Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years (9771 Views)

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB / Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by saperpsms: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
This points to one fact. Our leaders are so disconnected from the lead that it becomes almost impossible to have them contribute anything meaningful again. Oga Mark should be made to spend 3 weeks in a typical NYSC camp before sending in his extension proposal.

Cheers!
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by An0nimus: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2010
That man use banana soak garri?wuz prayin they even scrap it off.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by tomzman: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2010
saperp_sms:

This points to one fact. Our leaders are so disconnected from the lead that it becomes almost impossible to have them contribute anything meaningful again. Oga Mark should be made to spend 3 weeks in a typical NYSC camp before sending in his extension proposal.
Cheers!
Yeah, you are right.The one year program is even a headache to most people,making it 2 will only worsen it.He should think of how to make the program better or scrap it.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Kx: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
Mark, when ur children finish their studies abroad,
let them come and serve their father land for two yrs.

Political leader indeed.~
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by spearman(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by kaiosama(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2010
that man called[b] David Mark must go back to complete his NYSC to 2 yrs [/b]if finally implemented. mscheww tongue tongue
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by chosen04(f): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
. . . . . But why is David Mark always missing the mark?
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by uyakachi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
just look at this shameless man  bikokwanu ohh eh!!!!! we even dey complain say the system of educations in naija is   very old ,boring and too long .now this man wan make them add another year ontop. why are we spending all this time in skooling while after that ur qualifications  no  even pass out of  naija, even some companies in naija no need  them,,, but ur working experience
he must be really crazy, infact him own don reach craziessss , make GOD PUNISH AM FOR THAT STATEMENT
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by amblors(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2010
its only welcome if he offers to pay em 100grand and above.
Silly recommendation Mark with all d suffa wey full am.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by seunmsg(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
I wont blame Mark for making this statement, he probably never attended a University so am sure he never served the country as a corper. Am sure if he served before, he will understand the failures of the scheme and wont ever recommend any extension.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by oluite(f): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
In the years he has been in the senate hw has our electricity,education,health care improved.Instead they av bin more looting than ever in his time.Teach ursef n ur senate members that fight n beat themselves up DISCIPLINE!
2 years in camp,NYSC cant feed copers for three weeks!Where are your children?Abroad having fun!Utter rubbish!!!
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by IbrahimB: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
Thank God I don serve finish!
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by adaphik(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
is that man ok abeg?
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by 5p1naz(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
[size=14pt]what[/size] [size=14pt]military[/size]?? is there a [size=14pt]world war 3 [/size] coming that i do not know about? this guy must be a monkey [size=14pt]junkie[/size] living on some [size=14pt]very cheap[/size] coke. . .
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by 1forall: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
I usually am no longer surprised by stuff some of these supposed 'leaders' let escape their mouths but David Mark calling for values he and his co-'legislooters' have openly shown school kids they lack, beating themselves silly on TV??!!
Instead of talking (at least) about solutions to our alarming unemployment he is explicitly looking clueless and trying to slow the rate at which unemployment figures skyrocket!

Someone called the NYSC an unfortunate privilege reserved for graduates, not recruits, LOL!  cheesy

He talks about youths learning discipline, national interest, values and inculcation of patriotism, ideals of nationhood and development, hmm, does he not realise these same youth should kill him and company once they learn national interest (especially as they would then have military training)?

He is obviously insensitive to Nigeria's issues and should just stick to his looting job, his tenure ends soon.

Power needs to move to hands of those who are willing to serve the land, not those who want others to do the service while they sit pretty.

About the NYSC, SCRAP it!
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
IbrahimB:

Thank God I don serve finish!
so because you've done your service,every other persons should fall victim to the stup!d!ty of mark ? You are not only selfish but as retarded as mark.in fact,where mumu like you serve sef ?
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
let put it this way,DAVID MARK needs to complete his NYSC in NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA IN A PIT then we will all follow, stupid people ,they are just there,be eating all the good things of life and implement useless law for the poor masses. i wonder if there even want people to gratuate in nigeria,
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
what kind of nonsense weed is this s.tupid david mark smoking? angry angry

is he alright at all? this boring hopeless NYSC na him dis guy wan make 2yrs? angry angry

na that day me sef go become militant!!!
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by nomoneydow: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2010
he is insane
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by hob(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
david mark must be going nuts,
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
Our leader and his thinking . . . . na wa oh
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by A40(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2010
2 years? Why not 100? Is it not obvious that our leaders have no plans for the youth. That crook should suck a d.i.c.k up till he hiccups! I would be cursing Gowon till he sees his grave for initiating that useless programme! Small remain man for kpeme for that camp! What is a nigga in his 20's supposed to do with #9,000?
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by royalicon(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
More than surprise
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by koolguy88(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
this is totally unacceptable
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by kobikwelu(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
the one year is enof already!!!

no more
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by sessy2(f): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
am so disappointed at all of you insulting Mark. haba dey guy no go school, e  just learn how to shoot gun, organise coup, thief our money, supervise thugs wey gather some where they say na national assembly, smoke igbo wen night don come, wake up drink whisky and brandy wit our money carry correct correct women wit our money wetin una come want make e talk? abeg  forget dat leech jo.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by tarano: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
I have a radical idea why can't one have the option of serving for two years after graduating from high school or one year after college, what do you guys think, The mormons missionaries serve for two years after high school,
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by candylips(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
the guy is an idiot
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by twindude: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2010
Does this slowpoke ever think before he talks? First he said in the 70s poor men should not use telephones; now hez blabbing bunkum about,    fukk$$in idiot!!!! angry angry
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by cold(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
twindude:

Does this slowpoke ever think before he talks? First he said in the 70s poor men should not use telephones; now hez blabbing bunkum about, fukk$$in !!!! angry angry
In the 70s u say?that was as recent as the 90's man.The dude obviously got some screws loose upstairs.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by waleluv1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
total rubbish, i mean rubbish! undecided
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by pat077: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
As 4 me i don't mind if it is 10yrs as long as d FG is ready 2 pay @ least 100k monthly as stipend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Bars Corpers From Borno And Yobe / Fast Track Your Career With Jpts Intl Inc. / David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.