Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains (1896 Views)

Christains,I think That Football Is A Sin / "House On The Rock Members (HOTR) @ Lagos" Please I Have A Question For You! / Questions For Knowledgeable Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by maclatunji: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2010
If the basic premise of Christianity is that Jesus (PBOH) came to die for the sins of mankind and you must believe and accept this to receive eternal salvation, what happens to the people that lived and died before Jesus (PBOH) was born, how will they be judged or are they condemned to HELL?

N.B: Think carefully before you make comments, because I may still ask more questions.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by Rhino3dm: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2010
^^^ silly question.
* shook head*
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by maclatunji: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

^^^ silly question.
* shook head*

This man cannot write two lines of correct English, too bad!
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by Bastage: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2010
From my understanding of Christianity, those born before Jesus were irrelevant as far as the new religion was concerned. As long as the earlier worshippers supported the Jewish god, they were OK. Let's not forget that Jesus himself was also purported to be a Jew so there's nothing unusual about this.

Christianity was basically a rewriting of the older religion. The only relevance is to what came after - not before.

An example - Formula One motor racing.
In the early days of the sport the cars were totally and utterly unrecognisable to the cars of today. The sport was also administered by a totally different governing body. But the big difference is that the drivers of today have to abide by the rules of the today. That said, we look at a Formula One champion as a Formula One champion - Fangio is mentioned in the same breath as Hamilton - they are both Formula One World Champions.

Christianity is much the same.
Judaism was the old Formula one with a different governing body. Christianity is the new Formula One. Both have different rules and the new has mostly superceded the old.

Christianity bought along the new covenant. It's those rules that matter now. The old drivers aren't condemned simply because they had different rules back then. But the new drivers are expected to stick to what the governing body says now.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by ITbomb(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2010
Jesus Christ (i dont know whether He is the same with ur phob) says "I came not to judge the world but to save the world. He that rejects me and receives not my sayings have ONE that judges him: The word that I spake, the same shall judge him in the last day."
the ones that live before christ, they will be judge in their ignorance but for you that have heard the word and rejected it. The word itself would judge you
Christ himself said" if the mighty works-preachin and miracles- had been done in tyre and sidon which were done in you, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I said unto you it shall be more tolerable for them in the judgement than for you"
you clearly see there that it is not the same standard to be use for those did not hear the message of salvation and those who heard and rejected it. Every single day you hear the word be stonehearted, you are heaping condemnation on your soul.
I could have given you more but i'm using phone so it not easy doing the typing.
I wont ask you to repent but i implore you to study the bible more and be either convinced or convicted. Thanks
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by Rhino3dm: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2010
^^^ yes. I  know that, been speaking italia for more a decade now. So what do you expect  Aloora. io parli inglise poco, capito.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by maclatunji: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2010
Bastage:

From my understanding of Christianity, those born before Jesus were irrelevant as far as the new religion was concerned. As long as the earlier worshippers supported the Jewish god, they were OK. Let's not forget that Jesus himself was also purported to be a Jew so there's nothing unusual about this.

Christianity was basically a rewriting of the older religion. The only relevance is to what came after - not before.

An example - Formula One motor racing.
In the early days of the sport the cars were totally and utterly unrecognisable to the cars of today. The sport was also administered by a totally different governing body. But the big difference is that the drivers of today have to abide by the rules of the today. That said, we look at a Formula One champion as a Formula One champion - Fangio is mentioned in the same breath as Hamilton - they are both Formula One World Champions.

Christianity is much the same.
Judaism was the old Formula one with a different governing body. Christianity is the new Formula One. Both have different rules and the new has mostly superceded the old.

Christianity bought along the new covenant. It's those rules that matter now. The old drivers aren't condemned simply because they had different rules back then. But the new drivers are expected to stick to what the governing body says now.

So you are saying Christianity is a newer improved religion above that of the Jewish religion, Judaism (although they stay still practise it). Has it not occured to you that another Religion can claim to be better than Christianity because it came before medieval times and 'is outdated? (Even if you still practise it). You know Formula One Cars are being improved all the time.

