Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

How To Unlock All Dstv Stations - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Unlock All Dstv Stations (37045 Views)

Free Sport Stations 2015 Updated / Best Cam -- Free Cccam For All DSTV / How To Unlock Dstv. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by kenkaz: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2010
Make your request or call 07037227823. It is almost free
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by Danitolala: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2010
Bros,
How far? This is very funny. Almost free, but not free. Can we know the small amount to pay and the terms and conditions that apply? Am interested. daniel2000ng@yahoo.com
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by kollydeb(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2010
pls send details to kolade_kehinde@yahoo.ca.
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by ayojango(m): 12:42am On Aug 08, 2010
send details to haywhy_4@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by solomonjay(m): 1:10am On Aug 08, 2010
kenkaz:

Make your request or call 07037227823. It is almost free

una no go kill person o, this section is for job seekers,but na job men full d place, wait till dstv catch u, if u re so sure of ursef,why dont u post the details,or u work with dstv,and u stole their software?lie lie boy, go get a job,
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by semasir: 6:04am On Aug 08, 2010
good reply Solomanjay.
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by dailydolla4u(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2010
Mi 2 am interested Pls detail to dailydolla4u@gmail.com
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by kenkaz: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2010
I still need more people to make a request before i will, u can meet me online (trustnot4real@yahoo.com, adragoldboy@gmail.com)
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by geefivez(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2010
Am very much interested kindly send me the details geefivez@yahoo.com
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2010
I am also interested. omenkukwu.chinedu@gmail.com
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by salamander(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2010
For all those who showed interest in unlocking dstv channels, could you kindly tell us how it is going? I suspect something fishy going on
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by twinskenny(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2010
salamander:

For all those who showed interest in unlocking dstv channels, could you kindly tell us how it is going? I suspect something fishy going on

I want to let u know that this is illegal and against the forum rule, we should be careful of this kind of information, I believe the guy that posted this is a scammer,
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by salamander(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2010
twinskenny:

I want to let u know that this is illegal and against the forum rule, we should be careful of this kind of information, I believe the guy that posted this is a scammer,

That is why I ask those people to give us a feed back. I suspect he is a scammer
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by ayusman16(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2010
nigerians always luking 4 ways to defraud? haba! if d outside world now tag us a fraudsters, we will complain! Go and luk 4 jobs!
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by Everfrank(m): 1:59am On Aug 27, 2010
Do it at alhajiy2k@yahoo.com
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by olamileone(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
pls i ve interest too send detail to st.kunlexjoint@gmail.com
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by donchido(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2011
@all
So guys, wats up, has it worked
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by Sensicut(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
Gys is it possible if it is pls mail me @. Sensicut07@gmail.com.all is well
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by Adewunmis(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2011
cheesy stop makin mistakes dey do it everywere,even in sat-tech forum,forum europa's,if any1 of us as his way utilize it 4 wen it lasted.hackin is tru out d world.Dstv is cheatin us lets find a way 2 cheat dem,we pay more in naija dan d rest africa subscribers.if have d code dont be greedy wit it we are all it 2geda.post it on d forum,u knw it wont last 4ever,y holdin it,let 9ja memba fil ur impact.1 9ja 1luv bye 4 now

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by bimexb: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2011
who is interested to watch DSTV for free,I have a decoder that unlock any scrambled channels be it HI TV OR DSTV and CANAL HORIZON.

contact me for a good sincere business.
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by Olsojay(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2011
4 those want to watch dstv 4 free avatar 2 is the solution
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by versace400(m): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2011
bimex_b:

who is interested to watch DSTV for free,I have a decoder that unlock any scrambled channels be it HI TV OR DSTV and CANAL HORIZON.

contact me for a good sincere business.
Olsojay:

4 those want to watch dstv 4 free avatar 2 is the solution
Both of you are great idots. Na ur Father own this forum for you to be posting this rubish. If ur family dey starve, na here you want feed them abi? Oloriburuku gbogbo. Next time you discuss this rubish openly again, u will never see good things in ur life again. Destroyer people. Common simple rule they cant keep
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by aroseyi(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2011
versace400:

Both of you are great idots. Na your Father own this forum for you to be posting this rubish. If your family dey starve, na here you want feed them abi? Oloriburuku gbogbo. Next time you discuss this rubish openly again, u will never see good things in your life again. Destroyer people. Common simple rule they cant keep
NAWA OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by versace400(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
They deserved to cursed my guy. They are destroyers and if they are allowed to break this forum, they will find their way to another forum. This is pure FTA forum and nt where to discuss paytv hacking
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by manneger(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2011
Am interested kings100level@yahoo.com
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by bimexb: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2011
why microbox2 don't work directly with strong srt4663 and what should be the solution
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by EKENEA(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
@Olsoja,

i think avatar2 is better,please how can I get the dongle. 08085985550.
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by femo7(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
Nawa o , dongle
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by bomboyi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2011
The administrator has gone to bird,may be. I have to put on my shoes and run now.
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by LtCZAR: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
there is this Micro box that opens Dstv for free, it has been working for me for thelast five months now. I bought the box for 15K
And since then its working fine. but yhu wuld need to pair with a strong 4663 decoder.
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by Olupeace12: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2011
Dont mine dem i need the pakage. akinolaolubudo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Unlock All Dstv Stations by sambass(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
A new g-group is here again for us 2 cont our dongle disscutions and other satellite related issues because the dongle thread is lock by our moderator. Apply for ur membership at Nairaland-satguys@googlegroups.com. Lets make make it happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation / Internet Tv/streaming Setup 2021 / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.