Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Omotola's New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's New Video (6722 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola's New Video by jagudaman: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2010
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2010
This woman sucks. Someone should stop her! shocked shocked
Re: Omotola's New Video by NaijaSisi(f): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2010
michelin89:

Someone should stop her! shocked shocked

Exactly! pls when is she going to realise that she is not cut out for the music thing, she should stick to acting and whatever else she desires but pls abeg no more songs! e no fit u!
Re: Omotola's New Video by MissyB1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
The song is wack as usual. . . The Video is Cool.
What's with the turning of head left - right and the fake demonstration? undecided
Re: Omotola's New Video by Dolemite(f): 2:33am On Aug 10, 2010
Missy B:

The song is wack as usual. . . The Video is Cool.
. . . video is wack also. . .
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 10, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

But she's hot tho, I'll give her that.
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 10, 2010
The dude's hot. tongue
Re: Omotola's New Video by OgidiBoy(m): 4:05am On Aug 10, 2010
Is it by force that everybody must be a musician these days
Re: Omotola's New Video by OBEHIILA(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
keep up the good work, madam
Re: Omotola's New Video by THEAMAKA(f): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2010
OBEHIILA:

keep up the good work, madam
shocked shocked shocked
undecided
Re: Omotola's New Video by blank(f): 2:45am On Aug 11, 2010
I kinda like the song, its not excellent but its okay.
Re: Omotola's New Video by blackcat1: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
blank:

I kinda like the song, its not excellent but its okay.

I concur
Re: Omotola's New Video by philip0906(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
whatever Omotola sings,is good 2 me no matter how "bad" it is 2 others. . .I loff dat babe grin grin grin
Re: Omotola's New Video by spikedcylinder: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2010
I like the song and the video. The lyrics are weak but it's not a bad song abeg.
Re: Omotola's New Video by mukina2: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2010
michelin89:

sharrap dia! you just cant see anything good cuz its not Genevieve abi tongue

spikedcylinder:

I like the song and the video. The lyrics are weak but it's not a bad song abeg.
me too grin grin
Re: Omotola's New Video by abbey37(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
no matter how much u critisize omosexy she is far better than genevieve and some other female mcs in nigeria.geneveve managed to sell just 4 copies of her album in the whole of africa
Re: Omotola's New Video by NaijaSisi(f): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^^

hehe grin are u serious  shocked  grin
Re: Omotola's New Video by Guyman02: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
michelin89:

Bad belle people who will never see anything good coming out of Naija. Stay there dey wait for Mungo Park to come from Europe and discover River Benue for you.
Omo T rocks and I know she will continue to improve with our encouragements in future. . Afterall na play play Albert Einstein take discover quantum theorem.
Re: Omotola's New Video by Basildon1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
michelin89:

LOOOL,it gets worse when the video of her dancing to some Beyonce track is viewed!
Re: Omotola's New Video by Ranoscky(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ehen, now u talkin! Omotola my baby. I so much cherish dis gurl to d bone dat, d more some gurls in NL dislyk her, d more, n more, n more i keep lovin her! Omo T my dear, u look kiss kiss kiss

U ROCK ANYTYM, ANYDAY!!!
Re: Omotola's New Video by bisiaet: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
What is the common sense in this stuffs of everybody want to become a musician for goodness sake does she think be an actress simply means be a musician? She is really confused I guess!!!!
Re: Omotola's New Video by shilling(f): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
I cannot help but laugh. This woman cannot sing to save her life, or anyone else's. She's also a cougar in the vid, lmao.

But, she looks very good though, 5/10 - just cos it was an ok vid and she looked good. Lots of effort put though (she even tried out the piano lol), but it's not her fault that she's got no talent.

Missing Youuuuuuuu wth!!
Re: Omotola's New Video by touchmeder: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
is that a new song?
that lady needs to stop this
Re: Omotola's New Video by axeman85(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
Nonsensical rubbish song abi na video. jst go waste person time. na wa for these nigerian actors sef, na all of them wan sing, release album, get clothing line abi na label, na still dem wan be ambassadors, wan do perfume. haba. LET THEM STICK TO WHAT THEY CAN DO BEST WHICH IS ACTING. ALL OF THEM WEY SING ARE REALLY CRAP, JIM IYKE, OMOTOLA, ALL DEM LOT. NONSENSE.
Re: Omotola's New Video by NaijaSisi(f): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2010
shilling:

I cannot help but laugh. This woman cannot sing to save her life, or anyone else's. She's also a cougar in the vid, lmao.

But, she looks very good though, 5/10 - just cos it was an ok vid and she looked good. Lots of effort put though (she even tried out the piano lol), but it's not her fault that she's got no talent.

nah disagree wit that, shes got talent for sure, just not that kin talent

She should stick to what she does best, in my opinion
Re: Omotola's New Video by v3: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2010
If this were Beyonce, I know a few ladies on here who would be screaming out their lungs.

Weak lyrics, good video. . nice song. She ain't there yet but she's certainly getting it right slowly.
Re: Omotola's New Video by v3: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
axeman85:

Nonsensical rubbish song abi na video. jst go waste person time. na wa for these nigerian actors sef, na all of them wan sing, release album, get clothing line abi na label, na still dem wan be ambassadors, wan do perfume. haba. LET THEM STICK TO WHAT THEY CAN DO BEST WHICH IS ACTING. ALL OF THEM WEY SING ARE REALLY CRAP, JIM IYKE, OMOTOLA, ALL DEM LOT. NONSENSE.
Why do we hate on our very own? sad

Here're a few american celeb's who crossed over into the movie industry and their movies were 'pretty' annoying
Hillary Duff in Cinderella Story *i think* - CRAP
Beyonce Knowles in Obsession - Oh God. . DOUBLE CRAP.

Next, Rihanna'll wanna try out for the lead-role in TWILIGHT angry .SMH
Re: Omotola's New Video by shilling(f): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

nah disagree wit that, shes got talent for sure, just not that kin talent

She should stick to what she does best, in my opinion

I meant talent with regard to singing.
Re: Omotola's New Video by daywatcher: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
I know myself I cannot sing, but if a lucrative contract to, I will not hesitate
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
Did she have to use an oyibo man undecided
Re: Omotola's New Video by NaijaSisi(f): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
daywatcher:

I know myself I cannot sing, but if a lucrative contract to, I will not hesitate

grin grin
Re: Omotola's New Video by Oba234: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
she is too old for old this. she should have done this ten yrs ago, but I wish her the best in her music career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya / Nicky Minaj And Meek Mills Visits Nigeria!!! / Lady Spotted With Too Much Cleavage At 2face's Rumors Club (see Reaction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.