Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP (46037 Views)

BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead / For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa / PDP Suspends Gamawa Babayo Garba, Deputy National Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by naptu2: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
It was announced yesterday that the PDP had suspended its deputy national chairman (north), Senator Babayo Gamawa, for anti-party activities.

See previous thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4946468/pdp-suspends-gamawa-babayo-garba

Well, the senator, who is also a member of Atiku Abubakar's campaign council, has now decamped to the APC less than 24 hours later.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1082745186504110080

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by alsudan: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Decamping from the PDP now guarantees one an express access to the dullard.

See them celebrating the disgruntled Babayo that was expelled from the PDP. The Lifeless is clearly a drowning man, so won't mind holding on to straws like Babayo.

225 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by NOC1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Chai why the sudden defection in PDP today?
Northern politics is a politics I fear so much because they talk less and do more.
No successful politician in the north is loud, but they own the game.

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Politicians don't care about the masses and it is well known, what is worrisome to me is that people are still here chanting their names as if their lives depend on it.

Nigerian youths what is happening? Can't you people make these men sweat from their hairs when it is time for elections?

81 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Alepa(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
NOC1:
More to come cheesy
Wailers will die of heartache grin grin

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Sam0(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Every knows President Buhari will win.no one wants to be in d camp of the loser.Sai Baba

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Alepa(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
NOC1:
Northern politics is a politics I fear so much because they talk less and do more.
No successful politician in the north is loud, but they own the game.
Confirm

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by yarimo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
I pity anyone that thinks ATIKU can defeat president BUHARI in 2019 presidential election. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Shikini: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Bye bye to him.

PDP expelled him few days ago

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Alepa(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sam0:
Every knows President Buhari will win.no one wants to be in d camp of the loser.Sai Baba

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Alepa(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
I saw two particular loud mouth wailers viewing the thread moments ago .
But they quickly ran away with tears flowing down their faces and they didn’t drop any comment grin grin

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by olajizz01(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
This will be the next level of looters and their looting party after Buhari has been declared winner in febuhari .

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin grin
A whole PDP Deputy Chairman....Chai

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by AroleOduduwa(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thank God PDP expelled him, he would have leak all vital info to the enemies, APC should watch out for this man

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Mystick: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
He had already been expelled before his defection. This is the only thing left for him to do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by gurunlocker: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Later, this same people will be shouting PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. grin

Yet, they keep signing and accepting PDP bigwigs. grin

Who are they deceiving exactly? grin grin grin

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by naijjaman(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Traitors everywhere. Those who outed and sacked him should be thanking their God right now.

That is if he hasn't done serious damage already. Be careful of those you call your friends cheesy undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Emmaonowu1: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
OK they should continue next month is Failbuhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by anambraamaka: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yeye
Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by ifymadu: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Only God will forgive these politicians, they sleep in one party and wake up in another. This shows that all the parties lack identity/ideology, just a bunch of selfish thieving individuals desperately looking for continuity in looting of public funds.

Meanwhile, what is it with this Islamic Egyptian brotherhood sign they all display? Is the APC affiliated to the brotherhood sect?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by femmy2010(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
4 + 4

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by godwinstringed1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by sukerefakere(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
cheesy
Transfer window still on

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by iammo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin

this is the most boring election season have ever witnessed.

I just hope Sowore or Oby comes second after buhari wins, so this morons in PDP and Atiku with their Ipob counterpart can disappear from our media space forever...

Sowore, Oby and Moghalu seem to be a better opposition with facts, figures and common sense.
their campaign ideas can be adopted by the winners unlike PDP's childish meaningless campaign of NNPC sales, leaked tapes and false allegation.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by olajizz01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Shikini:
Bye bye to him.
PDP expelled him few days ago

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by nothingspoil70: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
anambraamaka:
Yeye
Sorry the thing dey pain you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Sufisunni: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
alsudan:
Decamping from the PDP now guarantees one an express access to the dullard.

See them celebrating the disgruntled Babayo that was expelled from the PDP. The Lifeless is clearly a drowning man, so won't mind holding on to straws like Babayo.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
...party defections should not be allowed during election period...what benefit will this man's defection bring to APC...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by GavelSlam: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
He knows.
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Alepa:
I saw two particular loud mouth wailers viewing the thread moments ago .
But they quickly ran away with tears flowing down their faces and they didn’t drop any comment grin grin
bro if I no lie, na you get account with moniker "olohundejo"

1 Like

Re: Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP by Dunnytt: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Okay I don't do politics but I think this should drop here...........what if PDP had deliberately suspend the deputy then plant him in APC so it will look like defection to get necessary info or another twist to the story, what if APC was the first party to have planted him in PDP from the onset?
I didn't blame them but my fellow youth who comes here and argue over this old crooks while they loot our future among them in closed room and be keeping front to look like they are sworn enemies while outside.Just ask yourself while you see pictures of their children graduating overseas while they admonished you to study here,shey ASUU just showed how they value education in this country.Healthcare?At least jetting out of the country for "check up" is a normal thing now to them nah?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva / President Buhari Calls Super Eagles On Phone: #World Cup 2018 / EndSARS: Ezekwesili Reacts To FG's Threat To Sanction CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.