Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

f - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / f (1753 Views)

Six Golden Rules For F***ing / Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

f by MOBO444(f): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2010
dd
Re: f by LAGOS1976: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
Na wa for our sister,na wa sef. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: f by makajibbz(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
she's a foolish idioot. she's jus has a black skin, her brain is whiter than teeth.

she say she no collect diamond, na plastic yu collect.

annoyin nonsense. angry angry
Re: f by MrCork1: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.    Naomi Campbell is not the spokes woman for blacks women in the western world.

Bro quit moaning  and chill out!!!
Re: f by makajibbz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2010
she's still a biatch.
Re: f by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2010
I HAVE TRAINED MYSELF NOT READ OR BELIEVE ANY STORY THAT COMES FROM MOBO444 BECOS HE IS FULL OF RUMORS!!!

GOSH!!! angry angry angry
Re: f by deniyor: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
There is more to the story than you have mentioned here. Why don't you read the entire story and follow the other trials before you start persecuting anyone. If you have CNN or other news stations, its there too. Remember the witness has an axe to grind with Miss Campbell.

Innocent till proven guilty. And this trial isn't even the main thing.
Re: f by eridah2007(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
kiss
Re: f by 808: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2010
There is point in this, africa women.
Re: f by 808: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2010
Rubbish. angry
Re: f by fubiluv: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2010
Brothers pls stop generalizing!!!!
Not all African women are like that.Not to forget that we still have high degree of Morals.
Give us some credit pls.
Re: f by makajibbz(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2010
shocked angry who said she's african
Re: f by Tosinville(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2010
Well i'll say she's african, no matter where black is born, the african blood, water nd mentality stil run in their vein.
Re: f by makajibbz(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2010
shocked she might have african blood, buh the mentality is all white.

have yu watched any interview or documentary of her

u'll see wink
Re: f by Okijajuju1(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2010
I'm not surprised

But then again, how did Agbani Derego F'up?!
Re: f by Okijajuju1(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2010
Is it cos of this?! Cos it dosent look like her.

Re: f by Tinksh(f): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2010
MOBO444, i thought you loved black women from your other thread. Please make up your mind. I thik your a woman hater no matter what their colour. Some chick must of crossed you bad.
Re: f by kilakhan(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2010
Campbell did not disgrace black women. and if you followed the story you will know she gave away the diamond(s) immediately to some fellow in the Mandela Children's charity. Even the witness Mia Farrow said Campbell said she was not going to keep the diamond. In what way did she disgrace herself or for that matter black women?
the story only came out because Campbell was honest enough (and possibly naive too) to tell her breakfast mates that some people came to her room the previous night and gave her the diamond(s). i doubt that she was the only one that received diamonds that night.
another point you should note is that the origin of the diamonds has not been decided. the events in question happened in south africa which is the world's 4th largest producer of diamonds and a bigger producer than Sierra Leone. the prosecution hopes to tie Taylor to blood diamonds[i][/i] using that incident.
Re: f by makajibbz(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2010
we all knw som1 lik her cnt just giv that amount/quality/size of dat diamond jus to any1.

she's a rich golddigger.
Re: f by kilakhan(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2010
@makajibbz
personally i am not too keen on Campbell either but the truth is that she gave the diamond(s) away immediately. read this -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1300823/Nelson-Mandelas-charity-boss-kept-blood-diamonds-Police-seize-Naomi-Campbells-dirty-pebbles.html

and the recepient Jeremy Ractliffe does not deny this. Read -
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/06/naomi-campbell-diamonds-charity-chief
Re: f by idifu(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2010
no comment
Re: f by MOBO444(f): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2010
Tink_sh:

MOBO444, i thought you loved black women from your other thread. Please make up your mind. I thik your a woman hater no matter what their colour. Some chick must of crossed you bad.

@Tink_sh i do love the black sister and the many good things they can offer me, but our black sister have this little brain of trying to make it to the top in a cheap way (on the back of a brother), we the black male are trying to put a stop to that and make them stand up (black sisters) just the way they have corrective rape in South Africa (They copied it from Australia anyway).
Re: f by lourash(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2010
MOBO444 loves scandals and should work for EFCC only that he will always end up generating wrong informations,

(1) (Reply)

11 Reason Why Girls Cheats / ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears / Ways To Revive Your Dying Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.