Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Househelps In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelps In Abuja (6551 Views)

Operation No To Househelps 2014 / Why Do Some People Maltreat Their Househelps? / Must We Use The Services Of Househelps And Daycare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelps In Abuja by princessk1: 7:11am On Aug 09, 2010
Please who knows where one can get a nanny/house help in abuja? i need one urgently. thank you.

Kaymignonbaby@gmail.com
Re: Househelps In Abuja by invisible2(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2010
Why would you need a househelp?
Re: Househelps In Abuja by princessk1: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2010
why? are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Househelps In Abuja by invisible2(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2010
The reasons may help to determine if you need it and how/where you get it.
Re: Househelps In Abuja by vanchic: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2010
i need a househelp too.i live in lagos. pls contact enkayawa@yahoo.com
Re: Househelps In Abuja by throttler(f): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2010
goodluck in ur search for one. i will be relocating to abj next month and i heard it wasnt easy getting a nanny, so i am coming with one. shes a single mum of two, so i will definitely be looking out for an alternative person when i get there. grin

the man thats asking why she needs a nanny, she prolly has kids, lives in a house that needs cleaning, goes to d market and cant lug 3 0r more kids along, i could give you a million and one reasons, why she needs a help, so please quit asking those silly questions.

btw, try and see if there is a nanny agency, some of the uniformed pivate secuirity agencies may be helpful in directing you to a nanny agency.

2 Likes

Re: Househelps In Abuja by coalcoal1(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2010
It's like I will open a Nanny Agency soon. It seems like hot cake.
I heard it on news recently that NAPTIP will start prosecuting people who bring in house helps. I don't know if they are referring to the underage anyway
Re: Househelps In Abuja by princessk1: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2010
throttler:

goodluck in your search for one. i will be relocating to abj next month and i heard it wasnt easy getting a nanny, so i am coming with one. shes a single mum of two, so i will definitely be looking out for an alternative person when i get there. grin

the man thats asking why she needs a nanny, she prolly has kids, lives in a house that needs cleaning, goes to d market and cant lug 3 0r more kids along, i could give you a million and one reasons, why she needs a help, so please quit asking those silly questions.

btw, try and see if there is a nanny agency, some of the uniformed pivate secuirity agencies may be helpful in directing you to a nanny agency.
thank you dont mind him, do i even need to explain myself i need a nanny thats it,
my dear its not easy at all getting a nanny here, if you can, come with yours till you get a replacement. i am actually looking for an agency too i think thats the best. keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Househelps In Abuja by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 12, 2010
for those in lagos u can check out www.rentahelpng.com
Re: Househelps In Abuja by lagracey(f): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2013
am grace from gwagwalada a nanny agent if you need a nanny,tutor,governess,househelp etc contact me on 07032353026 or email me at annor.grace23@yahoo.com
Re: Househelps In Abuja by reallions(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
princessk1:
Please who knows where one can get a nanny/house help in abuja? i need one urgently. thank you.

Kaymignonbaby@gmail.com

Need a house help?

There's nothing wrong about hiring a house help or any other domestic staff for that matter. The only issue is with the method many employ to hire these house helps and that's why they get their fingers burnt most times.

Reallion Multiventures is a company I know very well. They provide individual families and corporate clients with trusted and verified domestic helps for very reasonable prices. They also help clients manage these hired helps optimally.

Contact them via:
www.reallionmultiventures.com to get reliable househelps, drivers, cooks, Nannies, Cleaners & more without having to break the bank
Re: Househelps In Abuja by FrankSamantha: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2019
princessk1:

Kaymignonbaby@gmail.com

@MaidbyPhoenix 09097293933
Re: Househelps In Abuja by lolokaycee: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
You can contact Mani Recruits. I have used them for over 6 years. You can reach them on 08092888924 or www.manirecruits.com
Re: Househelps In Abuja by abiesizekor: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2020
You should contact @themaiddepot in Abuja. I use their service. Here is their number 08176500950

1 Like

Re: Househelps In Abuja by bjprodint(f): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
the school nanny where i worked in Abuja needs a job.she doesnt have acess to phones or internet.things are really tough for her.pls contact her through me.she stays in Kurudu.nyanya axis

Re: Househelps In Abuja by Magaretacha: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Househelps In Abuja by Magaretacha: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
throttler:
goodluck in ur search for one. i will be relocating to abj next month and i heard it wasnt easy getting a nanny, so i am coming with one. shes a single mum of two, so i will definitely be looking out for an alternative person when i get there. grin

Pls if you still need nanny
Abeg I dey Intrested oooo

(1) (Reply)

. . . / He's A Good Man, But Should She Marry Him? Please Advise / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.