Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Who Has Pictures Of Angela Phillips? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Has Pictures Of Angela Phillips? (3094 Views)

Jumping The Broom Starring Paul Patton,angela Basset And Meagan Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Pictures Of Angela Phillips? by Emmson(m): 1:37am On Apr 18, 2007
Will anyone please send me some pictures of Angela Phillips,one of Nollywood's actresses? Where can one find pictures of her? If you found any please send to my box  emmson4u@yahoo.com
Re: Who Has Pictures Of Angela Phillips? by jagunlabi(m): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2007
Why?You wan oggle her generous pillows?
Re: Who Has Pictures Of Angela Phillips? by cuteass1(f): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2007
Dear, wish i had good news, i have searched abd searched abd seached, the whole internet, above and beyond, outside and within, to no avail sad angry

Sorry darl, really wish i could help, all i could come up with was some film covers featuring her, i guess its because she's not that famous undecided

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones – 6 Ways The Starks FINALLY Get Some Wins In Season 6! / Download The Call Movie By Woli Arole / Aweja Latest Yoruba Movie 2020 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.