Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season (102729 Views)

Is It True That Polaris Bank Services Have Been Restored? / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by wikido: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
The festive season is usually synonymous with endless queues at ATMs and the banking halls around the country, and the quickest fix to avert these scenarios is to consider online banking.

With these tips, you can be safer when performing your financial transactions via an ATM, a mobile app, an internet portal, or other digital means. Let’s dive right in!

1. Avoid clicking on links click on links from untrusted sources to visit your account, instead visit www.polarisbanklimited.com directly by typing it into your web browser.

2. Make sure a web page is secure when entering any personal data. A secured page's URL will start with https:// instead of http://. If this is not seen, all data is not secure, and anything you enter into the page could be intercepted and read by someone else.

3. Polaris Bank will never request for you to send personal information such as passwords over email or text. Never send your username, password, PIN, account information, debit card numbers, etc.

4. Be cautious where you log into your bank. Ensure no one is watching. Look around your surroundings and ensure you have adequate private. Also, avoid logging in from public computers such as in internet cafes, where you would not have control over hardware security.

5. Create a strong password that cannot be easily hacked. The best way to achieve this is by making it long and a mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters. Remember never to write your passwords down and never you the same password for multiple accounts.

6. Set up account notifications so that you are quickly alerted of any irregularities and suspicious activities on your account.

60 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Cutefergieee: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
FTC of the year 2019.. It can only get better going forward... Grateful Heart,
This space is not for sale..
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Bizmagnet: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nice tips to prevent the works of agents of Logo Benz this year.
Check my siggy for your website/blog/software.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by sexiestharam(f): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin still finding it difficult getting used to the bank's name.

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by admax(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Which holiday? Someone just woke up from their slumber right?

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Goldenheart(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by presido997(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
ok,,,,,Show some loves to me its my birthday

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by dadebayo1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lolll.... Polaris ke grin
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Jabi17: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Co
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by felixmuyiwa: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Polaries ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tongue
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Johnkennie(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nonsense Post From Polaris Bank. I pity their customers.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Lotel: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Which money sef I someone even securing
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by KingLennon(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Festive period? grin Can sum1 tell polaris bank that it is New year 2019...
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by yomifola(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
We are giving our best to satisfy every of our customers.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Opinionated: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
For those of us earning salary we know what it is like like to face January after Christmas and that's why there are tip for Surviving January: Getting over the Money hang-over

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Witlee(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
See bank way day talk?
I will never forgive you people for allowing me stand in the queue for 2 days to withdraw my own money
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by gaby(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
I hope this bank doesn't polarise their customers funds in the not so distant future.

What a name...?
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Ayotunde33(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Which holiday please ?
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by anambraamaka: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yeye bank
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Xisnin(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
gaby:
I hope this bank doesn't polarise their customers funds in the not so distant future.

What a name...?

That's a good thing.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by gaby(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
presido997:
ok,,,,,Show some loves to me its my birthday

We are bday mates...happy birthday. .
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Emmy9ite(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
angry
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Witlee:
See bank way day talk?
I will never forgive you people for allowing me stand in the queue for 2 days to withdraw my own money
For 2 days? shocked shocked
Bros why na..

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by omoadeleye(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
lol, polaris still get mouth to talk na, at least they are just there to manage businesses are about to liquidate, so they are still in position to give financial advise
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by presido997(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
gaby:

We are bday mates...happy birthday. .
Wow!!!!! that's good sir
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by gaby(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Xisnin:

That's a good thing.

I know...just trynna play around the name and how it could means something entirely different by the sound of it especially in the pigin language.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Witlee(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:

For 2 days? shocked shocked
Bros why na..

Bros I no lie Ooo ask anybody way day use the bank,bank way network fit no day for a week
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Jinyjagz(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
7years fb accounts for sale
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Cumtroller: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
First tip is to withdraw all your funds from this useless Microfinancebank to avoid stories that touch.

Banks are talking and Polaris wan follow join mouth. Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.