Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos (9321 Views)

Fashion House Calling For tailors and Apprentices / Looking For Good Fashion Designers/ Tailors In Port Harcourt / Nigeria's Best Fashion Designers & Tailors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by pepsi2: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2007
I am looking to start a clothing line in Nigeria ad was wondering if there are good local tailors and seamstresses to make my designs perfectly like it was made abroad. I intend to buy the finishing and sewing machines needed to ensure the perfection.

How can one get very good tailors and seamstresses in Nigeria, or are tailors brought in from neighboring countries. Please help me I am not in nIgeria and am not Nigerian either. All of you input will be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Chidibumps: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
Hi,

You can find one if you go to Nigeria. However, because you're not in Nigeria, the best thing for you to do is to establish a relationship with someone in Nigeria who can link you up with a tailor. Unfortunately, there are no direct ways to get in contact with tailors over in Nigeria, so you may have to do most of the work. But no worries, we're working on making Nigerian tailors work together to use their talent to enrich the world.

All the best on your clothing line. I just started one myself.

1 Like

Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by phemmade(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2009
Hi Pepsi,i read ur message not too long ago and i think i can be of help am a fashion designer by profession, d creative designer of PHEMMADE INC.Located gbagada area in lagos.u can call me on 07095135290 or i can send u some pics of my works.though am not yet registered but i think i can be of help to u.I had my training both in nigeria and togo.am femi by real name.
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by ktoby: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2010
hey, pls will like to see yr work am also think of gettin a good tailor in lagos but if you r good ,can give u my designs to reproduce for me, my e-mail is ktoby10@yahoo.com.pls its urgent
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by kaycee5(m): 3:57am On Mar 15, 2012
hi,i saw ur post hope is not too late i 'm fast reliable 'n ready to go at all time i can even get ur stuff delivered @ ur doostep i make tradition & modern outfit anyhow you want itso you shall have it just a test will make you change your mind. call Olatunde on 08092757085 experience makes d defference...
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Mcleo007(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
My company makes clothes for diverse people and fitting taste. Give me a call, 08054527192, 07033801718. We bring out a professional sense to our service delivery.

1 Like

Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Magneticeleganc: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2014
GOOD TAILORS NEEDED

Tailors must be;

* Ready to work with little or no supervision
* Produce clothes with neat tailoring lines.
* Trustworthy
* Efficient and precise
* Creative and analytical
* Must be vast in creating female clothes with at least 3years experience
E-mail:magneticelegance@gmail.com
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by ayflava(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2014
I hereby apply for the post of a tailor in your esteemed management. I am from Ogun state, am 34years old and married. I have about 10years working experience. I am very hardworking, focus and can work under any pressure/meet specific deadlines also have the ability to create and design as well.

heres my contacts below:

Name: Ayodeji
contacts: 08088886887 or 07065957952
BB pin: 73CF15D8
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by grace2all: 4:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Please, I am starting a new clothing line, how can I get very good tailors from nigeria or any of the neighbouring african countries. I would greatly appreciate more information on starting up and also getting tailors. Please my Email is grace2ally2k@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Peachesfly: 7:41am On May 03, 2017
Are you a fashion designer/Tailor Ready to Work Part time/Full Time??
We are in need of You.
Just Call/Whatsapp:08086022382
It's urgent! !!!

Must Reside around Ago palace way.
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Peachesfly: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Good Female tailors urgently needed at Agor Palace way, Lagos for Immediate hire. Inbox me immediately Or call me 0808 602 2382
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Simpleriver: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Am simple by name, Nigerian and also a designer. u can contact me on simpleriver4@gmail.com, or 08181737179
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Setemi11: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2018
looking for good tailors\fashion designers ready to work in ondo state, Akure.. [salary attractive] you can text me on this line.. 08130300939
(Immediate employment)
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Setemi11: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2018
An experienced tailor or fashion designer is urgently needed for immediate employment at akure. if you are interested you should indicate by sending a text to 08130300939, Thanks
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by AfroSpringRecru: 7:00pm On May 27, 2019
Any talented and affordable tailor in Abuja or its environs? I have a new clothing line and need a very good tailor capable of reproducing my designs perfectly and in UK sizes.
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Julianaejike: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good Day,

I am urgently searching for a hardworking and dedicated tailor for immediate employment in Lagos. Please send an email to julianaejike@yahoo.com for details.
Ps: A loyal person will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Itunucole2: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
A fashion house in lagos around Ajah axis is in need of experienced tailors to join their team, you should be able to work without supervision, should be able to make either Male/Female/kiddies wears.
Please you must be staying around sangotedo or Ajah axis.
Salary would be discussed during interview, if interested please call 07088645516 or send an email to Ronicacole1@gmail.com
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Icebay: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good day I run a fashion house, am in need of a good designer who can work with little or no supervision, pls call if u re interested 08104098174
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by Fantasticmeeeee: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Please i need your suggestions on how I can get a good tailor to sew for me, I want to start up a fashion line.
Preferred location is Ajah axis in Lagos ( salary is attractive).
Please your ideas will be appreciated.

Please contact esther.opoola@gmail.com if there’s anyone interested.
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by oskaom: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
We are looking for a professional tailor/ fashion designer who is ready to work in Lagos state full time preferably. We have our workshop in Ajah area and most of our target customers are in diaspora/abroad. We can provide temporary accommodations for employees only, to be discussed. My WhatsApp number only ‪+234 806 144 7461.
Criteria
Must be creative and can work independently without supervision.
Major experience in Nigeria native wear.
Re: Help: Where can I find Well Trained Tailors And Seamstresses In Lagos by SweetSpirit: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
pepsi2:
I am looking to start a clothing line in Nigeria ad was wondering if there are good local tailors and seamstresses to make my designs perfectly like it was made abroad. I intend to buy the finishing and sewing machines needed to ensure the perfection.

How can one get very good tailors and seamstresses in Nigeria, or are tailors brought in from neighboring countries. Please help me I am not in nIgeria and am not Nigerian either. All of you input will be appreciated.

I would recommend ArtisanOga. I use them to hire tailors for my business all the time: https://www.artisanoga.com/tailors

(1) (Reply)

Nice Bead Designs Here / Wholesale/retail Of Guipure Cord Laces Aso Ebi Available. New Designs Every Week / Ladies Nice Style&Co flat sandals.Size 7. N4,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.