Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

d - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / d (17786 Views)

How To Know FAKE NYSC Discharge Certificates / gf / Nscdc Arrests 69 Fake Nysc Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by oloritinu: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
where did they come from . i guess is one of the nollywood film yet to come out.
Re: d by tunfeek: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
fake youth co co co cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.i wan vomit
Re: d by adanny01(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2010
And i served in Nassarawa st. My girl frnd jst finishd camp. I hope my cert is nt fake.
Re: d by adanny01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
I remember fake corp members were caught during my camp in Nass st!
Do we still hope that Nigeria will change?
Re: d by Ibomade1: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2010
9ja for show
Re: d by nearest(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
Those security guys can't say this is the first time they are getting information about that fake camp, someone has been shot-changed somewhere and he/she is now only blowing the whistle.
But how can those fake corps members be so so so stupid? What are they thinking? You know you are not qualified for the scheme in the first place, and you still pay a large amount to do something fake? Are they alright?
Re: d by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
This is pure madness!! shocked shocked shocked

I know I have heard of fake corp members, but to go as far as running a camp?!! This is wow!! shocked shocked shocked

Advanced Hustling.
Re: d by mylove4him(f): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2010
In Nigeria fake everything, ranging from currency to food, drugs, men, women and now fake corp members. Please they should come and buy my uniform I kept it in my archives for something like this. My onitsha brothers I dey wait. What a country.
Re: d by TmeD0(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2010
o jigbi jigbi! na wa for waya bridge o!

naija we hail thee o!

see as guguru defense sef don shine so. . .  grin
Re: d by hackney(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
People  wey no do well for school dey now go fake camp.
Tomorrow you go jam them for their duty dey wonder: this one go school at all?
no wonder.
Dey miss tenses anyhow.
I hail Naija where money na literally everything
Re: d by seedord247(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2010
I see dem ija, me i fear Niger people oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: d by oge4real(f): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
How can one pay to be taken into slavery for one year? I still cany understand.
Re: d by donchruzio(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
na wa for naija oh.
they should have simply paid for the certificate chikenan!
going to the camp only made fool of the whole thing.
Abeg does that mean everything must be fake in naija?
some one spoke of lake of employment yes agreed but what about the officials in these agencies, the sss and the police itself.
there are certain things you dont just allow it to happen, you dont just give it a chance to occure and this is one of them.
This is an unaccepted indiscipline for a great nation as nigeria with supposed great citizens.
We need re-engineering of all aspects of our well bieng in nigeria for things to go right.
ha!
Re: d by Redman44(m): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2010
The Civil Defence Corps are performing well in the crusade against corruption these days. The Fake NYSC Camp story is shocking shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm am still at a loss as to why some people want to obtain the NYSC discharge certificate at all costs. When will youths and graduates in Nigeria start thinking of Personal Development and Entrepreneurship? Having a university degree does not guarantee you success in life. That is why I believe the NYSC Scheme should be scrapped. It has outlived its usefulness of fostering harmony among Nigerian Graduates from different ethnic groups. Governments all over the world are getting rid of programs that are not yielding fruit and are irrelevant to the development of their respective countries. It is time the government comes up with something new and inspiring that will make graduates believe in themselves and become entrepreneurs. It beats my imagination that we have to continue with a program that was initiated in the 70's, and that has not seen effective innovations since it was rolled out cry cry cry

Instead of wasting the time of Corpers with funny Primary Assignments, why can't the FG regenerate Nigeria through the scheme? It is possible for Corpers to be used [ and paid well ] to bolster Agriculture in the country. All the unused land along our Interstate roads can be turned to commercial farms with Government backing. I'm still hoping for a day when I will travel from Lagos to Abuja, and all I will be seeing are rows and rows of Maize, Wheat, Fruit trees, Plantain and Banana trees, Oil Palm etc. If Corpers are trained, paid and directed to tend the farms for a 12 months, there is no way they won't catch the farming virus.

We will be having elections next year. Why can't corpers be trained as election educators? They are then sent to the villages, hamlets and little towns to educate the public about their voting rights and how to actually cast votes. Corpers can also be used in building projects across the country. I've got so many ideas about where the energies of our corpers should be channelled to, but I've got to sleep. I want the people behind the fake corpers scam to be found out, tried and jailed. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: d by Akosbaba(m): 1:05am On Aug 07, 2010
donchruzio:

na wa for naija oh.
they should have simply paid for the certificate chikenan!
going to the camp only made fool of the whole thing.
Abeg does that mean everything must be fake in naija?
some one spoke of lake of employment yes agreed but what about the officials in these agencies, the sss and the police itself.
there are certain things you dont just allow it to happen, you dont just give it a chance to occure and this is one of them.
This is an unaccepted indiscipline for a great nation as nigeria with supposed great citizens.
We need re-engineering of all aspects of our well bieng in nigeria for things to go right.
ha!
abi o,they should have just paid for the certificate
Re: d by Tomitohoimo(m): 2:12am On Aug 07, 2010
na waoo!
Re: d by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 07, 2010
And come to think of it, these people would have been posted to secondary schools for their primary assignment. What would they be teaching the students? Maybe they were so dumb that they didn't realize they were in a fake camp.

