done well in the last three years. We have not performed to the expectations of Nigerians.

“I don’t want to give any excuse for failure or non- performance, but the truth of it is that the legislature, just like the government, has not lived up to the expectations of Nigerians.”

Meanwhile, the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other-Related Offences Commission has initiated action to investigate the allegations by Obasanjo against the lawmakers.

It added that it had started investigation into how members of the national and state assemblies utilised funds released to them for constituency projects.

The chairman of the commission, Justice Emmanuel Ayoola (retd.), made this known at the sixth edition of ICPC “Chairman’s Guest Forum,” in Abuja on Thursday.

A statement by the ICPC’s Resident Consultant, Media and Events, Mr. Folu Olamiti, quoted the chairman as having said that the anti-graft agency would use Obasanjo’s allegation to probe the allowances of the lawmakers.

Ayoola said, “We will commence investigation on the legal propriety of the size of the allowances. We want to know whether any criminal offence has been committed on the size of the allowances.

“If we do not find anything (unconstitutional), we will report and if we find something, we will tell the world what we have found.”

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201008063212998

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by wales(m): 5:34am On Aug 06, 2010
why are you talking now? You people know that OBJ is a very strong man in speaking the truth even if he is involved, so you people should be ready to face the music. It is a matter of time.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by Acidosis(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2010
No wonder the guy introduced the EFCC and ICPC. Anyway, no one can demote their rank of been the most useless organisations in the country!
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by DaddyO(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2010
My respect for OBJ grows in leaps and bounds by the day. Whatever people say/think about him, he always speaks up! Whether or not curruption was common in his regime, it's been no more rampant than what obtained under IBB and the rest before him. I even think Yar's regime was more currupt and ineffective, albeit more conservative!

I can't imagine the likes of IBB, Atiku or Tinubu complaining about curruption. Their priority is how to remain popular amongst influencial criminals (national assembly) in the polity! It's all about their pockets. Bloody thieves.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by baslone: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2010
Stupid people!! What made Obj so powerful. He
gave all of them opportunity to rake government
money into their private pockets! He created ICPC
and EFCC and kept everybody's file in his wardrobe!

Them born them well make dem yarn when he was in power??!!!!
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by ud4u: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
You gusys are now washing your dirty linen in public. This is just the beginning
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by Jencejyde(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
DaddyO:

My respect for OBJ grows in leaps and bounds by the day. Whatever people say/think about him, he always speaks up! Whether or not curruption was common in his regime, it's been no more rampant than what obtained under IBB and the rest before him. I even think Yar's regime was more currupt and ineffective, albeit more conservative!

I can't imagine the likes of IBB, Atiku or Tinubu complaining about curruption. Their priority is how to remain popular amongst influencial criminals (national assembly) in the polity! It's all about their pockets. Bloody thieves.
Well said!
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by sayso: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2010
shot up,that administration elected all of you.If you do not want corruption in your names,quietly resign.Idiots in House of Rep.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by Remii(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
These are what Obj said about the Federal legislatures: Is he right or wrong?

Obasanjo blasts senators
Thursday, August 05, 2010

Obasanjo
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday accused the National Assembly of being a burden to the nation’s lean purse.
According to him, the amount being spent in maintaining the federal lawmakers is draining the nation’s resources and should be checked immediately.
Indeed, the former president said it was difficult to understand how much precisely a senator takes home yearly in the name of constituency projects. He warned that something must be done about this if the fledging democracy is to be sustained.

The chairman of Board of Trustees of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) spoke during a one-day retreat organised for the Niger State senior civil servants by the state government.
At the retreat themed: Strategising to Re-invigorate Niger State for the Achievement of Vision 3:2020, Chief Obasanjo noted that Nigeria could not afford to have a National Assembly that is corrupt and consuming a disproportional part of the nation’s resources.[b]

“We should look closely at the legislature so that they can be more open and transparent in the way they do their work. Nobody knows in detail how much it costs us to maintain a senator. I believe it is more than N250 million. Compare what it cost in 1999 and 2000, it cost about $1.7 million compared to a quarter of a million in America, They came up and say something is constituency project, what is this constituency project? They insert it in the budget, they would find the contractor and the contractor would work for them, that is constituency project? They then accuse some people of corruption, who is not corrupt?

