Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye (26385 Views)

Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) / Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / It Is Only In Nigeria People Are Asking People Which School They Went To- P.O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by axcerin: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Recalls that Dino Melaye’s son, Josh who shared a tweet from Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, said they have no light in their house and he has to buy water for himself and his other siblings. He further disclosed that policemen still stationed around their home, restrict visitors from visiting them.

Senator Dino Melaye finally speaks, denies claim that his son, Josh shared any post on social media.

He revealed that his son and daughter are in school and did not send any message on IG, they are from all fake accounts.

Dino wrote on Instagram;

My son and daughter did not send any message on IG. All fake accounts. My kids are in school.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/my-kids-are-in-school-they-did-not-send-any-message-on-ig-dino-melaye

2 Likes

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by axcerin: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by Ay77(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
You mean Dino typed this Instagram

I thought he passed out!! cry grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by sarrki(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dinosaur abi nah dino

Play all your drama

The police are ready for you

They are also ready to play it childish and dirty with upu

10 Likes

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by ZombieTAMER: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ay77:
You mean Dino typed this Instagram

I thought he passed out!! cry grin

When they will come for you

May you have people to turn to..

Where you are right now... Dino was there in 2015

Life is turn by turn

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by ZombieTAMER: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
sarrki:
Dinosaur abi nah dino
Play all your drama
The police are ready for you
They are also ready to play it childish and dirty with upu

Isn't it time you left social media?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by morikee: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Haha
Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by hisexcellency34: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dino please sharapp.... Go and apologise to Jonathan for all the rubbish you said about him
Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by Pulsenaija: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lol
Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by wakaman: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Like father, like son.

3 Likes

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by godwinstringed1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin
Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by okadoo: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
DINO U ARE A FOOL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by IjebuWarrior: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
God bless the kids but, na so so Thunder go fire you, I swear! angry

1 Like

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by zlantanfan: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
I had stated before it was a scammer who wanted to cash in on attention now for later.

But dino has time for the gram and yet in comma

3 Likes

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by ExAngel007(f): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
which school
Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
chieftroller002:
shocked

My kids are in school
Reminds me of ASUU strike

And some useless sets of youths are shouting and protesting that dino should be released

Dino no go die better
But before he die, he must mad
Bush man Private universities don't go on strike

6 Likes

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by gabicon: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
But senator Ben 10, said your children are without electricity and water in your Abuja mansion.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by Justbeingreal(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
undecided

Liesssssss everywhere...

Since APC took charge in 2015. Lie is the new motto of Nigeria.....

We don't know what's real and what's fake anymore....
Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by SEONaijaExpert: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
I wondered what would be going on in the mind of Dino kids, seeing the nuisance their father is performing on TV.

4 Likes

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by Blessedness456: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
I thought Mr Common Sense said his kids were in darkness at HOME since police refused AEDC to reconnect his light? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by imran147(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Fake by foot....No more sympathetic for you Mr Melaye

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by obembet(f): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
I have warned you guys to not to see PDP APC as solution to Nigeria problem. This guys are not different. Imagine Dino say his son and daughter are in school and u dey nairaland dey shout next level, akikulate. Use ur brain now or else fino kids will become your children Leader tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by 77up(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
This idiot still access gram shocked
Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by NovusHomo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
axcerin:
Recalls that Dino Melaye’s son, Josh who shared a tweet from Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, said they have no light in their house and he has to buy water for himself and his other siblings. He further disclosed that policemen still stationed around their home, restrict visitors from visiting them.

Senator Dino Melaye finally speaks, denies claim that his son, Josh shared any post on social media.

He revealed that his son and daughter are in school and did not send any message on IG, they are from all fake accounts.

Dino wrote on Instagram;

My son and daughter did not send any message on IG. All fake accounts. My kids are in school.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/my-kids-are-in-school-they-did-not-send-any-message-on-ig-dino-melaye

This is the problem with these dumb a@@ politicians. Does it mean that because your kids are in school they cannot use Instagram?
Re: My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye by enemyofprogress: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
They did, I sawed it

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison / 80 Cameroonian Paramilitary Police Officers Invade Cross River Community / CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.