Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana (23107 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
A lady took to Facebook to call out her sister's husband who according to her, married another lady after visiting Ghana for just 4 weeks. The lady who is looking for a means to reach out to the new bride, disclosed that her sister's husband who just married another lady had his master's degree sponsored by her sister and and also got his resident permit from her. 

Betty Pretty Naadu Lartey further revealed that the man identified as Daniel has been married to her sister since 2011, and they have a daughter who just turned one together. She added that the United States Immigration services have been duly informed. 

https://lailasnews.com/lady-calls-out-sisters-husband-who-married-another-lady-after-visiting-ghana-for-4-weeks/

lalasticlala

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by delugajackson: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Just 4 weeks of eating Ghanaian Jollof and Banku and he's already put a ring on it. That shows you the potency of Ghanaian jazz. I never knew Ghanaian ladies were this daring.

But on the bright side, I think this is good for our international relations. The husband was only trying to strengthen our international ties with our African neighbours. A true patriot that has the interest of his country at heart. That man is the real MVP.

27 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Dunnytt: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Banku-induced marriage.
Shito stew sef nearly do me strong thing back then in the days,fear Ghanaians lol.
#shoutout to Alfred our supplier

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by moriss33(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Him don chop Ghana Banku...forget US wife..but seriously no more US residency for the nigga...him na fool ooo

11 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dunnytt:
Banku-induced marriage.

Bakassi-induced wedding rather grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by G1STM0RE: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
cool
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Stephendeals: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
shocked

The hmmn must have been soo sweet he couldnt resist but to put a ring to it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Techcribsblog(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Tylexx(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Abeg Show Me the Man grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by slawomir: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Isoright
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by soberdrunk(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
N they say Ghana Jollof isnor" sweet....... angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Uyi168: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
So it's on fb she decided to call him out abi...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by naijjaman(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
guy messed up big time

some guys go see good lady wey help them

still dey mumu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by shachris02: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
poor man just tested some superior p*ssy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by AntiWailer: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
he has been dating her since.

4 weeks ko

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
where is he from undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by melanch(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
Honestly, some guys get heart sha. Respect!

Improve your google rankings with high pr9 authority SEO backlinks 07085013051
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by davillian(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
The guy just married who he truly loves.
They might have been dating even before he travelled out self.
Nigerian women in the USA hmmmm let me not say anything. If you know you know

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Pepper31(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
I can't believe I just read dis

Pls how can I unread dis post

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by tiredoflife(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Simple thingz
The man should just claim he is a Muslim
Its as easy as that
Besides notifying immigration doesn't mean he will loose his papers
He maybe arrested but he can claim Islam.
And watch the law get confused

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by alujonjonkijon: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
before she finished the calling out,yet another married man has marry another wife in the same ghana.only a foolish wife will not accept that her hubby is biologically polygamous.wasted efforts .wasted calling out.even the judge that will hear your bigamy case in africa has four wives.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by davillian(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
moriss33:
Him don chop Ghana Banku...forget US wife..but seriously no more US residency for the nigga...him na fool ooo
Never under estimate the power of a tight juicy pusssy.
On a serious note the guy doesn't like the us wife and he only used her .
He might have been dating the GH girl since even before he traveled out.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
The lady who is looking for a means to reach out to the new bride, disclosed that her sister's husband who just married another lady had his master's degree sponsored by her sister and and also got his resident permit from her.

So because she sponsored his master's degree and resident permit, the man should not have a life of his own? With such situations, it is easy to tell that the man may be having it very rough and decided to come back home and settle down. African women living with their spouses abroad especially the United States are known to be very toxic in nature simply because of the gender rights accorded to women there.

He simply decided to come back home and remarry before the ex wife sends him to jail

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by pagorino(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
No b jazz, the guy is a chronic motherfucker cheat. He only used the sister to his own advantage by getting his 2nd degree n resident permit. But not to worry, karma is a bleeping bitch. The latest 5g wireless karma in town would hold him soon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by maberry(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
The guy own done set
American marital laws ordinarily favours the women even when they are wrong, how much less this

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by tiredoflife(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
I have a white friend whose wife was giving him headaches
He was in dubia
She left him for Canada with the kids
He just changed to Islam straight
And married another woman
She saw the pictures on Facebook
And went nuts
Now she has calmed down and praying my friend is nice to her again grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Why does a young handsome man like this have to have thought that the only way he could have ever achieved being successful in America was to get hitched, get half papers, use a woman to fund his education, bring in an innocent baby into the world, turn around abandon wife and child go back to Africa and settle down destroying two lives in the process scratch that three (new wife) forgetting America has laws and he only got PR, even if he is no longer willing to move back but intends to settle and enjoy his savings, was all this scheming and stress since 2011 worth it?

Same thing happened to our neighbor in England, Nigerian father abandons wife and two kids, remarries here, 20 odd years later life in ruins, 9ja children abandon him and face their mother, father trying to claim back children he once abandoned that had already been adopted by ex wifes new hubby.. So much drama

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Very silly guy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws? / Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily / After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.