Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Federal Poly Of Ado Ekiti Post Utme Is Out At Last! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Poly Of Ado Ekiti Post Utme Is Out At Last! (1307 Views)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / University Of Ado-ekiti Post Ume Details / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Of Ado Ekiti Post Utme Is Out At Last! by oluyemk: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
Federal poly Ado Post Utme is out  this month "August 2010 but  you can not known any information untill you go to the Campus.

Post Utme Exam will take place on 21st August 2010

Also you have to pass through processes before you can get the pin to registar, like statement of Result and 3 passport, Utme slip e.t.c

for more information you can call 07030663876 or at oluyem@hotmail.com

Note: i chose Ado poly in my Utme and i got the information from one of the lecturer in the campus
Re: Federal Poly Of Ado Ekiti Post Utme Is Out At Last! by evangsegun: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2010
how about those who re far away from the school like me i reside at kaduna so how can we get the form and what are the requirement for the admission more so what and what re the subject combination?

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria, The Most Influential University In West Africa. / 100naira Rochas Salary To Students / Futo Admission Top Secret And How We Can Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.