Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) (6276 Views)

This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2010
It been eleven (11) months since I left Nigeria for the United Kingdom for my Masters in the North East of England, and ever since then I have had fun with lots of white ladies right from my first three (3) days in England, I have also gone to bed with a few black ladies here England (Mostly Zimbabwe immigrant) and the difference is clear. But then the truth has to be told and I can’t hide it anymore and almost every black brother here in the United Kingdom agrees with me.

I miss the ladies back home in Nigeria, to be honest white girls cant bed you the way a black girl will do it, the way girls here can’t even mount you (climb you), they can’t even shake (most of them don’t have what to shake anyway), they can’t make love in the day time, it has to be after dark. In Nigeria it was fun, fun, fun, you could meet a Nigeria lady for the first time today and just drive her home for sex (was that easy), and she could handle you like if you been going out for over a year, Nigeria ladies make love anytime, they don’t need to get high, they have the right shape, ass and all, Nigeria ladies they have the standing flesh (tired of these white falling flesh), No lady can hit you the way a Nigeria lady hit you (She on top structure).

I am coming home soon (September) and just can’t wait to get home, have already arranged some girls on face book (15 of them) and when you add my old flame in some states (Lagos, Edo and Delta state) then I could have a ball when I come home.

(But im not bring home British pounds sterling for any girl, ok)
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by domorehill: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2010
4 real,Nigeria ladies the best in shaking it.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 1105(f): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2010
Subscribing

Reason:
To see the amount of insults that would be heavily levied on the head of this MOBO444
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 5p1naz(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2010
PERVERT. . . your brain is made up of scr0tums and br3asts, you think life's all about sex ei i comment my reserve till when u start running around for prayers. . . mschew
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by madlady(f): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2010
I think this is   embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed,I would like to say more but I will zip my mouth.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 1105(f): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2010
5p1naz:

PERVERT. . . your brain is made up of scr0tums and br3asts, you think life's all about sex ei i comment my reserve till when u start running around for prayers. . . mschew
madlady:

I think this is   embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed,I would like to say more but I will zip my mouth.

Now the insults are coming,

More 2 come, WATCH OUT (In segun arinze's accent)
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by madlady(f): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2010
^^^@190 you should know me by now, I would NEVER insult anyone.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by LAGOS1976: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2010
There is nothing wrong in choice and expression freedom, black ladies the best.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by maeesha(f): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2010
Odè.  angry
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by oYaTo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2010
MOBO444:

I am coming home soon (September) and just can’t wait to get home, have already arranged some girls on face book (15 of them) and when you add my old flame in some states (Lagos, Edo and Delta state) then I could have a ball when I come home.

(But im not bring home British pounds sterling for any girl, ok)

K'olorun ki o sho emi e. . tongue

All the best! cool
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 1105(f): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2010
madlady:

^^^@190 you should know me by now, I would NEVER insult anyone.
YeaH I Know! grin
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 808: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2010
Is this a praise or what.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 5p1naz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2010
ma_eesha:

Odè.  angry

[size=16pt]cosign[/size]
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by funkybaby(f): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2010
Oponnu!! undecided
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by ukcatlover(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2010
Stop look around you and think about your life, sex is not worth dieing for. 20 years you can not see the end of any woman, not even our parents did. Remember that AIDS is very close
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by InkedNerd(f): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2010
I'm not entirely sure what to make of this. Its nice that you miss Nigerian women, but you miss them only because of the sex. You seem to be forgetting that we have more to offer than just our bodies. What happened to the intelligence of a woman? Or their personality? Did all of those things just go out the window when you reached ala-beke? SMH @ OP.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 5p1naz(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2010
funkybaby:

Oponnu!! undecided

thank you jere. . .

ukcatlover:

Stop look around you and think about your life, sex is not worth dieing for. 20 years you can not see the end of any woman, not even our parents did. Remember that AIDS is very close

best reply so far. . .
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Pweety4me(f): 4:24am On Aug 09, 2010
What a shame.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by topup: 4:36am On Aug 09, 2010
It's a little sad, that this is what you hold Nigerian Ladies in high regard for, is there nothing else they offer??

Also, just make sure you aren't harming yourself along the way, with all these partners.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tosinville(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2010
This guy thread always make no sense at all, Mobo444, u need to format ur dumbskull now to update something nice next u dig?
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Gabry(f): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2010
Poster, why are u making it sound likeas if in general, Nigerian lwomen would easily open their legs for public usage? Abeg! Stop polluting their names and I must say u be confirm male Ashewo. Mama Ngozi will be going there to give you a hot dirty slap!  angry

And I hope those 15 females u contacted with on FB would bring a man or a goat to r4p3 you instead than we fit see u satisfied this time or not. Oloshi angry angry angry
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Okijajuju1(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2010
190.:

Subscribing

Bros dress small, make I see chance siddon. . .

***Pulls out a smoke*** . [size=5pt]- This would be a good show.[/size]
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Busybody2(f): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2010
Empty and blank barrels make the most noise undecided undecided undecided
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by chillbabe(f): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2010
Thanks for making us women look cheap. Foolish guy. It's because u cant get layed that's why u feel the need to digrade us. Get a life.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by googles: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

i wonder why anyborri is even taking this mumu serious. . . . one time u are a korean, another time you are an hostage on the island now you are in

jupiter.you better attend to your bi-polar disorder before it turns into full madness angry

1 Like

Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Gabry(f): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2010
chillbabe:

Thanks for making us women look cheap. Foolish guy. It's because u cant get layed that's why u feel the need to digrade us. Get a life.

Exactly! And thats why the Poster deserves a Hot Slap!

googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

i wonder why anyborri is even taking this mumu serious. . . . one time u are a korean, another time you are an hostage on the island now you are in

jupiter.you better attend to your bi-polar disorder before it turns into full madness  angry

Maybe he has some sort of Down Syndrome Multi Defunctional Brain Syndrome or sumthin  undecided
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by googles: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2010
Gabry:

Exactly! And thats why the Poster deserves a Hot Slap!
Maybe he has some sort of Down Syndrome Multi Defunctional Brain Syndrome or sumthin  undecided

In yoruba land we call that WERE grin grin grin grin grin

the bwoi is a complete WERE. . . . wen did computers and internet connections start coming wiv hospital beds sef ?

cos i can bet my bank acct on it dat this dude is operating from a psycho ward
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Gabry(f): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2010
googles:

In yoruba land we call that WERE grin grin grin grin grin

the bwoi is a complete WERE. . . . wen did computers and internet connections start coming wiv hospital beds sef ?

cos i can bet my bank acct on it dat this dude is operating from a psycho ward

Were ke? I like that words and Im going to remember that from this point onwards! LOL! grin
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 1105(f): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2010
Now the insults are coming out~

did i hear some betting on their bank account shocked shocked

how much dey inside that account~ grin grin
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2010
LETS LOOK AT IT, CANT A BROTHER HAVE FUN,WHAT ELSE DOES NIGERIA LADY HAS TO OFFER ME (FOR NOW).

@Papa 190 thanks for subscribing.
@5pinaz how does this make me a pervert.
@ma_eesha what is ode
@inked_nerd what else can nigeria ladies offer a made man.
@Goggles lipsrsealed embarassed cool angry sad
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 1105(f): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2010
^^
why are u so hated around these parts~
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2010
^^^^^^^Really i am trying to blend in but i have to be me.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

It Runs In The Blood ***females Viewers Discretion Is Advised*** / 10 Bizarre Sex World Records / Hot And S*xy Instagram Lady Parades Luscious Boobs In Revealing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.