Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement (2642 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb / IBB: The Real Reason I Annulled June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by seanet02: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ojukwu pledges support of Igbos for IBB
From AKIN ALOFETEKUN, Minna

Monday, May 3, 2010

Former Biafran warlord, Dim Chukwuemeku Odumegwu-Ojukwu has pledged support of Igbo people for the presidential aspiration of former military president, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and gave him the name Okechukwu.

Ojukwu

advertisement

The Ikemba of Nnewi gave this pledge when a group of IBB campaigners under the aegis of Campaign Network for IBB 2011, South East Zone, paid him a courtesy visit at the weekend.

“Tell your principal that Igbos are for him. He has my support and by extension he has the support of the whole Igbo people both at home and in the Diaspora. He is my friend and I am stoutly behind him,” Ojukwu said.

He used the occasion to rechristen Babangida as Okechukwu. “He is now Ibrahim Badamasi Okechukwu Babangida. That is his new name. I wish him success.” Earlier, the leader of the group, Chief Tony Emeka Ani, said the group had come to solicit the support of Ojukwu for the presidential aspiration of IBB, adding that the group had just been inaugurated in the South East.

On the entourage of Ani was Mr. Yemi George, leader of the group in Europe, who came down from Germany to grace the occasion.

I STRONGLY THINKED OJUKWU MADE THIS PLEDGE BECAUSE HIS PURSE IS GETTING LEANER AND HE NEEDS SOME CASH. SIMPLE
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
seanet02:

Monday, May 3, 2010

Former Biafran warlord, Dim Chukwuemeku Odumegwu-Ojukwu has pledged support of Igbo people for the presidential aspiration of former military president, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and gave him the name Okechukwu.

Ojukwu

advertisement

The Ikemba of Nnewi gave this pledge when a group of IBB campaigners under the aegis of Campaign Network for IBB 2011, South East Zone, paid him a courtesy visit at the weekend.

“Tell your principal that Igbos are for him. He has my support and by extension he has the support of the whole Igbo people both at home and in the Diaspora. He is my friend and I am stoutly behind him,” Ojukwu said.

He used the occasion to rechristen Babangida as Okechukwu. “He is now Ibrahim Badamasi Okechukwu Babangida. That is his new name. I wish him success.” Earlier, the leader of the group, Chief Tony Emeka Ani, said the group had come to solicit the support of Ojukwu for the presidential aspiration of IBB, adding that the group had just been inaugurated in the South East.

On the entourage of Ani was Mr. Yemi George, leader of the group in Europe, who came down from Germany to grace the occasion.

I STRONGLY THINKED OJUKWU MADE THIS PLEDGE BECAUSE HIS PURSE IS GETTING LEANER AND HE NEEDS SOME CASH. SIMPLE

If you spend more time learning the past tense of think you will know that somethings are beyond money.

IBB is very popular in the SouthEast and a lot of that has to do with his free market policies which a lot of Igbos find very helpful in their private lives.

You may have reservations about this but that is simply the fact.
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by CareTaker1(m): 12:18am On Aug 10, 2010
Ojukwu is not in control of the Igbo's votes. His is a political statement.

Its time out for him, i am Igbo, a stakeholder of the igbo interest for that matter,
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is our Annoitted President [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by Ofemmanu: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2010
Care-Taker:

Its time out for him, i am Igbo, a stakeholder of the igbo interest for that matter, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is our Annoitted President [color=#770077][/color]

You nuisance should shut up . . . inconsequential loudmouth.

Listen to yourself again:You are a stakeholder of Igbo interest, but Ojukwu is not. . .
please can you reveal your real identity so that we would be in a better position to judge you and Ojukwu!!!!!
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by Katsumoto: 12:59am On Aug 10, 2010
mikeansy:

If you spend more time learning the past tense of think you will know that somethings are beyond money.

IBB is very popular in the SouthEast and a lot of that has to do with his free market policies which a lot of Igbos find very helpful in their private lives.

You may have reservations about this but that is simply the fact.

Where were his free market policies when he was in power for 8 years? I guess he has since become a capitalist since he left office.
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by EzeUche22(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2010
Care-Taker:

Its time out for him, i am Igbo, a stakeholder of the igbo interest for that matter,
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is our Annoitted President [color=#770077][/color]

Shut up! Goodluck Jonathan is not our man either. I prefer Pat Utomi. Anyone else comes secondary. Now hush. Nwa afor Igbo!
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by sojjy: 1:13am On Aug 10, 2010
I'm not surprise with the action of Ojukwu.He's is an Igbo man and Igbo man doesn't mind selling his birthright for money,all in the name of business.
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by EzeUche22(m): 1:16am On Aug 10, 2010
sojjy:

I'm not surprise with the action of Ojukwu.He's is an Igbo man and Igbo man doesn't mind selling his birthright for money,all in the name of business.

Let me guess, you are a Yoruba. Figures. . . Backstabbing bastarrds
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2010
EzeUche22:

Later, he'll call me a tribalist.
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by EzeUche22(m): 1:20am On Aug 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Later, he'll call me a tribalist.

