Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Re: My Gf In Naija Just Told Me She Was Raped Today And Deflowered. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Re: My Gf In Naija Just Told Me She Was Raped Today And Deflowered. (1185 Views)

Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos / How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf In Naija Just Told Me She Was Raped Today And Deflowered. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ladies and gentlemen,  My Gf in naija smsed me this morning and told me the worst thing has happened to her. She is 20 and am almost 26. We have known each other for a long period of time. She live in nigeria while i stay in australia. I love her so much to the extent that i have not had a gf  for the years i have lived outisde the shores of nigeria eventhough,  I strongly believe she loves me too,we've had lots of memories, we talk morning, afternoon and night,everyday. My plan is to be in nigeria in few months time and get things offficially serious.Both parents know about our intentions. I take care of her.
Now she has been crying since today that she was despoiled by some dudes in her uni when she was wating for the rain to calm down,and now she has been deflowered.Before i move on, I have always known she is a virgin even when i was in nigeria, I believe that  though some people might think am naive.
Am just depressed right now,the kind of feelings i have now is something indescribable.She has said everything possible to make me believe her.

I still ask questions because she said nobody knows about this incident except the hospital she went  for treatment. What of her friends? Nah.

Why would this happen three months to my coming back after a long while outside. I still love her.However, i believe the relationship is now fraught with doubts.Am  very much confused. Please I need your opinions and possibly advice,  this is devastating.
Can this be true?
Re: Re: My Gf In Naija Just Told Me She Was Raped Today And Deflowered. by Omolola1(f): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
don't u trust her? anyway, i cant say if she's telng d truth. u knw her, u knw wot she can do.
Re: Re: My Gf In Naija Just Told Me She Was Raped Today And Deflowered. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2010
I do but is unbelievable. Gosh! where do I go from here now ?
Re: Re: My Gf In Naija Just Told Me She Was Raped Today And Deflowered. by Omolola1(f): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
dat means u trust her? she was raped right? forget about it, let her go 2 d hospital 4 treatment and 4get about it~
Re: Re: My Gf In Naija Just Told Me She Was Raped Today And Deflowered. by 1105(f): 12:11am On Aug 10, 2010
Hmm, Nigerian gurls and stories,
She was raped.
(shakes head)
Instead of she to own up and say she lost it years ago
shes putting it on rape,
was she drugged, probably seduced cos she let herself in2 a tight situation
she tried sha, but it waznt good enough loosing out @ the 11th hour,

I dont believe that crap esp when the poster in question has been faithful~
Re: Re: My Gf In Naija Just Told Me She Was Raped Today And Deflowered. by manmustwac(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
The facts are you will never know the truth so just give her the benefit of the doubt and move on. But if u guys do end up making love when u return {without protection} and she gives you some sexually transmitted disease then you'll know that she was not telling you the truth.
Re: Re: My Gf In Naija Just Told Me She Was Raped Today And Deflowered. by honeric01(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
This is something no one can answer for you except the girl herself, does it mean she was alone when the thing happened? where in the school did it happen? why would she hide in an isolated place because of mere rain?

alot of questions need to be answered.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Killed Her Husband On Election Day / Hilarious Reply To A Scammer / BREAKING! Soldiers Demolishing The PH Home Of Ex N. Delta Militant Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.