Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Talk About Someone On Nairaland - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Talk About Someone On Nairaland (11131 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 3:59am On Jun 07, 2006
Scorpio, are you Nigerian? If so, what exactly is there to be proud of the North?
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by diddy4(m): 3:59am On Jun 07, 2006
lol, lmao. nawa for una
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by jgirl3: 4:02am On Jun 07, 2006
abi o, na wa.

diddy - i don't know how to fight. Let me leave you for her
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by diddy4(m): 4:07am On Jun 07, 2006
@j-girl

please dont go, u dont have to fight. she is not interest and i aint interested in her so dont leave me.
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by jgirl3: 4:10am On Jun 07, 2006
if you say so.
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by omogenaija(f): 4:10am On Jun 07, 2006
j-girl:

abi o, na wa.

diddy - i don't know how to fight. Let me leave you for her

lol. ur a joker. u better come take ur man. i dont want him and i dont need him.

P.S ----- i'm not a fighter, i'm a lover.
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by jgirl3: 4:11am On Jun 07, 2006
lol @ omogenaija.
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by omogenaija(f): 4:19am On Jun 07, 2006
now its offical. j-girl and diddy r together. now and 4ever.

goonight ya'll.
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Scorpio(f): 4:33am On Jun 07, 2006
Afeni:

Scorpio, are you Nigerian? If so, what exactly is there to be proud of the North?
yup, i'm Nigerian and there's every reason to be proud about Nigeria and parts of it. y u hatin on the North? their girls are beautiful n d men are cuteĀ  grin
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 4:36am On Jun 07, 2006
I'm sorry, the extent to which we should be proud of the North is "their girls are beautiful and their men are cute"? is that it? Are you kidding me? shocked
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Scorpio(f): 4:52am On Jun 07, 2006
look that was me just talkin, i'm not the type to get into an argument over politics . every part of Nigeria is blessed, i'm not from the north so i don't know too much about their accomplishments, but that doesn't mean that i can't be proud of them! is this just about it, or is there more to it? because i don't understand y you're losin sleep.
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 4:58am On Jun 07, 2006
I'm losing sleep because my freaking country is goddam failure. Thats why I am losing sleep. undecided
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 4:58am On Jun 07, 2006
Scorpio : Air head that knows nothing about her country of origin. I wish you would get your head out of the clouds.
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Scorpio(f): 4:59am On Jun 07, 2006
Afeni: Jealous loser angry
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Scorpio(f): 5:00am On Jun 07, 2006
Afeni:

I'm losing sleep because my freaking country is goddam failure. Thats why I am losing sleep. undecided
Is your president from the north? bdw, ur behind is yoruba, so go figure
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 5:03am On Jun 07, 2006
Scorpio, there is a lot more to a Federal Government than the Presidency. The majority of senate and national Assembly seats are from the North. The 35 out of the 39 years of Military rule was headed by men from the North. And guess what, the economy sucks. The country is in never ending riots over foreign Gods. Damn right I am pissed. Damn right I am jealous of other countries.
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Scorpio(f): 5:07am On Jun 07, 2006
now that you are this pissed, is gettin upset at Josboy and the other guy goin to change things? when you're out of skool, you can go back to Nigeria and turn things around, rt now, all you can do is pray that Obasanjo n his cohorts don't create another civil war.
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 5:12am On Jun 07, 2006
I don't pray. All I can do now is make sure that Nigerians understand that there is an alternative. Don't listen to all these one Nigeria morons. Their knowledge on history is limited to the failed secessionist attempt by Biafra. They have yet to grasp the bigger picture.
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by eveseh(f): 5:13am On Jun 07, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed my mouth are shut lipsrsealed
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Scorpio(f): 5:14am On Jun 07, 2006
@ Afeni, wat's the alternative?
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 5:16am On Jun 07, 2006
Breaking Nigeria up into 3 pieces. I am not going to go into too much detail here. But you might want to check out my post titled Provincial system: Peaceful Solution to the Nigerian Question.

