Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? (5348 Views)

Is It Possible For A Hiv Positive Man Not To Pass It To His Wife? / Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? / Is It Possible For A Girl To See Her Period Twice In A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by readydad(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
Please please we desperately need help. We already have 3 daughters and need to have a son and my wife is trying to concieve again. Can somebody tell us how best to acheive this feat?
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by Spyker: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
Please google "Billings method of Family Planning". You might find what you need there.
Secondly, There is the possibility of your wife having a male child if she has intercourse with you immediately after her menstrual cycle. I am not very sure of this but i read it from a book.
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by readydad(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2010
Yes already read and tried the billings method for my 2nd and 3rd daughters but alas! it didnt succeed. When is immediately after her menses? it differs in duration so it's kind of difficult to use that guage. Thanks anyway for the tip.
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by InkedNerd(f): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2010
I've seen it on tv on either NBC or CBS, reporters interviewed a woman who had 4 sons and wanted a daughter. Its possible but it costs thousands of dollars. Its a not cheap procedure at all. I've never heard of the procedure being done outside of the US though  undecided Why do you want a son so bad if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by readydad(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I've seen it on tv on ABC, reporters interviewed a woman who had 4 sons and wanted a daughter. Its possible but it costs thousands of dollars. Its a cheap procedure at all. I've never heard of the procedure being done outside of the US though undecided Why do you want a son so bad if you don't mind me asking?

After 3 daughters my wife really wants a son and am scared she wont stop having till we hit 10 or 15! embarassed and that thot stresses me no end!
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2010
@ topic: No.
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by SirWelly: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
Please search online for ovulation software. there are specific time during ovulation that you can have sex which can possibly result to a female or male child. You might need to buy the software. It's possible. Best wishes.
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by InkedNerd(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
If I can remember the name of the procedure that I saw, I'll get back to you. I hope I'm not offending you, but it doesn't seem like its worth it. Its such a costly procedure. On the bright side, if you guys have 10 or 15 children you can start you own football team lol.
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by Ladyjide(f): 3:59am On Aug 12, 2010
I have never heard of such procedure before!!
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by InkedNerd(f): 5:12am On Aug 12, 2010
Ladyjide:

I have never heard of such procedure before!!

Well it exists. I've seen documentaries about it. Based on what I remember its just another form of in-vetro fertilization. It can cost from about $3,000 - $6,000. I know its legal to do it in the United States but I don't know of any other countries that do it. The link I posted isn't the documentary that I watched originally. Unfortunately, I was unable to find that documentary since its been years since when I originally saw it, so I hope this link can help. I'll keep looking for the original documentary though

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZDPUxXyCyQ[/flash]
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by readydad(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

If I can remember the name of the procedure that I saw, I'll get back to you. I hope I'm not offending you, but it doesn't seem like its worth it. Its such a costly procedure. On the bright side, if you guys have 10 or 15 children you can start you own football team lol.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. A fat lot of good it will do me to have 15 kids mostly beautiful girls who would have drained my bank account by the time they are old enough for high school. They fix their hair (even at their tender age) with more than I spent cutting my hair. If only I can persuade my wife that 3 is enough girls or boys sigh!
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by okenwa(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2010
@ readydad
children comes from God, the choice of sex often weakens a man's effort. pls do not think extra effort is needed to achieve this. keep giving birth and the son(s) will come and they will live long to the glory of God and man
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by marami: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2010
I gave birth to two beautiful girls first, and was worried on how to have a baby boy. During this period my hands and eyes were glued to my keyboard and pc screen searching for vital knowledge/information that will help me. To God be all glory, i now have a baby boy. What did i do? I studied my menstral cycle and took note of ovulation day. on the very day of my ovulation, i did the 'thing' and it clicked.

