Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man (22510 Views)

Poll: What should i do ???

Leave her,Karma is a bitch: 58% (35 votes)
Marry her,at least she is fertile: 8% (5 votes)
Do her best friend: 13% (8 votes)
None of the above: 20% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2010
Nairalanders,
I am facing the most difficult moment of my life. My girlfriend of two years got pregnant for her secret lover. All these happened while I was away for an official trip/training.

I discovered her duplicity when I recently came back home and was making love to her. While romancing her bosoms, I noticed I was taking in a substance with soured taste in my mouth. I pretended not to notice it at first, being not exactly sure what was coming out of her bosoms but when it kept coming, I stopped to investigate what precisely I was sucking only to discover that it was coming from her unmentionables.

When I asked her what kind of liquid was coming from her bosoms, she initially denied knowledge of it, but I pressured her to know what could have prompted the bosom milk. I kept mounting pressure on her to confirm what my suspicions were. From my experience I know a woman lactates when she is pregnant and during bosom-feeding.

When she kept maintaining her stance, I asked her to leave my house that night; so, she started shedding tears and later confessed that a guy she started dating when I was away got her pregnant. Up till now, I am still in a state of shock as I find the whole episode still so confusing and disturbing. Please I need your candid advice please.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by 1105(f): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2010
ROTFL,, shocked
U mean u just drank raw cow milk
Take her like that or go out there and replace her,
the mistake has already been made, so live wit it~
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Woke4all(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2010
WHY THE MANY NOISE?

She's pregnant for someone else so if you don't know what to do go smoke igbo
! Dump kill yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by 5stars(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2010
Wow you still need advice afta somebody bagged ur girl. There is no advice for this son. U shd kick her to da curb and wish the both of them a happy life. And move on with ur life. Dont even think otherwise cus she aint feeling u just using you and she probably been fucking this guy all along. Just be happy u wasnt around when da pregnancy happened or she woulda gave u anoda mans child. She dont love u u prolly sweet to her so she been stayin around while playing da field.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Cemeremni: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2010
My dear, I wonda wat U r feeling now but all d same,be rest assured U've lost dat girl.Let her go and meet her lover and please do dis diplomatically.NEVER BEAT A WOMAN.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by honeric01(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2010
Do you need a hand? what exactly do you want to hear from us bro?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by yme1(f): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2010
Woke4all:

WHY THE MANY NOISE?

She's pregnant for someone else so if you don't know what to do go smoke igbo
! Dump kill yourself
just suck it in if you have nothing sensible to say

@`post
such is life . .   . take it easy and move on or except you wanna father another man's child then no probs
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by samdigo(m): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2010
just drink the milk an get fatter, then leave her, a save some 4 da baby,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by 12large: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2010
if i was you i would just fvck her and get head again then dump her at least you know you hit that shit the last time
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by 5p1naz(m): 1:09am On Aug 08, 2010
go stand for the roof of a 12 storey building and just jump down. . . you'd get answers to your question. . . seriously undecided undecided but if you dont. . . dump your girl. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Acidosis(m): 2:11am On Aug 08, 2010
cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Woke4all(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2010
y me:

just suck it in if you have nothing sensible to say

@`post
such is life . .   . take it easy and move on or except you wanna father another man's child then no probs
Oh sorry i didn't know you were the girl he's talking about!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by femy2010(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2010
End it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by sugarpp: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2010
dude what you decide is up to you. Talk to her if theres a possible way forward for the two of you. If you decide to stay with her will you truly be happy? what would be the reaction of your family? you have to weigh the pros n cons but on the surface she doesn't seem to deserve the sacrifice embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by toosoon(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2010
find out who the lucky man is, you neva know he might be your best friend
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2010
too_soon:

find out who the lucky man is, you neva know he might be your best friend

i dont have a best friend
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by ukcatlover(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2010
when you are not serious with her, why will she not find another guy that is man enough. sorry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by DoubleN(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2010
SAD, cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Kidman03(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2010
She still dey there?! 4 ya house I mean?
Aww man, embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Greycells(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2010
You move on dude. We are in Africa, even if u want to forgive, ur family, friends, church, Imam or whatever thinks otherwise.

Our society expects u to move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by chibaby5(f): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2010
This is soo very sad.  sad wat she did was very wrong but afta all sed and done, it all depends on if u are willing to live with it and 4give her.
The ball is in ur court really cuz u knw exactly hw u feel  sad
does she still want u or the oda guy?  undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Ultrame(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2010
@poster:
OPEN A MILK FACTORY  grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Rajalat: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2010
thats so sad i can understand how u feel, shit  happens thats shows how unfaithful she will be when u guys get married, but the pregnant expose her hidden agenda, just move one with ur life, i guess she ain't worth the stress,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by lookie: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2010
There is nothing to advice here, Brother for the girl to have cheated on you and still had the guts to make love to you, means she can afford to posion you when you least expect. i am sure the only reason she did that was because the guy has rejected her and her unborn child. Bros, sorry o! Take heart and move on, wish her lucky in her new life and her endeavors, and get yourself someone better.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by 1105(f): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2010
chi-baby:

This is soo very sad.  sad wat she did was very wrong but afta all sed and done, it all depends on if u are willing to live with it and 4give her.
The ball is in your court really cuz u knw exactly hw u feel  sad
does she still want u or the oda guy?  undecided

chi, what he said is it true, that once a woman is preg, she brings out the milk,
personally have u encountered such from ur, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed before, im curious, i wanna know
~
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by danosiri: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2010
u know god created these girlz beautifully and wonderfully. if he really wanted us to have only one he would have written our nmaes to a part of their body or something like that. guy pls don't kill urself over one when u can have as many as possible.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by natasha: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2010
Sorry to Burst ur bubble MR POSTER but give credit where credit is due. This EXACT post WORD FOR WORD, PUNCTUATION FOR PUNCTUATIOn was posted on dear agatha/dear Bunmi heartache/agony aunty section like 2 months back.
F.Y.I> If you that desperate to have a topic, try something that hasnt been published in a national newspaper next time.
There's something called plagiarism.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by teskyg: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2010
What do you still want in a Girl that have opened her legs wide for another Man?She got hot pants and she wont change.Please,move on.She is not the one for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by mecussey(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
This kind thing dey cause sleepless night, my man u sure say u don sleep since that day? It's easier to get over it, if you have experienced it before; but thank God you've experienced it now. Get over it and move on because, that's what you should do. Let me give u a tip, to get over it faster, just toast any other girl around your hood, i.e somebody you can see almost everyday.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by dustydee: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
She's not ur wife so what business have u got sucking her breasts?If you can do that then dont complain when someone else does the same.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by coolcash4l(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2010
wow!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Another Man by Teminio: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
Congratulations poster!

What moral justification do you have to feel the way you claimed?
That your girlfriend (not your wife) is pregnant for another man.
Why should you be having sex (nothing like making love in this case) to someone whom you are not married?

The girl, yourself and the secret lover are all thieves and have sinned; You are a fornicator who is not even ashamed.

Lord have mercy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Smart Steps To Help You Get Over Your Crush / Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / Two Lovers Drown On Valentine's Day In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.