My Naija-Italian friend here should know that well from the Ferrari team.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by Rhino3dm: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2010
My Naija-Italian friend here should know that well from the Ferrari team.
[quote][/quote]

wait a minute. John Bull(
@poster)
were you trying to write in swahilli,
that was a blunder too.
I laugh in italiano, casso!
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by Koora: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2010
The answer is very simple if u ever read the Bible. At the beginning wen God sent Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden because of their sin. He said without the shedding of blood there cannot be Forgiveness of sin.

That is why in those days before the time of Jesus, they built a temple that had Holy of Holies Where only the Chief Priest could go once in a while with a sacrificed animal to offer to the Lord no one else could enter there because they would die of the presence of God. The Chief priest offered the sacrifice on behalf of the people. And there is usually a veil/Curtain dividing the Holy of Holies from the other sides of the temple. That is why when Jesus died on the cross the veil in the temple tore now granting access for any body to the holy of holies. That is y Jesus sacrificed himself for us with his own blood. The are still many more. If u still av questions feel free to ask.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by maclatunji: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2010
Koora:

The answer is very simple if u ever read the Bible. At the beginning wen God sent Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden because of their sin. He said without the shedding of blood there cannot be Forgiveness of sin.

That is why in those days before the time of Jesus, they built a temple that had Holy of Holies Where only the Chief Priest could go once in a while with a sacrificed animal to offer to the Lord no one else could enter there because they would die of the presence of God. The Chief priest offered the sacrifice on behalf of the people. And there is usually a veil/Curtain dividing the Holy of Holies from the other sides of the temple. That is why when Jesus died on the cross the veil in the temple tore now granting access for any body to the holy of holies. That is y Jesus sacrificed himself for us with his own blood. The are still many more. If u still av questions feel free to ask.

From this your eloquent argument, I have deduced that only the Chief Priest would stand a chance of going to Paradise in the Pre-Jesus Era. And as for God not forgiving mankind until blood had been shed, that condition would have been met when Cain killed Abel, simple. Let me guess, the blood of Jesus is extra-special abi? All this talk of blood isn't in line with purity literally or figuratively.

If this argument about blood is so valid, christian clerics both orthodox and pentecostal should wear red, since they believe so much in blood.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by PastorAIO: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2010
Koora:

That is why in those days before the time of Jesus, they built a temple that had[b] Holy of Holies Where only the Chief Priest could go once in a while with a sacrificed animal to offer to the Lord no one else could enter there because they would die of the presence of God.[/b] The Chief priest offered the sacrifice on behalf of the people. And there is usually a veil/Curtain dividing the Holy of Holies from the other sides of the temple. That is why when Jesus died on the cross the veil in the temple tore now granting access for any body to the holy of holies. That is y Jesus sacrificed himself for us with his own blood. The are still many more. If u still av questions feel free to ask.

But the Assyrians entered, the Babylonians entered, the Romans entered when they all invaded Israel and they not only entered, they scattered the place and nothing happened to them. How do you explain that?
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by dexmond: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2010
@ Poster

You may not fully understand what is in the bible since you are not a Christian. But I will still go ahead and try to explain not as one who have perfect knowledge of the bible nor God, but as one who believe whatever the bible declares.

I will like to point out that it was faith in God and ones own righteousness that guarantees one a place in Abraham bosom (Paradise), for the Old testament saints did not go into heaven directly.

Genesis 15:6

And he (Abraham) believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Ezekiel 18:27

Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.

It was at the resurrection that the gate opened .

Ephesian 4:8

Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

When the final day comes we shall have all our questions answered. The bible calls the things of God mysteries.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by aletheia(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2010
maclatunji:

If the basic premise of Christianity is that Jesus (PBOH) came to die for the sins of mankind and you must believe and accept this to receive eternal salvation, what happens to the people that lived and died before Jesus (PBOH) was born, how will they be judged or are they condemned to HELL?

N.B: Think carefully before you make comments, because I may still ask more questions.
^By your PBOH, I see that you are one of the followers of Muhammad. Your questions are answered in the Bible-if only you will read it! Everyone will be judged. Salvation belongs to God and the Lamb (Jesus of Nazareth). Anyone that is saved whether before or after 33 A.D. is saved through Jesus. You may not like it but that's what is written.

