Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

POSTPONEMENT OF THE SECOND CHOICE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / POSTPONEMENT OF THE SECOND CHOICE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE (3256 Views)

Rivers State University Of Science And Technology 2012/2013 1st Choice Post Ume / University Of Calabar 1st/2nd Choice Post Ume N Direct Entry Result Out! / Ansu Second Choice Post Ume To Be Out Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POSTPONEMENT OF THE SECOND CHOICE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE by naijakuns: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2010
POSTPONEMENT OF THE SECOND CHOICE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE

This notice made to the general public is to announce the postponement of the UNICAL Second Choice POST-UTME exercise to Friday 24th Sept., to Saturday 25th Sept., 2010.

You can refer to UNICAL ealier publication for more details on the Time Table, Cut-Off Marks, etc in The SUN Newspaper of Sunday 22nd Aug., 2010, Nation Newspaper of Monday 23rd August, 2010 and Guardian of Tuesday 24th Aug., 2010.

NOTE: It's ONLY the date that has changed. Good-luck !

Please beware of some FRAUDSTERS. Someone keeps using the same post I place here and keeps changing the numbers to call. Be CAREFUL!

As for me, I'm not an official of the school neither an agent. It's voluntary! Just to help you guys with latest information I get from the Newspaper.

Call me for any help: 07041644049 / 08086899019
Re: POSTPONEMENT OF THE SECOND CHOICE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE by naijakuns: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
[size=20pt]Hello,

Sorry, I deleted the information here. Just check my first post on UNICAL. [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In Exxonmobil Training School Eket. / Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown / For Your Well Research Project Materials And Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.