That is because you are a closet tribalist.
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 10, 2010
EzeUche22:

seriously, how did you come to start hating me? cry cry
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by OgidiBoy(m): 1:28am On Aug 10, 2010
EzeUche22:

Come out of the closet grin grin
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by chyz(m): 1:32am On Aug 10, 2010
@ Ileke-IdI

Trapped In The Closet  grin grin

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8IVlfyIc8g[/flash]
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 10, 2010
chyz:

@ Ileke-IdI

Trapped In The Closet  grin grin

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8IVlfyIc8g[/flash]

awww, now that is just too romantic. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by sojjy: 2:06am On Aug 10, 2010
EzeUche22:

You don't need to call me names for speaking the truth about typical Igbo man.The love of money is affecting you all.Ojukwu is looking for ways to milk IBB ill-gotten wealth,not minding the future of the nation. angry angry angry
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by Ofemmanu: 2:31am On Aug 10, 2010
sojjy:

You don't need to call me names for speaking the truth about typical Igbo man.The love of money is affecting you all.Ojukwu is looking for ways to milk IBB ill-gotten wealth,not minding the future of the nation. angry angry angry

You are an idio/t for thinking that Ojukwu is as hungry as you and your people who depend on Amala and gbegiri politics.

If I may ask: How many yoruba politians have a record that is better than that of IBB? . .Is it Tinubu and OBJ?
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by ikenwan: 2:37am On Aug 10, 2010
seanet02:

Monday, May 3, 2010

It would be a very narcissistic fallacy on Dim Ojukwu's part to think that because he has thrown his support behind Babangida, this somehow translates to all of Ndi Igbo becoming supporters of the man.
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by bkbabe97y(m): 3:15am On Aug 10, 2010
Noooo! Ojukwu will NEVER (**snickers loudly**) endorse such an evil man. . . . . lol. hahahahahhaha!
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 10, 2010
What a shame!! Everything is saleable to an ibo!!!
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 10, 2010
Ojukwu is joking.Nobody have the final say 2 who i cast my vote for.i do! IBB WILL DEFINITELY FALL DOWN FLAT.
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by chyz(m): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2010
Aigbofa:

I know right lol, soon the igbos will start selling their Yoruba women. undecided
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by OgidiBoy(m): 5:42am On Aug 10, 2010
chyz:

I know right lol, soon the igbos will start selling their Yoruba women. undecided

Do you have any for sale ? put me down for 3 grin grin
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by Ofemmanu: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Noooo! Ojukwu will NEVER (**snickers loudly**) endorse such an evil man. . . . . lol. hahahahahhaha!

I guess you are laughing at the father you never had . . . . . Mor/onic Hispanic LovePeddler!!
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by bkbabe97y(m): 6:07am On Aug 10, 2010
Aigbofa:

Nooooo! Not the Ibos! Not those God fearing, innocent, non-wife killing, non-drug dealing, non-robbing, non-scamming, non-fake product manufacturing, non-canninbals, non-criminal minded Ibo. . . . ! i doubt we talking bout the same Ibos!
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by bkbabe97y(m): 6:08am On Aug 10, 2010
Yoruba:

I guess you are laughing at the father you never had . . . . . Mor/onic Hispanic LovePeddler!!

Nope, I'm laughing at the insane rebel u chose as father of ur nation! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by chyz(m): 6:12am On Aug 10, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Do you have any for sale ? put me down for 3 grin grin

You know now my brotha. Money dey talk, hoes dey walk  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by Ofemmanu: 6:23am On Aug 10, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nope, I'm laughing at the insane rebel u chose as father of your nation! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

How can a bastar.d Hispanic fool like you be laughing at a man whom you can never have as a father . . . . . . It is not possible!!!

Even a crack head won't accept you as his step-child!!
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by bkbabe97y(m): 6:31am On Aug 10, 2010
Yoruba:

How can a bastar.d Hispanic fool like you be laughing at a man whom you can never have as a father . . . . . . It is not possible!!!

Even a crack head won't accept you as his step-child!!

Hehehehehehehe. . . . and I'll "accept" Ojukwu as my father, right?lol. So he can do wut? Sell me to Gen.Ibb like he did yall?lol.
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by chyz(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Hehehehehehehe. . . . and I'll "accept" Ojukwu as my father, right?lol. So he can do wut? Sell me to Gen.Ibb like he did yall?lol.

Sorry IBB screwed the Yorubas not Igbos. he hated yall niggas with a passion.lol. Hey like i said "Money dey talk, Hoes dey walk"  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by yiboboy: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2010
@ topic: hahahaha. . . ojukwu's actually the one back-stabing his kins men. tongue tongue tongue

[size=50pt]FAILED TRIBE[/size]

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by CareTaker1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2010
EzeUche22:

Shut up! Goodluck Jonathan is not our man either. I prefer Pat Utomi. Anyone else comes secondary. Now hush. Nwa afor Igbo!

I will take a street dog's insult with a pinch of salt, Ojukwu does not have any right over the votes of the Igbos;

I am not looking for the finest among them, its time we get political and Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the anointed one.

A prophet is without honor only among psycophants.
Re: Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement by redsun(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
Ojukwu in this instance does not represent rational igbos or nigerians.If he in anyway supports a villain like babibgida to head a progressive nigeria,that puts him in the realm of a villain and both should be rejected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Constitutional Zoning, Power Rotation / Soldiers, Residents Flee As Boko Haramapproaches Maiduguri / Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.