Revelation of John 7:9-10.
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Revelation of John 20:11-15.
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by aletheia(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2010
dexmond:

@ Poster
You may not fully understand what is in the bible since you are not a Christian. But I will still go ahead and try to explain not as one who have perfect knowledge of the bible nor God, but as one who believe whatever the bible declares.
I will like to point out that it was faith in God and ones own righteousness that guarantees one a place in Abraham bosom (Paradise), for the Old testament saints did not go into heaven directly.
And he (Abraham) believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
^Faith in God - Yes!
One's own righteousness - No!
I fear you misrepresent the message of Salvation. Perhaps you should read Romans 4 on the righteousness credited to Abraham.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by marcus1234: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2010
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by nopuqeater: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2010
@dexmond: « #11 on: Today at 12:48:42 PM »
@ Poster

It was at the resurrection that the gate opened .

Ephesian 4:8

Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

When the final day comes we shall have all our questions answered. The bible calls the things of God mysteries.
The bold may be the reason we have so many different types, versions, etc of the same Bible, whereas some read a particular one and reject all the others read by other people from othe sects and denominations.

@aletheia (m): « #12 on: Today at 03:01:20 PM »
^By your PBOH, I see that you are one of the followers of Muhammad. Your questions are answered in the Bible-if only you will read it! Everyone will be judged.
Tell us the synopss of "Judgement on that day". We want to learn from your Bible. Quate a verse or more.

Salvation belongs to God and the Lamb (Jesus of Nazareth).
Two entities. Yet you will dare say your God is One?

Anyone that is saved whether before or after 33 A.D. is saved through Jesus. You may not like it but that's what is written.
You have no proof of it. Its like a man who said the moon is made of cheese because of the cheesy color. But thats not true. It is an illusion. And when the Lunar landing occurred in 1969, the astronaut did not see the moon glowing like we did on earth. Yet they stood on it, not overwhelmed by its brilliance, though we see theearth illuminated by it always when the moon is full.

Revelation of John 7:9-10.
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
Aletheia! Wake up!! Does this make any sense, when the Day of Judgement should be everyone should be concern about the result shall be? In viewing any result, I do not think that no one will have his heart beating as if there was nothing to be revealed to it, even though you have done splendidly in the examination hall. Let me ask you: If you think that every one on the day of Judgement shall come in white clothing, why have suits and clothing other than white to bury your dead in?

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Aletheia and every Christian, where is the Judgement according to blind faith in the above? It is work that your Bible says people will be Judge here. Now blame it on yourself, or the Bible or both.

« #13 on: Today at 03:05:17 PM »

Quote from: dexmond on Today at 12:48:42 PM
@ Poster
I will like to point out that it was[b] faith in God and ones own righteousness[/b] that guarantees one a place in Abraham bosom (Paradise), for the Old testament saints did not go into heaven directly.
^Faith in God - Yes!
One's own righteousness - No!
I fear you misrepresent the message of Salvation. Perhaps you should read Romans 4 on the righteousness credited to Abraham.
Aletheia, even you, have disagreed with your own post of Bible verse about Judgement, above. I know you will argue this way and that, not knowing the truth because of the evil that has already consumed your soul. Again here is your post, where work is the only thing for Judgement according to John. I guess John is now a liar.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by maclatunji: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2010
Still awaiting more explanations, if there are any.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by nopuqeater: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2010
@Aletheia, Precap2, Yefet, Toba, etc, etc: « #10 on: Today at 11:02:19 AM »
Quote from: Koora on Yesterday at 05:03:54 PM

But the Assyrians entered, the Babylonians entered, the Romans entered when they all invaded Israel and they not only entered, they scattered the place and nothing happened to them. How do you explain that?
Men, here is a classic for you. One for the ages. I am laughing because of what are in bold prints. Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans were not from the bloodlines of Israel and not but Idolaters. They entered and "Scattered the place and nothing happened!"

In the tradition of Pastor AIO; how do you explained that?

