Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:47 PM

Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? (12599 Views)

Kissing Someone Mistakenly / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? / Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by kimxs(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2010
I keep a long distance relationship wit my girlfriend and we try to live it up as much as we can, even having phone s3x sometimes. I`ve known her for 18 months, but we started dating 5 months ago and she`s a virgin (better that way cos of d distance), moreover i trust her very much cos of the love we share and her very principled nature.
Recently, she asked me a simple question which i`ve been thinking about it:

'Do you consider kissing someone else as cheating?'

My answer:

'it depends. if u have a crush on someone presently and u kiss the person, then it`s cheating. But if somehow u get 2 kiss a random person one day and it ends there, then, no big deal, cos body no be firewood'

Fellow Nlders, though she`s said she`s not kissed anyone, i dont know whether my answer was good enough.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2010
Kissing can be considered cheating. At least to me it is. Personally, I don't go around kissing every dude I see so if I kiss someone its because I have something very personal with that individual.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by snthesis(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Kissing can be considered cheating. At least to me it is. Personally, I don't go around kissing every dude I see so if I kiss someone its because I have something very personal with that individual.
gbam!
kissing is more personal than sex-
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by DualCore1: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2010
snthesis:

gbam!
That's why you cant kiss an ashy kiss

@Topic
The feeling of cheating is just an illusive state of mind. If you dont know what I mean dont ask, it doesnt even make sense to me, i dunno how i wrote it
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2010
yea if am the one kissing its allowed

but if hez the one kissing hez cheating  cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by DualCore1: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2010
^^ Kiss me please
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by austinsmat(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2010
it depend on the type of kissing and what you are thinking before the kiss
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2010
googles:

yea if am the one kissing its allowed

but if hez the one kissing hez cheating  cheesy cheesy

Why is it ok for you and not for him? That's not fair sad
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2010
Dual Core:

^^ Kiss me please

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

cheesy

Inked_Nerd:

Why is it ok for you and not for him? That's not fair sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i dunno why myself wink
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2010
^^^ smh
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by DualCore1: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2010
googles:

Thanks babe. When can we do this again?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2010
Dual Core:

Thanks babe. When can we do this again?

anytime. . . everyday cheesy
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MissyB1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2010
Dual?  shocked

Topic - Yes, I do.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by DualCore1: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2010
Missy B:

Dual?  shocked
Baby I can explain! Na work of devil, i swear!

googles:

K, Thanks. You know its not like we were doing anything, shay? Please help me explain to Missy B. Its just my hand you kissed and you know that's how we say good morning in these parts of the world.
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2010
Dual Core:

K, Thanks. You know its not like we were doing anything, shay? Please help me explain to Missy B. Its just my hand you kissed and you know that's how we say good morning in these parts of the world.

hehehe Busted !!!

my hand no dey o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u are a smooth talker now talk your way outta trouble grin
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MissyB1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2010
Dual Core:

Have fun. When You're done, meet me in the bedroom . . .We need to talk.
[size=3pt]Going to bed dearie. . . . .Just thought I should say 'Hi' here, since I'm not on Y messenger at the mo. Enjoy!!! kiss[/size]
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by DualCore1: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2010
Missy B:

Have fun. When You're done, meet me in the bedroom . . .We need to talk.
[size=3pt]Going to bed dearie.  . . . .Just thought I should say 'Hi' here, since I'm not on Y messenger at the mo. Enjoy!!! kiss[/size]
K baby I'll always love you  kiss kiss kiss
Sleep well baby, dream good.
When you wake up we'll talk before the knacking session begins

Whew. , , where's my googles? That was close.
googles:

mmmmmm lovely, just the way I love it. So where can we do it again, tonight?  kiss kiss
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2010
Dual Core:

Whew. , , where's my googles? That was close.
mmmmmm lovely, just the way I love it. So where can we do it again, tonight?  kiss kiss

certified cheat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

no o am not doing again. . . . .u are taken
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by 1105(f): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2010
Do u consider Fingering a woman's Petri dish as cheating

Imagine the silly question this poster is asking us 2 answer~
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by 5p1naz(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

snthesis:

gbam!

goodnite
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2010
Why are you saying goodnight?
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by yme1(f): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2010
yes i think so. . . . .but i dont think that bothers me self i hardly kiss because am bad at it cheesy
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by DualCore1: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2010
googles:

certified cheat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

no o am not doing again. . . . .u are taken

My Relationship status is another illusive state of mind.

Dont let us ruin what we got over some imaginary kini. kiss
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2010
illusion ke ?? player player cheesy

well as long as its not my head that is going to roll wen you are caught cheating ***shrugs***

no problem. . . lets get it on wink
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by DualCore1: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2010
Lets get it on baby. I'm giving you the "DC Guarantee" i'll rather have my kini cut off than let a strand of hair fall off your body if heads roll. grin
I think we should get it on by first declaring our assets. Your assets are you BFs, hubbies e.t.c. Make I know them now so I'll know wht I'm getting into.
No need for me to declare assets naw, you know say na only you! wink
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For now i sold all my long standing assets. . . they suddenly turned to liabilities so i turned them over to interested scrap takers cheesy

so now am in the market scouting for new asset{s} grin

lol. . . .only me ke?? you ve been openly declared DC but i wont mind the partnership sha as they say two heads are better than one !! wink
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by DualCore1: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2010
Good, by the power vested on me by the Player League Div1 Hall of Fame, I pronounce you DC's babe!
You shall have full unrestricted access to his body at all times.
You may kiss the playa kiss

Thank baby you're the best kiss
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2010

thank you. . . . . i pwomise to carry out my duties without fear or complains

and i will always work for the betterment of this partnership

So help me DC kiss
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by MrCork1: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2010
Kissing someone is not cheatin unless u get Womanliness plus B.job (BBC report: 1986)
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by DualCore1: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2010
googles:

thank you. . . . . i pwomise to carry out my duties without fear or complains

and i will always work for the betterment of this partnership

So help me DC kiss

You are welcome, my love.
Let me make something for you to eat.
What would you like to eat?
Time for some DC treatment  kiss
Re: Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? by googles: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ah!! i trust your judgment boo

anything you make is alryt. . . i doubt the food will be as edible as you tho' wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You / Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love / Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.