Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico (13483 Views)

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! / How Nigerians Are Deceived With Fake Job Offers In Qatar (from Babaearly) / Canada Immigration Lawyer David Cohen Helps Nigerians Get Permanent Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Charles86: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2010
Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
Charles86:

Guys pls i need your advice. i just got a 3month tourism visa to Mexico.how do u guys survive over there? i have a friend in the US who promise to send me his America passport to enable me cross to Miami Florida as soon as i get there.i need your advice, how is't easy for one to cross to US. if anyone has a easier link should pls share it with me here or drop is contact,i will get in touch. Thanks

Crossing from Mexico to USA with another person's passport? Do you really love urself?

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Charles86: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^good luck. . . . . . . .btw is the US customs that stoopid not to know that the passport holder hasnt crossed/left the US before coming back!
Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Charles86: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2010
Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^^make a living in Mexico and be happy! if the US is your Eldorado then go ahead and hopefully they wont deport you back to 9ja!
Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by fireline: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
When they catch you (which they will) they will deport you & give you a ban for 10 years!!!!!!
They will also try to deport the person who lent you his passport ( does he know that?)
The Mexican border is the most controled anywhere.
Even the local Mexicans will give you up to the border guards for a reward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by omega25red(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
poster
you are trying to undertake a very serious thing by going to mexico and attempting to cross with someones pali.

Mexico is wild right now with all the drug lords killing people on a daily basis around the different boarder towns (not everywhere in mexico). Also forget the hype of white people thinking all blacks look alike that doesn't work and the crime of having someone elses passport would certainly get you into the u.s but you will be in jail until they decide what to do with you. I doubt it but you might also get that friend of yours in trouble because if he was born in Nigeria they might try to link the two of you together which would cause him a hell of a lot of trouble. i'm sure you have your mind set but i will advice you not to go through with your plan because this world is not as big as it used to be.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Spyker: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
Prison you shall go and die you will. Illegal immigrant.
Go and see what CNN has being showing concerning illegal immigrants and then tell us it pleasant.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by fireline: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2010
You might get put in a prison cell with 20 or 30 gang members.
They are Bloods or Crips
Might be white Aryian nation.
You will be their WIFE Ha ha  grin
Hope you like men.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by denitro(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2010
Rate your s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y on a scale of 1 - 10
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by chika98: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2010
People do all sorts all in the name of leaving Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by dustydee: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
You must be on drugs, I hope your friend is not a Nigerian, stop spoiling our name.By the way I wish you luck in prison.Lucky you,free flight back home

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by fineboy5: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
when do Nigerians learn to give good advise without insulting.

poster i know you are scaled, but don't mind them.

you have to ask your friends well if this trick still works in the Mexico border, and if it works for other recent people and definitely it will work for you. have faith and trust in God. don't believe in man.

i hardly give advise of treads likes this,. but i am sure  you will make it. only if you arrange the necessary things.

1. check if you look alike with your friends. in teams of face, age and maturity. white people don't recognizes black persons talking from experience. i have seen many people using other people's pali safely.

2. also you must stamp the pali for border leaving from America before sending for Mexico to you.

3. and  you must have better information about the usa where you claim to come from. ask people with experance what question this border people will asked.  and also you must explain yourself what you come to do in Mexico.

that all. i wish you save journey

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Basildon1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
I do not get why ppl go dey form holy for NL,abeg. Guy,u need to do your homework well before you make any move at least talk to niggies who have done it. Like someone rightly pointed,ensure u look slightly alike. I dont support this but then sometimes a man has to bear his own cross.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by DisGuy: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
What if your friend forget you when you get to mexico?

Save your money for something else, try another state in Nigeria

Go to other countries you can buy goods to sell in nigeria, think of something else

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by justwise(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2010
fine.boy:

you have to ask your friends well if this trick still works in the Mexico border, and if it works for other recent people and definitely it will work for you. have faith and trust in God. don't believe in man.i hardly give advise of treads likes this,. but i am sure you will make it. only if you arrange the necessary things.1. check if you look alike with your friends. in teams of face, age and maturity. white people don't recognizes black persons talking from experience. i have seen many people using other people's pali safely. 2. also you must stamp the pali for border leaving from America before sending for Mexico to you.3. and you must have better information about the usa where you claim to come from. ask people with experance what question this border people will asked. and also you must explain yourself what you come to do in Mexico.that all. i wish you save journey
You are a fine- village-boy, so u think white pple still don't know who is who? Does fingerprints look the same? What u are asking the poster to do, have you tried it b4? How will he know the nature of the questions he will be asked at the border? If you knew nothing about mexico-USA border, plase ask questions OR just read it up online b4 misleading anybody here.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by fineboy5: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2010
justwise you are a one mad man, i can see that from all your post.

this is an open forum for opinions, why insulting?

the poster is only seaking opinion, so get matured.
Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by justwise(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2010
fine.boy:

justwise you are a one mad man, i can see that from all your post.

this is a open forums for opinion, why insulting?

the poster is only seaking opinion, so get matured.

Your opinions are misleading and dangerous

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Claus(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2010
fine.boy:

you have to ask your friends well if this trick still works in the Mexico border, and if it works for other recent people and definitely it will work for you. have faith and trust in God. don't believe in man.

i hardly give advise of treads likes this,. but i am sure you will make it. only if you arrange the necessary things.

1. check if you look alike with your friends. in teams of face, age and maturity. white people don't recognizes black persons talking from experience. i have seen many people using other people's pali safely.

2. also you must stamp the pali for border leaving from America before sending for Mexico to you.

3. and you must have better information about the usa where you claim to come from. ask people with experance what question this border people will asked. and also you must explain yourself what you come to do in Mexico.