Pastor ooooooo. Lol. You are too much.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by aadrSales: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2010
No, they are not condemn to hell. There is always a place for them in Christ. But as a Muslim, you know of a different Jesus and of a different Christianity according to Mohammed. The whole thing about Christianity is spiritual unlike muslim that everything about them is carnal or i would say physical. When, Jesus died, their spirit was liberated from hell, and they ascended with Jesus to God. When u study your bible u would discover that the day Jesus came back to life, many of them came back to life. So they gained a life back and ascended to God.
Well, you may not understand unless u try to understand. U have already been indoctrinated with a physical paradise full of 72 virgins whom the righteous will enjoy. It will hard for you now to understand that life after death is not a physical one. NO WINE, NO GARDEN, NO WOMEN. ( Disappointed?)
I have been trying to meet somebody as intelligent as you. I never knew that they existed in Nairaland. I have been carrying my koran to Unilag looking for anybody who could give me a good reason of why he believed in the dirty work of mohammed called koran. He was a bad copy cat.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by ajoguegbe(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2010
@AadrSales.That was an intelligent answer, let me show him some scriptures and explanations
1.All the righteous who died before Jesus went to a paradise called Abraham's bossom.(Luke 16:22) that is where they were until Jesus died and went to the same place. It was this place he told the criminal on the cross, 'today, you will be with me in PARADISE Luke 23:43. when Jesus went they he brought out all those that were there Ephesians 4:8 1 peter 3: 19
our fathers and others that died before they heard about Jesus, will be judged by their conscience. Our conscience tells us the difference between right and wrong.
Romans 2:12-16
The Gentiles do not have the Law of Moses; they sin and are lost apart from the Law. The Jews have the Law; they sin and are judged by the Law, The Gentiles do not have the Law; but whenever they do by instinct what the Law commands, they are their own Law, even though they do not have the Law. Their conduct shows that what the Law commands is written in their hearts. Their conscience also show that this is true, since their conscience sometimes accuse them and sometimes defend them. And so according to the Good News I preach, this is how it will be on that day when God through Jesus Christ will judge the secret thought of all"
Good News Bible
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by Image123(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Anyone who knows that the Assyrians, Babylonians and Romans entered should have the common-sense to know that God permitted them to enter, as a tool to punish the israelites who btw were not following Him before their captivity. Ever read of the philistines and the ark of God?
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by maclatunji: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
ajoguegbe:

@AadrSales.That was an intelligent answer, let me show him some scriptures and explanations
1.All the righteous who died before Jesus went to a paradise called Abraham's bossom.(Luke 16:22) that is where they were until Jesus died and went to the same place. It was this place he told the criminal on the cross, 'today, you will be with me in PARADISE Luke 23:43. when Jesus went they he brought out all those that were there Ephesians 4:8 1 peter 3: 19
our fathers and others that died before they heard about Jesus, will be judged by their conscience. Our conscience tells us the difference between right and wrong.
Romans 2:12-16
The Gentiles do not have the Law of Moses; they sin and are lost apart from the Law. The Jews have the Law; they sin and are judged by the Law, The Gentiles do not have the Law; but whenever they do by instinct what the Law commands, they are their own Law, even though they do not have the Law. Their conduct shows that what the Law commands is written in their hearts. Their conscience also show that this is true, since their conscience sometimes accuse them and sometimes defend them. And so according to the Good News I preach, this is how it will be on that day when God through Jesus Christ will judge the secret thought of all"
Good News Bible

Okay, so you have finally acknowledged that people before Jesus who were righteous will enter Paradise. But where you and your friend (AadrSales) goofed is when you tried to link Jesus (AS) to their ascension to paradise. Such an event would be retrogressive. if they did not know of him and could not have believed in 'his supposed death and resurrection' before they died. He cannot then surely lead them to a second PARADISE apart from the so-called 'Abraham's Bosom' that you claim they first went.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by nopuqeater: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Image123: « #20 on: Today at 03:35:04 PM »
Quote from: Pastor AIO on Yesterday at 11:02:19 AM
Anyone who knows that the Assyrians, Babylonians and Romans entered should have the common-sense to know that God permitted them to enter, as a tool to punish the israelites who btw were not following Him before their captivity. Ever read of the philistines and the ark of God?
If God punished the Children of Israel when their sins were not as compounded as much as when they killed off John by beheading him and the killing of Jesus according to you and your Bible by hanging. Cant you then get it that the same God can punish the children of Israel, again by scrapping off His Agreement with israel, since he did just that with Abraham? And now have the newest Agreement with the whole of mankind from which the big tent of it is under the last Messenger and Prophet Muhammad (AS) and the result is Islam. Doing away with tribal relationship as in the Jewish clan[s], and or the Christian notion of spilling of bloods of human, a worse case scenario of what you said the God was scrapping away when He stopped the killing of animal
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by Joagbaje(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2010

Its simple. The conscience is the God part in every man, which is a witness of God in every man , even the atheist. Those who died before Jesus christ came ,will be judge accoeding to the conscience. Those who live under the law will be judge by the law. Those who live now after the gospel has come , will be judged by the gospel.