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13946.0.html
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Scorpio(f): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2006
and i spent all this time typin just to read this from you? angry you're even worse than i thot, n e wayz, g'luck with that!
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2006
I can't go too much into detail about Nigerias problems and my proposed solution because Seun is obsessed with One Nigeria. If you are interested, you have to look into the appropriate thread.
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by eveseh(f): 5:22am On Jun 07, 2006
na wah for u ooooooooooo Afeni,i didnt know u knew so much books in ya head
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Scorpio(f): 5:25am On Jun 07, 2006
@ Afeni,I looked into it and i did not like what i read. i don't approve of it and i don't think i will, then again, i don't know y i should be that bothered abt it, it's not like i'm settling there. bdw, u really should curb ur lil ''anger'' thing towards the northerners, i'm sure if Murtala Mohammed was still alive, things would/might have been a lil different(i could be wrong, iono, it's just my 2cents) and i know that there are northerners out there who really want to see a change in the country, so quit hittin on them!
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 5:37am On Jun 07, 2006
I have no hate towards anyone. If you are interested in discussing politics, meet me in one of the political threads. We have done enough to derail this topic. cheesy
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 5:38am On Jun 07, 2006
eveseh, my head is already big enough. Don't make it swell anymore. kiss
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Scorpio(f): 5:40am On Jun 07, 2006
Afeni:

I have no hate towards anyone. If you are interested in discussing politics, meet me in one of the political threads. We have done enough to derail this topic. cheesy
hmm, thanks but no thanks, it's d same politics that made u call me an Air head, i'm not tryin to get into a fight with you, so i'm pullin out! n e wayz, back to the topic everyone! cheesy
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by eveseh(f): 5:42am On Jun 07, 2006
Afeni:

eveseh, my head is already big enough. Don't make it swell anymore. kiss

thanks for that kiss,i never knew i could have a kiss from u again kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2006
Rhodalyn-my angel 4 reasons best know to me.

Awww bless Ur heart gurl cheesy cheesy thats flattering kiss kiss
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2006
i give my props to rhodalyn because shes ma girl

lol Efani cheesy cheesy Sice when did i become Ur gurl?? i love it anywayz cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2006
ma baby gurl- she's da best thing thats eva happened to me on nl, this is how happy she makes meit just wouldnt be the same without her by ma side i luv ya Amanda

Efani- cheesy dunno, i think he's really cuul! my flirting buddy cheesy
last tyme i had a cchat with U on nl, i ended Up mentioning Ur name while talking to Ken
! shocked do U know what that means?? cheesy it means im feeling U

Eve- despite all that U might have done Eve, i still like ya angry thats why U're in my list angry kiss

blue-She's cuul, down 2 earth & just too good to be true,i wish she would play both diddy & bolex thou

cheekee-dunno but i've just got this natural liking 4 this particular chic, friendly, cuul & fun to hang around with shocked gurl, U're great! i love ya kiss kiss

Outkast- i feel U Outkast, really do, U're soo caring & sweet, U're what i would call a real friend, i luv ya gurl kiss kiss
kissEslynera kiss- cuul, down 2 earth, friendly & absolutely kiss kiss i luv ya too gurl kiss

kissSnazz kiss- another 1 of my cuulest chics cheesy gurl, luv ya gurl

cheesy[i]Queenzy[/i] cheesy- cuul, slow 2 anger and fun 2 hang around with kiss kissluv ya gurl

winkbabymine wink- another 1 of ma cuul gurls kiss, friendlyl, easy 2 get along with & just too good to be true kiss kiss luv ya gurl

Maki Yay!! ma hommie gurl cheesy, cuul, friendly, fun 2 hand around with & just soo kiss kiss luv ya gurl

cheesyMuki
cheesy- another 1 of ma hommie gurls again! wink she's cuul, friendly, fun 2 hand around with and crazy bout sports shocked tongue kiss kiss luv ya gurl

Uzzy, lioness,Ocho, Rolly- all cuul gurls, friendly & fun 2 hang around with, luv ya gurls
had 2 out y'all 2gether Cuz ma fingers  hurt
cheesy

all these are ma hommie gurls
luv ya gurls, luv ya loadz & loadz but the greatest part goes to ma baby gurl
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

>>>FIVE LETTER WORDS<<< Use The Middle Letter To Start A New Word!! / PES 2021 PS2 Download English Version (playstation 2) / That Awkward Moment When...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.