“Now let us talk truly and seriously to ourselves; we can’t continue to have a National Assembly that is consuming a disproportional part of our resources and then expect that we would be able to make progress. They pass budget that can’t be implemented, because it has to be beefed up to satisfy their whims and caprices. Even what the ministries did not ask for they put it,” Obasanjo said.[/b]
Fielding questions from the participants who included the state executive council members, state assembly members and other top government officials on the difference between military and democratic governance, Obasanjo pointed out that democracy as practised in Nigeria was costly and cumbersome. He said for Nigeria to progress, leaders must discharge their duties with every sense of responsibility without tribal or religious sentiments.

The State governor, Muazu Babagida Aliyu, in his own comment commended the former president for his style of leadership during his eight years rule, saying he did his best to deliver the dividend of democracy and treated every Nigerian based on merit.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by Africanson: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
There will be no corruption without Nigeria and there will be no Nigeria without corruption.

Any day corruption ends in Nigeria our name would be turned upside-down i.e AIREGIN
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by dboss4life: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
The senators are entitled to their own opinion, the fact is that OBJ has spoken the truth as he always does and there is nothing anyone can do about it. like him or hate him, OBJ has always stood up for d truth even when he was in power. its just that those who where under him where stealing when he was in power but that is not to say that OBJ is corrupt.

I respect OBASANJO so much because he is a man of his words. Personally i have never benefited anything from OBJ when he was in power but nothwithstanding i respect him so much because he is a principled man who has the interest of the masses at heart. Afterall it was obasanjo dat made IMF to cancell our foreign debt, it was also obasanjo that brought about the current GSM revolution we are enjoying today so please let us hail him for his efforts instead of all this unnecessary condemnations.

Those useless senators who don't know their left from right are angry because obasanjo told them the truth pointblank. You know the truth is always bitter so thats why they are reacting. hopeless and dubious senators who where even fighting themselves last month because of money. what a shame.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by kaiosama(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2010
OBJ, always a controversial human being. this ur talk get direction oo!
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by truly: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
DaddyO:

my DISDAIN for Obj grows in leaps and bounds daily. Whatever the expectations of people, he only speaks partial truth.
I cannot imagine the likes of IBB, Atiku or Tinubu being as hypocritical as an Obj railing against corruption whilst being enmeshed in it

You will reacall that when Obj was carrying on about corruption and disqualifying every body in 2007, IBB just pointed out cooly
that Obj's administration was not not saintly
Of course, Obj kept quiet

And don't forget his fray with Orji Kalu
Orji Kalu said that Obj could not accuse of stealing that he had mkney before coming into government
and that he donated N100m to Obj's campaign
Obj said that Kalu donated the money to PDP
Kalue countered that the cheque was cleared through Obj' account
Obj kept quiet   

The Federal government had enough evidence to nail Makanjuola - Obj's cousin - for corruption
Suddenly Obj' Justice Minister - Kanu Agabi - withdrew the case from court via a nolle prosequi

He harrases legislators for being corrupt, but his daughter is one of them.
When his daughter was being sought by EFCC for the Health Ministry scam, did he speak the truth by asking Iyabo to show up? No he did not

He always accused Atiku of corruption, but when the chips were down
we saw a cheques on PTDF account in favour of ladies, and companies related to Obj
Obj gave the contract for incorporation of  Galaxy backbone to his friend and lawyer, Afe Babalola. That job cost all of us N250m - for just 1 company

Obj without due process and budgetary approval mobilised contractors to start work on Abuja stadium
How much did the project cost us
Obj said Atiku got a friend to front for him to buy AP; Atiku denied it, Obj continued to insist
Meanwhile, Obj was buying shares in Transcorp

Obj hated corruption so much that he started bribing legislators to amend the constitution to allow a 3rd term
He knew Yaradua was sick, but continued to say that electing him (Yaradua) was a do-or-die affair. Why?
Without legislative approval, he signed away Bakassi

Obj vetoed the Freedom of Information Bill after the legislature has approved it
Obj asked the legislators for N1b to hold a national conference
The NASS said no, insisting that the presidency had enough money to organise the event

Suddenly this money materialised from the presidency and Obj organised the event without additional budgetary approval
So what would have happended to that money without the conference being held?

