Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

"Shake It" Song By C'mion - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Shake It" Song By C'mion (7387 Views)

Hot Music: D'banj - Shake It / DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC: D'banj - Shake It / Gisttv.net NAIJA HIT: Olamide – Rora Shake It (prod. Young John) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shake It" Song By C'mion by medube(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2006
Hello all,

Does anyone happen to have the song "SHAKE IT" by the NIgerian Artiste C'mion and will be willing to share. Heard it last night and fell in love with it.

Thanks
Re: "Shake It" Song By C'mion by lockz: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2006
people check this website out.  http://www.onenaija.com[left][/left][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]
Re: "Shake It" Song By C'mion by spikelord(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2006
I've been to that one naija site and it's quite an interesting experience to be there!
Re: "Shake It" Song By C'mion by ladex142(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2006
I Am THE NUMBER ONE FAN OF C'MION, man, i've waited long for this video. I love his song and i think he's one of the best nigerian r&b musician out there today, am expecting much from this guy. Anyone know anyother music from him?
Re: "Shake It" Song By C'mion by alisigwe(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2007
that dude has been around 4 a very long time,he was there according to hip hop world magazine 2003\dec\.he contribution to gino's no be God was magnificant, i think he is coming right to shut all his critics.rugged says he is his best friend.
Re: "Shake It" Song By C'mion by thegame(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2007
Come on guys, this song is old.I have watched the video since like maybe 2004

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learning To Play The Bass Guitar The Nigerian Easy Way / Ten Most Featured Artist Of The Year 2014/2015 Nigeria Music Industry(opinion) / THE F.A.K.E – Ex Like Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.