Ro 2:12
For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink

So God judges everyone according to the standard of righteousness in their generation.

Lu 12:48
But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required:
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by PastorAIO: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2010
Image123:

I don't see how this addresses the claim that the presence of God in the holy of holies will kill anybody that enters except the high priest once a year.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by nuclearboy(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2010
[size=4pt] - comes in, sees a pastor is here to answer the question, turns to leave; suddenly realises: sheat, its chris' pastor NOT Christ's Pastor. Ah well, lets fix this then -[/size]

Deutoronomy explains that if the Israelites were with God, He too would be with them. If however, they turned away, He'd in His turn, also turn away. One of the things they were guaranteed of was that when He was with them, they would have victory over their enemies. Conversely, His absence would ensure they were conquered, enslaved, separated and taken away.

So yes, the Babylonians, Assyrians etc won Israel, plundered them and entered the holy of Holies. BUT that was when the presence of God had left them evidenced simply by them losing the battles prior to the plunder.

That is the Biblical view. Whether anyone believes it or prefers to see it as an excuse is immaterial. What is of note is that the condition was present before any of these battles and study of Israel before these wars show their defeats followed a period of turning away from God.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by icare1: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2010
those who died before Jesus came are subject to the law of moses.and all that died before the law of moses are subject to their conscience.Before moses people served God and offer sacrifice like noah abel e.t.c .
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by BillyHobe: 3:08am On Aug 11, 2010
maclatunji
I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Them who were born from Adam to Jesus believed in the Christ to come! when he was here they believed on Him who was with them and rose from the dead! We today have faith that it was Him who came and fulfilled!
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by maclatunji: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2010
Joagbaje:

Its simple. The conscience is the God part in every man, which is a witness of God in every man , even the atheist. Those who died before Jesus christ came ,will be judge accoeding to the conscience. Those who live under the law will be judge by the law. Those who live now after the gospel has come , will be judged by the gospel.

Ro 2:12
For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink

So God judges everyone according to the standard of righteousness in their generation.

Lu 12:48
But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required:

I started this thread to make Christians reason: If people that came before Jesus (AS) could make it to Paradise without the need for blood. It is only logical that you too can make it without the need for you to link your salvation to the shedding of somebody's blood (Jesus (AS) or any other person for that matter), and don't come here and tell me the blood is only symbolic. If you were Vampires, I could understand your need for blood, but since you are not. Think Clear!

For sure, I am a Muslim, but I am certain I have created a new style of argument on this section of the forum which will help objective minds think logically and make clear and unambiguous observations.

A lot of people have entered Christianity and seen the flaws so they conveniently say they are Atheists which is denying the very nature of their existence. They are too afraid to try to understand Islam because of the hysteria (symptoms of which you shall soon see) that the western world has created in many people's heart about it.

Salvation is an individual quest, nobody shall be saved by association, let each individual go out and seek the through nature of God's true religion, I am sure if you search sincerely and objectively, you will see it is Islam.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by italo: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2010
Since I first saw this question on the 7th of August, I've been thinking if wether there can be a more stupid question. None comes to mind.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by ajoguegbe(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2010
I started this thread to make Christians reason: If people that came before Jesus (AS) could make it to Paradise without the need for blood. It is only logical that you too can make it without the need for you to link your salvation to the shedding of somebody's blood (Jesus (AS) or any other person for that matter), .

It is very obvious you prepared this conclusion before posting the thread. U only wanted people to talk before you advertise your ignorance. If you really read through the comments, you would have discovered no body has ever been saved without Jesus. Those righteous that died before He came were awaiting His salvation in Abraham's bosom. Read the comments once more and stop making a fool of yourself in a public forum,i thought u wanted to learn, thats why i even tried to contribute in the first place.
Re: I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains by aletheia(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
^what the OP has been told in words, explained in pictures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reflection/homily: Fourth (4th) Sunday Of Lent Year C (march 10 2013) / Is Downloading Christian Youtube Videos A Sin? / World's Most Inspirational People(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.