This is real banana republic, everybody is just trying to survive either by the hook or by the crook.
Re: d by uarikibe: 3:20am On Aug 07, 2010
the problem here is that we attch so much concern on certificate,if they don,t have this NYSC discharge certificate they feel they can not have a job when they go for interview,and beside so many organization prefers NYSC discharge cert more tha exemption cert
God help nigeria
Re: d by shotster50(m): 3:30am On Aug 07, 2010
Just when you think you have heard it all.  Nigerians will never cease to amaze.
Re: d by pareto(m): 6:24am On Aug 07, 2010
but who are they deceiving? police and army, i hope you guess dont have such thing.
anyway, we know our uniform men are also fake. so, no need sef.
Re: d by teeluv(m): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2010
and they say americans and the chinese use deir brains more than us, i ca only use 1 word for who ever thought of this' Plai, bur sorry thry got caught,

thumbs up to d geiuses and double thumbs up for those who caught themm,

everybody are u sure you certificates arent fake lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: d by feasy1(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2010
All this in the name of NYSC certificate?? that goes a long way to tell you what value we ascribe to paper in Nigeria.

Dumbfounded,
Re: d by UNLEASHED(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2010
Nigeria!!!
Re: d by afrointro: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2010
Senate President David Mark has called for the extension of the National Youth Service from one year to two years.

Mark spoke at the Dinner/Award Night organised by the National Defence College for its graduating course participants on Wednesday in Abuja, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

The scheme, established in 1973, is to inculcate in Nigerian youths the spirit of selfless service to the community, as well as to emphasise the spirit of oneness and brotherhood of all Nigerians, irrespective of cultural and social background,

“NYSC at the moment is a one year programme where we train all our graduates and give them two to three weeks drill; and that is all they do.

“I suggest very strongly, that the NYSC should be expanded to two years where the first one year is devoted entirely to military training.”

“The lack of national discipline in this country is because people have not been drilled in any form when they go to various universities,” he said.

He attributed the numerous problems bedevilling the country to indiscipline exhibited in the public and private lives.

Mark also called for the upgrading of the National Defence College to a university.

He said, “If you look at the subjects which you offer and the experience you bring in, we actually desire to upgrade NDC,” he said.

NAN reports that some distinguished members of staff of the college and participants received awards on the occasion.

Re: d by afrointro: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2010
Senate President David Mark has called for the extension of the National Youth Service from one year to two years.

Mark spoke at the Dinner/Award Night organised by the National Defence College for its graduating course participants on Wednesday in Abuja, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

The scheme, established in 1973, is to inculcate in Nigerian youths the spirit of selfless service to the community, as well as to emphasise the spirit of oneness and brotherhood of all Nigerians, irrespective of cultural and social background,

“NYSC at the moment is a one year programme where we train all our graduates and give them two to three weeks drill; and that is all they do.

“I suggest very strongly, that the NYSC should be expanded to two years where the first one year is devoted entirely to military training.”

“The lack of national discipline in this country is because people have not been drilled in any form when they go to various universities,” he said.

He attributed the numerous problems bedevilling the country to indiscipline exhibited in the public and private lives.

Mark also called for the upgrading of the National Defence College to a university.

He said, “If you look at the subjects which you offer and the experience you bring in, we actually desire to upgrade NDC,” he said.

NAN reports that some distinguished members of staff of the college and participants received awards on the occasion.

Re: d by tosinaded(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2010
speechless
Re: d by tosinaded(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2010
the Bas.tard up there in NYSC that collected money had better be found!!!!!
Re: d by CGKing(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2010
Men, naija folks! I just feel for the fake corpers. All their years of going to school, all the fees they ve paid, all the bribes they given, all is going down the drain with one stroke.

. . . and they are gonna go to jail! Mennnnnn, cunny cunny doesnt pay at all.
Re: d by andyanders: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2010
Why Is David Mark asking for 2 yrs NYSC program? Did the federal government in any way assist parents to see their wards through College? With billions David Mark got, why not give all Nigerians scholarship through the University. He was an Army officer and has made his money through the system.

Listen he wants 2 yr program so that they can be getting these young girls for their meals with stolen money. That is why at any point, any young graduate wants to go to Abuja to serve.

To me, NYSC is a waste. The initial concept has been defeated. Initial graduates were been recruited from the University and on resumption, you are been giving a car loan and a house to stay. Then you can now know where you are going.

Now, after your NYSC, you will be pushed to the street to rot.10yrs after, a graduate is looking for job,. You can only get job when your parents are connected. Shame to Mark and his 2yrs
Re: d by Exponental(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2010
if a child can mask himself, attack his family, raped his MOTHER, then wats so surprising about NYSC camp being faked. that is a pathetic story u wont want to believe sheyyyyyyyyy?

wen so many served and serving corp members are begging for the programme to be stopped.
One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: d by ladoma(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2010
nigeria we hail thee,our own dear native land.i love this country.we are very very wise in a crooked way.haba
Re: d by chrisnelly(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2010
na by force may u go service na wa ooooooooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

POP: 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Pass Out On April 7, 2017 / In Need Of Corpers That Are Yet To Get PPA In Ibadan / Samples Of NYSC Fitness Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.