Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

National Open University of Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University of Nigeria (41274 Views)

Masters Degree At National Open University Abuja / National Open University / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University of Nigeria by hamabra(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2007
my pal, abeg i have hnd upper credit in one of the engineering courses,pls i want to enrol can i be given 300l in any of the science like computer sciences, mathematics etc.please confirm to me if u know.the form is for 2,500 form  available at various banks
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by larryoncol(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2007
hey man you can always get info from the pen university website, but i know that with what you have you can ge an admission into 3 or 200 hundred leve it all depends on the schools policy.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2007
HOW does their study system work?
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by goldeojays(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2007
@larry
sorry guys. you are right I will try and stay in touch. things were realy not well structured out for me for a while but I have them all ironed out know.
you know I believe we should always be there for each other. the guys who started posting on this page well sort of negative but we have succeded in making the topic on open university a positive one. we may not realise how much good our enlightmen t campaing is doing for the school and the nigerian student just be assured that many people appreciates our efforts.
@jesu, I thin k you are right. great people dont work where paths are aready created. the discover path yes the see a potential in a land an d thread through it leaving their trademark behind.
NOUN is worth what ever risk that is seemingly associated with it.
@all. I have recieved an email from NOUN comfirming the succesful completion of my application.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by larryoncol(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2007
@goldeojays

We all hope that noun is going to be an impecable system of education, but we also know that an institution such as noun will definately face problems. Right now the thretning of them all is the enlongnated sessions, which every other nigerian university faces due to one problem or the other. so you should be ready to face all thses while you study at noun. there no doubt about it thats it's a good system but how well can the system support the students.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by larryoncol(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2007
i would also like all the paticipant of this thread to share our numbers which ourselves. It mandetory if we intend to exchange information faster with a less time lag.

mine is 08026322254

Name : larry

Resident in Abuja

email =giandorof@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by Robinho03(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2007
I have succesfully applied online for admission into NOUN this year. Could u guys please tell me when NOUN will release the admission list for 2007/2008 academic session and also when the school will be resuming for new session.Thank you. My mobile number is 08028425296. I am Robson from Lagos.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by larryoncol(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2007
@robinho 03

Ok it's good to hear about your applicaton, well i can't really say when the 2007/2008 acedemic session is going to begin but i can tell you that NOUn applications will still be on till the middlew of august. i have someone who works there that is a friend so from time to time i do call to get infomation, but don't worry as soon as i get any information i will be sure to let everyone in the forum to know.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by Robinho03(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2007
@larryoncol
Thank you very much for quick response. I anticipate your kind response when the admission list is released. God bless you.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by larryoncol(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
your welcome bro
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by goldeojays(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2007
@larry,
great idea,
NAME JAMES,
RESIDENCE BENIN,
PHONE 08024016399,
EMAIL goldenojays@yahoo.com.

keep you all posted on any update.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by larryoncol(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2007
@goldeojays

Thanks
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by oasis231(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hi,

West Coast University is offering admission for prospective students into professional courses.
You can check for more information on the school’s website at: www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

All the best.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by chatykrew(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2007
yeah!
i think someone is saying what i have as question.
@
goldeojays Re: National Open University of Nigeria

@larry
I called their office at Lagos this morning and was told that the addmission form will last to the end of june and that the form cost 2500, only.
As for accerptance there is no reason why the would not accerpt it. this is a federal university which accreditation from Unesco, the common wealth of nation and the nigeria university commision I mean the system can only get better.
As for me I intend to apply.
what course do you intend to go for larry?

ok please where are the laws backing NOUN in nigeria? Please can u direct me to sites that have accepted NOUN i.e UNESCO, COMMONWEALTH, NUC this will go along way to give confidence to many,

luking forward
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by Robinho03(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2007
Please tell me, are u guys sure NOUN will resume for new academic session this year, I mean september to be precise
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by Ijem(f): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2007
I wouldnt want you to waste that funds. Those who started since 2003 are yet to kick off with the second semester year one.

Please give other unversity a chance.

Invest welllllllllllllllll
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by james7bond(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2007
May God help us, May God help NOUN, It han't been easy, Some of us had put off quite a lot of schedule b'cos of NOUN "speed", We hope NOUN lives up to its name, NOWn !!, We hope.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by Jehu: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2007
Hi Guys,

The NOUN stuff is real and improving by the day.
A whole lot of resources has been put on the line, so they have nothing to do but to succeed.

My inquiry from the Lagos Study Centre says the Admission process will be through by September ending.

Interestingly, their site is going through upgrading and maybe this development will make them extend their sale of Application forms.

You all need to see the number of people buying forms at ECOBANK, VI branch; it's as if that's the last chance for those who have given up.

So, guys, let's encourage them along. Constructive criticism is appreciated by them too. smiley

Remember, what starts bad, often ends well.[flash=200,200][/flash]

Takea folks.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by krisbobo(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2007
@jehu
Thanks. are you saying that the admission is still on? i have a friend who is really interested and needs it badly. when will it close?

pls respond asap. thanks.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by Jehu: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2007
Yes, forms are still on sale. A new admission advert has just been reflected on their homepage
www.nou.edu.ng.

Take advantage of it now and pay for the form @ EcoBank Ahmadu Bello way, V/I.
Then go to the Study Centre, obtain a receipt and go online to register.

Be quick about it.
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by mrobinna1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2008
Can someone please tell me the requirements for mass comm
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by muyiwami1: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2008
plz guys am havin pr0blem makin my application online can anyone be of help ?whenever i try applyin my pin number and com firmation code it bounce back and tells me my request is invilid and terminated pls responces will be highly appreciated thamks
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by luvus: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2008
Hi

on issue of accreditation by NUC i sent an email today and hoping for a reply soon. will communicate as soon as i reveive reply from them
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by collins16: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2008
is it true that this very school are going for services if true please enlight me
second question is that when are dey resuming for next admmission exercise
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by JeanPaul: 2:15am On Aug 11, 2008
hi everyone,

does anyone have any information on admission for 2008/2009 session at NOUN?

jeanpaul
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by onwuzuam(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
Can you please confirm if the LLB programme run by the National Open
University of Nigeria (NOUN) is accredited by NUC and acceptable for
admission into the Nigerian Law School?
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by UsyJay: 12:39am On May 27, 2011
Hello people. Please i need your help i want to get myself admission at d open university abuja. PGD is all i need,can some1 please tell me how i can get that?
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by Hayinde01: 6:45pm On May 06, 2012
How many year does it take to study computer science in National open University
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by ABBEYDON: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hello house mate, does anyone knw if there is civil engineering course at NOUN for Olevel student? Ur response would be high appreciated. Thanks
Re: National Open University of Nigeria by ABBEYDON: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
Please incase none have an idea. Kindly assist with a contact phone number in other to make an enquiries. Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old. / University Of Abuja Lecture Hall Overcrowded, No Social Distancing, No Facemasks / University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.