When Bola Ige died, Obj pretended to be sad
But subsequent events revealed that he is a cheap liar
The judge resigned because he was being pressured from unexpected quarters
Obj said he said that he had been trying to see Debo Akande - the prosecutor
Debo Akande simply pointed out that there is no Nigerian who has not gone into hiding
that the president would like to see and would be able to avoid the president for even 1 week

Obasanjo in the twilight of his administration suddenly announced that the police - under that despicable Ehindero - had made a breakthrough
in the Bola Ige's case

So who is the culprit - one drug baron, masked speaking to journalist behind a screen to whom questions could not be put
And has the man be prosecuted? May be tommorrow

In 2007, nobody was allowed to contest freely against Obj's candidates
People were just being indicted and disqualified
At first, Tejuoso who was to stand against Obj's daughter was indicted and disqualified
When people pointed out that Tejuoso had never being in government and wondered why  he was being indicted
they hurriedly reversed the indictment

We can fill 5 pages here with FACTUAL account of Obj's misdemeanors
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by hugooh42(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
Thanks my brother for that insights, but you failed to mentioned OBJ's puplic support for Chris Uba. When he abducted a sitting governor Dr Chris Ngige and demanded a ransom of Three billion,Obj openly supported him and said "agreement is agreement".Obj provided Chris Uba with battalion of policemen in his entourage and when his thugs burnt down the whole state government aparatus while mobile policemen looked on Obj did not say anything.As far as am concern that was the beginning of kidnapping in south eastern states and OBJ aided and abetted it.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by aliali: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
9ja. The wonderland country. No dignity whatsoever. what do we expect from these vagabonds, area boys, touts, backstabbers, turn coats, evil men that muscled themselves into leadership positions. Pigs will always remain Pigs.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by Smi1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
truly:

my DISDAIN for Obj grows in leaps and bounds daily. Whatever the expectations of people, he only speaks partial truth.
I cannot imagine the likes of IBB, Atiku or Tinubu being as hypocritical as an Obj railing against corruption whilst being enmeshed in it

You will reacall that when Obj was carrying on about corruption and disqualifying every body in 2007, IBB just pointed out cooly

Orji Kalu said that Obj could not accuse of stealing that he had mkney before coming into government
Obj kept quiet   

The Federal government had enough evidence to nail Makanjuola - Obj's cousin - for corruption
Suddenly Obj' Justice Minister - Kanu Agabi - withdrew the case from court via a nolle prosequi

When his daughter was being sought by EFCC for the Health Ministry scam, did he speak the truth by asking Iyabo to show up? No he did not

we saw a cheques on PTDF account in favour of ladies, and companies related to Obj
Obj gave the contract for incorporation of  Galaxy backbone to his friend and lawyer, Afe Babalola. That job cost all of us N250m - for just 1 company

Obj without due process and budgetary approval mobilised contractors to start work on Abuja stadium
Obj said Atiku got a friend to front for him to buy AP; Atiku denied it, Obj continued to insist

Obj hated corruption so much that he started bribing legislators to amend the constitution to allow a 3rd term
He knew Yaradua was sick, but continued to say that electing him (Yaradua) was a do-or-die affair. Why?

