Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years (9770 Views)

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB / Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by dazzy4real(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
Dis david mark is a useless guy instead of findin solutions to d educatnal system he is increasin d wahala,
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by oge4real(f): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
this man is crazy
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Tugbaski: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
Ko ni dafun David Mark, Idiot buruku
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by kobikwelu(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
the man is entitled to his opinions
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by deluxecad(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2010
I think the senate president made a lot of sense in his submission. Just about when the camping is getting so sweet you wouldn't want to leave, it's over; just about when the service year becomes as sweet as can be, you are warming up for passing out parade. Let it be lengthened so that people can get the real juice out of the scheme. The longer the better you get to learn a new language, know a new culture, get more acquainted with whatever you were deployed to do as primary assignment, the better you learn to survive on your own in a distant land. It'll go a long way to better distribute jobs. Do you know how many youths NYSC turn out in a year alone? It's quite too much for the Nigerian impoverished job market to absorb. if it takes about too years for new set to be enrolled in the scheme, they'll have time to develop themselves even before going to serve while those that pass out will have more job opportunities to explore. The rush for jobs is just too mad.

Lengthen it! Let the youths have more vocational trainings and skills acquisition as the program is lengthened. There's good sense in that.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by philip0906(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^
your balls must have been circumcised instead of your di.ckk.else . . . undecided
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by candylips(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2010
who is that talking rubbish up there
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by deluxecad(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
, why can't people make reasonable responses? what's the point going to serve and rush home only to come and serve several more years at home without a job? If the FG offers trainings and better allowances, it's worth lengthening. Many ignorant folks talking trash here don't know what the unemployment level is in the country presently. Don't talk balderdash if you have not served and had the real experience. It's worth it. I had been an advocate of NYSC's scrapping before I went and served in a remote area and felt what it's like not to live in the opulence and colour of highbrow estates. You make sacrifices sometimes to better other people's lot. Think before you type away at that your keyboard. The job situation is dire. Where is everybody rushing to?
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Osama10(m): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
Am really speechless on this one, NYSC 2yrs

Please it should be scrapped immediately.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by 0hsisi: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
why not extend it to 36 years
One in each state of the federation then the person retires
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Akosbaba(m): 2:09am On Aug 07, 2010
^^^bros chill
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Akosbaba(m): 2:10am On Aug 07, 2010
^^^abeg chill
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Akosbaba(m): 2:11am On Aug 07, 2010
^^^abeg chill
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by donaremu(m): 2:36am On Aug 07, 2010
i think he has gone bananas grin
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by akwaowoudo(m): 4:42am On Aug 07, 2010
I have said it times out-numbered and i repeat _David Mark is a mad man. His brain manufactures nothing good.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Smi1(m): 5:27am On Aug 07, 2010
you are a bloody stupid old fool Mark ! your kids names should be the first to be on the list of the student that shall serve for 2 years.
trop bete !!!
angry angry undecided cry
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by pareto(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2010
oga Mark, how much u dey earn per annum?
how much corpers dey earn per annum?
let them earn what the people in services of that grade earn in a month and see if most
corps members will not want to serve for five years or more.
please, lets do things right and make ur own MARK.
WE SERVE OUR COUNTRY BUT OUR COUNTRY HAS REFUSED TO SERVE US.