"Have faith and trust in God". Given that God is also in Nigeria, he should have faith and trust in God there as well. He can't have faith and trust in God while planning something illegal. It's like a robber praying before going out on an raid!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by dustydee: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2010
fine.boy:

i hardly give advise of treads likes this,. but i am sure you will make it. only if you arrange the necessary things.

3. and you must have better information about the usa where you claim to come from. ask people with experance what question this border people will asked. and also you must explain yourself what you come to do in Mexico.

wicked man, na so you hate the bobo reach?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by fineboy5: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2010
fine.boy:

do you people read at all, check what i said on the post, i ask him to confirm first if this trick still work. which i know it work before, i do not of nw.

you guy must learn to be polite.
Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Basildon1(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2010
U know for some reason, I thought this thread would be about pictures of naija guys cavorting with mexican beauties !!!!!!

Misleading,to say the least

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by snowdrops(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ poster

Mexico is not such a horrible place. i know a couple of Nigerians there who are there and are reasonably comfortable LEGALLY. Mexico is no USA but is certainly better than naija by miles.
the crime, drugs and kidnapping is virtually on the US border and that with Honduras down south.
the Nigerian embassy in Mexico city is also a useful place. the ambassador is a friendly guy and has come to the aid of many a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Charles86: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Charles86: 12:06am On Aug 13, 2010
Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by honeric01(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2010
God!!!, all in the name of better life? shocked shocked shocked

Are you that hopeless to want to cross the mexican border to the US? haven't you been reading papers? (foreign ones)
haven't you been watching Al jazeera, CNN, BBC and co?

Well we kuku too much for Nigeria, you can go and only few people will miss you when you start dropping the soap angry angry
Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Elaineh: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2010
@poster
I don't condone assuming someone else's identity/passport to try and make it into the US because as surely as the sun rises each morning you will be caught . But if you decide to go ahead with it despite people's warnings against such a move, what exactly will your plan be to "cross-over" from Mexico to Miami? Will it be by air, ground or by sea because Miami is quite a distance from Mexico.

If you hire a smuggler to take you there by boat via the gulf of Mexico you run a very real risk of perishing at sea. Many Haitians die every year attempting this very thing and there's no guarantee that you won't be captured by the US Coast Guard at some point during the treacherous journey and deported back to Nigeria the next day.

If you go by plane, you most likely will be identifed as a fraud at check-in, refused entry and possibly be jailed. With the increased stringency of US immigration regulations towards people entering the US from Mexico, you better believe that the airline staff will be scrutinizing each of your documents very carefully. If they have even the slightest suspicion about your identity, they'll probably ask you to produce additional forms of ID such as a driver's license, state ID etc. to compare with the passport and that's where they'll catch you. If you get somebody to cook up some fake IDs  for you while in Mexico (i.e. - with your own face but with your friend's information) you might make it (if they're exceptionally good quality fakes) but honestly, the more fake docs you have on you, the greater your chances of being ratted out.

Finally, if you decide to go by land, there are many possible scenarios that could unwind: 1) You might be eliminated from this earth by some hardcore, narco-trafficker who doesn't like/distrusts black people and doesn't want to see a single one in his playground, 2) You might survive the daily bloodshed that is the Northern Mexican drug war, find a coyote (or guide) who's willing to smuggle you into Texas, only to be abandoned in the middle of the desert by said coyote at the first sign of trouble (at which point you would be really and truly screwed),and 3) [most likely]You and your coyote will be captured by one of those overzealous, Texan border control agents and you'll then be returned to Nigeria as soon as humanly possible.

Have I scared you enought yet? If you're determined to go ahead with this then you'll have to pick your poison.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by honeric01(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2010
^^^^

Is California not the closest to Mexico? i think it's either Calif or Alaska so he does not have to go to Florida nor Texas.
Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by dustydee: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2010
Charles86:

@fine.boy, big thanx really appreciate your concern am taking time out to do research before i move.
if this guy was this determined he would have been a millionaire in Nigeria by now, maybe he has criminality in his genes,

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by Elaineh: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2010
@Honeric01: Mexico actually borders 4 US states - California, New Mexico, Texas and Arizona. He could enter through any one of them but he stated that he wants to go to Miami, FL so then the shortest route on land would be to enter through Texas and then travel east and southward to get to Florida. Entering through California would just be adding more work for him because if you compare Cali and Florida, they're on completely opposite sides of the US. And as for Alaska, dat wan na long tin o! Lol. It's completely seperate from the continental US and quite far away; it's attached to the northwestern coast of Canada.

Disclaimer grin: To any US Border Security Agent that may be reading this (yes, I know that these days you guys keep an eye on web communication), I'm not advising the poster to do anything illegal o. As a matter of fact, I'm trying to demonstrate to him that illegal immigration to the US would be foolhardy at best. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico by honeric01(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
Elaineh:

@Honeric01: Mexico actually borders 4 US states - California, New Mexico, Texas and Arizona. He could enter through any one of them but he stated that he wants to go to Miami, FL so then the shortest route on land would be to enter through Texas and then travel east and southward to get to Florida. Entering through California would just be adding more work for him because if you compare Cali and Florida, they're on completely opposite sides of the US. And as for Alaska, dat wan na long tin o! Lol. It's completely seperate from the continental US and quite far away; it's attached to the northwestern coast of Canada.

Ok bro, thanks for the breakdown, i just wanted to be sure, didn't know he wanted to go into FL.

All the same, he should sit his ass down in Nigeria, go for counseling, get someone to help him decide what to do with his life, there's no guaranty that if he makes it to the US, his life's going to change, your mindset determine how progressive you'd be in life no matter where you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Crash: Delayed Rescue Operation Wasted Lives – Residents / NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft / Equatorial Guinea (bata An Malabo) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.