Obj vetoed the Freedom of Information Bill after the legislature has approved it
The NASS said no, insisting that the presidency had enough money to organise the event

Suddenly this money materialised from the presidency and Obj organised the event without additional budgetary approval

Debo Akande simply pointed out that there is no Nigerian who has not gone into hiding
that the president would like to see and would be able to avoid the president for even 1 week

Obasanjo in the twilight of his administration suddenly announced that the police - under that despicable Ehindero - had made a breakthrough
in the Bola Ige's case

So who is the culprit - one drug baron, masked speaking to journalist behind a screen to whom questions could not be put

At first, Tejuoso who was to stand against Obj's daughter was indicted and disqualified
When people pointed out that Tejuoso had never being in government and wondered why  he was being indicted

You are absolutely well informed bro. OBJ is a bloody criminal and he deserve to be condemn to prison
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by truly: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
hugooh42:

Thanks my brother for that insights, but you failed to mentioned OBJ's puplic support for Chris Uba. When he abducted a sitting governor Dr Chris Ngige and demanded a ransom of Three billion,Obj openly supported him and said "agreement is agreement".Obj provided Chris Uba with battalion of policemen in his entourage and when his thugs burnt down the whole state government aparatus while mobile policemen looked on Obj did not say anything.As far as am concern that was the beginning of kidnapping in south eastern states and OBJ aided and abetted it.
Thanks for reminding me
The Uba case is an impeachable offence anywhere there are men of goodwill

The ransacking of Anambra was to pave way for a declaration of a state of emergency
I cannot understand why anybody from anambra can bear to stay in the same room with such a person
BTW the police commissioner who was in Anambra and who claimed that the police could not match the thugs was OGBAUDU
He was later posted to Port Harcourt
That Ogbaudu case was the first time the Nigerian Police had ever conceded victory to criminals
I reckon that Ogbaudu would in due course join his felow felons in getting a national award for "selfless" service - CON may be appropriate

we really can fill numerous pages with the Obj's monumental unpatriotic acts
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by Tugbaski: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
Chie. This is really unfortunate. That our leaders can actually come out and attack them selves, Knowing fully well nothing will happen to them. What if this was in the west, My question is how can we effectively fight corruption in Nigeria. To me it seems to be shaking or as shaked the fabric and foundation of our country
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by Chongaiman: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
The fact still remains that the NASS is more of a liability than an asset to 9ja. And instead of them to do some soul-searching for once, there they go again yarning opata. The utterances and actions of our prodigal lawmakers often leave me with a feeling of helplessness and self-pity.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by Osama10(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
Both parties here are thieves, I wonder why the accusations?
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by Akosbaba(m): 2:05am On Aug 07, 2010
See kettle calling pot black
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by truly: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2010
Chongaiman:

The fact still remains that the NASS is more of a liability than an asset to 9ja. And instead of them to do some soul-searching for once, there they go again yarning opata. The utterances and actions of our prodigal lawmakers often leave me with a feeling of helplessness and self-pity.
Obj caused the problem
Shortly after taking power in 1999, Obj had a confrontation with the NASS
Obj had just taken some actions that people liked
The public clearly sided with Obj and it was not difficult for him to face down the NASS then

But when he started sliding, the NASS regained relevance and close to the end of his 1st term NASS began a very serious impeachment process
Had Obj remained focussed on performance and becoming a statesman, the NASS could not have touched him at anytime

I see his main problem as the need to refer things to NASS for approval
An egoistic dictator finds that hard to take
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by blacksta(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2010
Nigeria  - great country but being led by blind leaders who have a deaf follower ship.  shocked
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by chidichris(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2010

@daddyo,
if ur respect for obj likes, let it fly but be resy assured that nigerians are not fools.
at his age, if his hands are clean, he is supposed to give room for younger generations to try their luck in the leadership of this country.
he is not corrupt and he has been arround since 1999 and in the midst of plenty of money and resources, he could not make available power supply, good roads, security, medical facilities and sound education.
how can mr. corruption discuss corruption? he openly told oyo ppl that adedibu was too old to be reformed so they shld manage him and that is coming from an animal in the name of a president. where have u ever had that a thug chased out a seating governor in this world? only under obj and with his support. even in hell, chris uba was supposed to face hanging for disruption of democracy.
he is only insulting the lawmakers because they disappointed him on the 3rd term agenda. look at all the ppl he called criminals, they are all back in pdp now and they are no more criminals. how long can this old fool that is not even in control of his family decieve us nigerians.
under normal circumstances, any man that is not in control of his family can never be a public servant.
a fool who is always fighting with journalists and making fool of himself while addressing the public.
where else can a president tell the nation that an election is going to be a do or die? if he is not corrupt, how can a seating attorney general die under his regime without any trace of the killers?
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by rethink: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2010
@TruLiely