i hope say u sef no go wan extend ur tenure oga mark.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by teeluv(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2010
and he says he is d senate president,
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by blacksta(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2010
Abi 2 years to small - why not just make it 5 years with possible strikes in between
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2010
@deluxecad
letz do some mathematics here,divide all the graduates who has finished their NYSC into 4(it's suppose to be into 2)  say 4 million graduates / 4 = 1 million graduates
now if we are having 1 million people in the labour market once in every 4 years,i bet u Nigeria will be like America.
its not about 2 years, rather what provision are you making for those people after such suffering years,
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by philip0906(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2010
^^
u even have time 2 be answering dat deluded fellow. . .He is simply thinking with his anus.A nigerian,who has tasted the so-called NYSC in recent years will definitely not make that kind of insane statement undecided. . .9000naira 4 two years. . .GOD 4BID.I REJECT THAT FOR EVERY NIGERIAN STUDENT
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Hadebolar: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2010
My fellow nigerian student can u see what this old fool for nothing man saying i think he has gone to take another military injection that is worried him to be saying all this rubbish,let ask this stupid old fool man that were is their children,are they study in nigeria,infact at times am so highly dissappointed in all this old fool will call our leader they are just talk as big as their mouth his,so i will implore the federal government not to listen to his stupid word of saying there should be extension in NYSC service.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Kabikala(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2010
I have been reading about David Mark for over 20 years and he had never said any sensible thing, not even once.
Remember he once declared Sergeants in the Army as being more intelligent than university graduates.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by CGKing(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2010
Men this is not the most important thing in the nation now. Even in the education sector. Meanwhile.
. . 2 years!!! When we are praying they should reduce it to six months. lol
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Nauttyprof(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2010
the man must be sick. I just cant imagine how stressful it can be to spend 2 years in another state you've not been to. He must be really sick, he needs treatment jo ooooo. Haba !! even with severe crisis happening and people are really clamouring for the cancellation of this service year, one mumu still opened his mouth for a 2 year extension. I dont think he really served. Can anyone get us his details?
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Adonike(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2010
Just as if MARK knows what I was thinking about. Thanks.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2010
Mark must be under influence of alcohol or cocaine.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by chibest5(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2010
Let him come as a good leader to show us an example by taking part in the service for 2 (two) years and then we will all folow his footsteps. shame on him; we have other national issues to take care of and he is here talking about youth service, even if they serve for 20 (Twenty) years, is he going to give them job after that? once more shame on him.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by honorsam(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2010
Will be a brilliant idea if rightly implemented with regards to the following:
1.No corper should b posted to Jos,infact,all the Boko Haram area.
2.The snacks money shud be made allowance money by increasing it to @least #50t.
3.Confirmed employment for those that want.
4.Sanitizing the sector,i mean educational sector.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2010
I think the senate president made a lot of sense in his submission. Just about when the camping is getting so sweet you wouldn't want to leave, it's over; just about when the service year becomes as sweet as can be, you are warming up for passing out parade. Let it be lengthened so that people can get the real juice out of the scheme. The longer the better you get to learn a new language, know a new culture, get more acquainted with whatever you were deployed to do as primary assignment, the better you learn to survive on your own in a distant land. It'll go a long way to better distribute jobs. Do you know how many youths NYSC turn out in a year alone? It's quite too much for the Nigerian impoverished job market to absorb. if it takes about too years for new set to be enrolled in the scheme, they'll have time to develop themselves even before going to serve while those that pass out will have more job opportunities to explore. The rush for jobs is just too mad.

Lengthen it! Let the youths have more vocational trainings and skills acquisition as the program is lengthened. There's good sense in that.

@deluxecad YOU ARE TRULY IDIOTIC!

Mr. Senate President, If I may ask where did your children get their education, i bet they didn't participate in the useless sham known as NYSC. Instead of looking forward, you want to drive the youths of this country backwards, NIGERIANS arise and implore the senate 2 impeach this useless man before he collapses the entire educational system.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2010
why can't people make reasonable responses? what's the point going to serve and rush home only to come and serve several more years at home without a job? If the FG offers trainings and better allowances, it's worth lengthening. Many ignorant folks talking trash here don't know what the unemployment level is in the country presently. Don't talk balderdash if you have not served and had the real experience. It's worth it. I had been an advocate of NYSC's scrapping before I went and served in a remote area and felt what it's like not to live in the opulence and colour of highbrow estates. You make sacrifices sometimes to better other people's lot. Think before you type away at that your keyboard. The job situation is dire. Where is everybody rushing to?

@ deluxecad ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE MAKING AN ASS OF YOURSELF, the average life-span of a man in nigeria is less than 50, and you still want him wasting more years of his life only to finish and face unemployment, you must be sick, I have a friend finished youth service since 2008 and he's still in the job market, I opted out of mine and chose 2 travel and I'm making more than 450k naira per month doing what I love, So 2 support mr mark's idiotic expression would be suicide.
Re: Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years by adconline(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2010
Who said that telephone/air travel was not meant for poor Nigerians? Two years so that graduates would not become part of statistics for unemployment in Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Bars Corpers From Borno And Yobe / Fast Track Your Career With Jpts Intl Inc. / David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.