Please prior to the ovulation day, do not have sex with her for 5 days and after having sex with her on her ovulation day, if you can do not make love to her until her next mense, if you can not wait, make love to her but do not ejaculated in her until her next menses. Hope this helps.
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by marami: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
if you can do not make love to her until her next mense, if you can not wait, make love to her but do not ejaculated in her until her next menses. If you actually had intercourse with her on her ovulation day, she is sure to get pregnant.
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by princeonx: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2010
@Readydad: go to www.babyhopes.com and click on the ovulation calendar. You and your woman also need to closely study her ovulation period for atleast three month to know exactly when she's ovulating and for how many days or you can buy the ovulation test kit (hope they have it where u are). All the best!
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by readydad(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2010
Hey thanks all you helpful nairalanders, greatly appreciate all your suggestions. Will get to 'work' on your suggestions, keeping my fingers crossed. Pray along with me!
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by limar: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2010
@ All, this ovulation of a thing is getting me confused the more. How many ovaries are released in a month during the ovulation time? If one is released, how does one predict its day of release? How is ovulation kit used?
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by readydad(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2010
Limar my friend, its not so difficult I discovered wink knowing the ovulation day is a combination of several factors and methods: temperature,body fluids and calender and observation for some months. Your wife will have to know her body readings carefully too. Google billings' method and leave the rest to God.
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by Jibson999(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2010
readydad:

After 3 daughters my wife really wants a son and am scared she wont stop having till we hit 10 or 15! embarassed and that thot stresses me no end!
10-15 girls. do u want to build a national team for nigeria.lol guy take am easy oooooo
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by readydad(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2010
Jibson999:

10-15 girls. do u want to build a national team for nigeria.lol guy take am easy oooooo

Ah no be me say I want 10 kids o! its my wife's threat. lol
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by twinskenny(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2010
some people and ther reasoning, wats wrong with having a female children??/?? if par-adventure one of your daughter is reading this how d you want her to feel? gosh

i dont know why u want to change what |God has destined!
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by readydad(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2011
twinskenny:

some people and ther reasoning, wats wrong with having a female children??/?? if par-adventure one of your daughter is reading this how d you want her to feel? gosh

i dont know why u want to change what |God has destined!

Hey its not me o! before am crucified, its my wife's problem I love my daughters.
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by stineb1: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2011
I can help u by Gods Grace. I have tried it on other patients and it works.Ill take u and ur wife on a series of lectures before carrying out Folliculometry on her.And also give u some tips.Its something i have been doing and the succes rate is placed at 90%.All this will cost less than a 100k.Im a Medical Sonographer-07037676951
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by nwangap(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2011
check with www.babyhopes.com and www.babycentre.com.

i hope you get the help you desire. i am TTC presently and i am making all the research to help me succeed

all the best!
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by readydad(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
stine b:

I can help u by Gods Grace. I have tried it on other patients and it works.Ill take u and your wife on a series of lectures before carrying out Folliculometry on her.And also give u some tips.Its something i have been doing and the succes rate is placed at 90%.All this will cost less than a 100k.Im a Medical Sonographer-07037676951

I shall try your number and as for the 100k fee, madam should dish it out because its HER desire.
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by souladot(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2011
it's possible my dear. For just a token, i'll teach you d natural method of gender preselection. Success rate 75%. It's really simple. It only takes discipline on your part. Call me on 07034489977. Bye
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by Saintp(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
To get a baby boy, do it on ur ovuation day. Why? witout goin into much details, the Y travels faster than the X . so it is sure to heat d eggs first which will fertilize it. if u do it 3 or 4 days be4 ovulation, the Y will get there first, when it sees no egg to fertilize, it lives for 2 days and dies , by then the X which travels slowly n lives for more than 2 days will heat the egg which will coincide with the ovulation day,the result is a girl. The challenge is to know ur exact ovulation day which comes btw 12 to 15 days after ur last day of mensuration. you can try d mucus test to know te exact time.
Re: Sex Preselection, Is It Possible? by DrTosan: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hello, i think i can help you out. it's actually possible to preselect naturally the sex of your next baby. i used it for my children and have shown others too who have also used it successfully. the scientific principles revolve around the characteristics of the X and Y chromosome in the male reproductive cell (sperm) that determines the sex of a baby. the X are responsible for girls, while the Y for boys. i have written 2 books & produced video CDs on this topic. they can really assist you, cheers.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 1 2021 In Nigeria / LSACA Screens 6,000 For HIV To Mark Sanwo-olu’s 100 Days / Nigerian Farmers Help Nestlé Address Micronutrient-Deficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.