Obj caused the problem
Shortly after taking power in 1999, Obj had a confrontation with the NASS
Obj had just taken some actions that people liked
The public clearly sided with Obj and it was not difficult for him to face down the NASS then
Which actions please?

But when he started sliding, the NASS regained relevance and close to the end of his 1st term NASS began a very serious impeachment process
Had Obj remained focussed on performance and becoming a statesman, the NASS could not have touched him at anytime

When did he start to Slide? Ah you are so disgusting .,, ,,.,.,.,,.,,., Statesmanship should go to hell

I see his main problem as the need to refer things to NASS for approval
An egoistic dictator finds that hard to take

He now is a dictator really? The NASS has criminal giants. You take a budget to the Assembly they inflate to high heavens. Yaradua had this problem the SAME NASS SAID HE WAS SLOW. KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF TRULIE.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by rethink: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2010
Says who?

I can also point to you that you just escaped from Kirikiri

Obj kept quiet

Very easy I can claim anything with no singular proof. You can get anything Forged
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by rethink: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2010

Yes Obasanjo was the one that put a gun in the head of a Judge for him to put a PERPERTUAL INJUNCTION ON A CASE INVOLVING A GOVERNOR. If you know Obj well if you his close relative you know he has the "I Know send you posture"

When others were being looked for did he go publicly to say they should show up? Please use your brains not your legs.

Obj gave the contract for incorporation of Galaxy backbone to his friend and lawyer, Afe Babalola. That job cost all of us N250m - for just 1 company

When were the Chips down? Drink pure water abeg. If OBJ was a thief and ATIKU was a Theif why were they not agreeing to steal queitly? School me CONTRACT FOR INCORPORATION? That investment is the best investment that hass ever happened to Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by rethink: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2010

Same old Transcorp BS Lies go and check who owns transcorp

I doubt If OBJ gave anyone 50 Naira or even 5 naira. You forgotten that the innitial problem he had with the NASS was that they wanted more money. The NASS Over inflates the budgets by over several hundred percent. Ask Yaradua his experiences.

Yes the same way he knows you are sick

Hey Bakassi was never Nigeria's
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by ikeyman00(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

and for all the people around like he could only trust Yaradua RIP to his main man RIbadua etc

now question

what is he hiding; dnt u think

did we need proof?

some people could be funny
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by ikeyman00(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2010
I doubt If OBJ gave anyone 50 Naira or even 5 naira. You forgotten that the innitial problem he had with the NASS was that they wanted more money. The NASS Over inflates the budgets by over several hundred percent. Ask Yaradua his experiences.

we dnt need obj to tell us that

every nigeria knows

even as of present these ba  stards still insisting on salary increase; hahhha god oh god for how long should we be living in cave times

obj is just not clean and he knows that cuz if he is; he got so much going for him to turn around things
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by chosen04(f): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2010
truly:

Obj kept quiet

Obj gave the contract for incorporation of Galaxy backbone to his friend and lawyer, Afe Babalola. That job cost all of us N250m - for just 1 company

in the Bola Ige's case

When people pointed out that Tejuoso had never being in government and wondered why he was being indicted

Gbam . . . . . .You deserve more than a drink!!!!!!!

S@mi:

You are absolutely well informed bro. [b]OBJ is a bloody crimina[/b]l and he deserve to be condemn to prison

Not just a bloody criminal but also a Cossy of a daughter-in-law. . .
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Promoted Corruption — Reps ! by Nuriel22: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Economy: Headed For The G20? / Did Prof. Wole Soyinka Call Dame Patience Jonathan A Hippopotamus?! / US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.