Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room (921 Views)

My Father In-law Sent Me Packing Out Of My Matrimonial Home, Man Tells Court / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? / An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by sky95: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
I came in seeing a man not known to me not only in my room but also on top of my wife.
Am i to divorce my wife or go through the matrimonial vows which says that we are one and it is for better for worse.
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by Blueice4re(f): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
Go through your matrimonial vows,please if you love God please forgive her.
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by Omolola1(f): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
forgive her? after sleeping wit anoda man in your house! well, its ur choice
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by Tosinville(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
Na fire go burn 4 better 4 worst, another man messin wit ma wife in my bed? 9mm gon judge immediately on dat dude nd 4 my wh0re i called wife will leave my house straight up gbam!!!
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by Pukkah: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
Blueice4re:

Go through your matrimonial vows,please if you love God please forgive her.

How practical is this religious advice? You think things can ever be the same? The incident has destroyed a major ingredient of a blissful union: trust. It is one thing to forgive and it is another matter to forget. It might even be unnatural to expect anyone to forget that kind of thing.
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by omoadam: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
hey my ppl,been in this so called western would for long long time ago,got all a normal man should have but no child yet,dated white women for yrs still no child,we,ve tried hospital show,doctors says i,m alright with sperm test but woman not completely alright.i decided to go down to naija,dated 2 seperate girls for 2 to 3 yrs,both always tell me they got pregnant but my ppl,up till now,i never see any pikin yet,pls advice.na waooooo,i tire sef.
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by fubiluv: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
Is that a joke?
How can your wife do that?that's the height.If am a man i won't take that pls.
Maybe not divorce immediately but something has to be done.Tell her parents or something, she should go to her father house for now.
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by slex(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2010
What!!!! she no even fear? 4 ur own house on top ur own bed? Hope you both dnt hav kids anyway it doesent matter; If u ae really in love or still in love give her last warning, but if u don tire dude get her out of ur hse pronto
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by deniyor: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
Forgive her. Talk and work things out. Figure out what went wrong and what can be remedied. Trust will come over time.

I can't believe I just wrote that
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by Blueice4re(f): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
Listen to ur selfs speak, asking him to send his wife away is not fair,  have you all considerd her reasons for her action. Am not saying what she did was right, but for the love of God forgive her please. what if it was the woman that caught her hubby will you guys not as her to forgive him, @ poster please, please forgive her i know is too had to, but we are all humans please do this and God will bless you.
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by kilakhan(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2010
divorce her for what? it was just Olu the plumber checking if all the faucets are in order!
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by sonuga(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
Forgive ko forgive ni . Na so e easy ?.u better send anm comot for ur house befor u start to dey send one Bastard Pikin go Havard !lol
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by boomssey(f): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2010
@poster,pls tak tins ez but i agree wiv wot sombody sed dat u suld let her parents knw cos if u jst kip quiet all in d name of luv n vows she wont knw d gravity of wot she has done.tell her families n c their reactions.
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by deniyor: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2010
3some opportunity be that. You can pretend you and your wife are having a threesum ryt there. She won't even be able to refuse.
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
I think our larwwwdd himself will understand if you bury them both alive.
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by kokoye(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2010
A wife that will cheat on you will kill you.

In a case where she brings the man on to your matrimonial bed, you are already dead.

You need to be raised like Lazarus.
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by Alexia(f): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
Well, what your wife has done is defintely BAD, however i think you should endeavor to find out what prompted her to behave this way. No woman gets up just like that to do this kind of thing. nothing pass arrangement. She's your wife, try to work things out. Everybody makes mistakes and deserves a second chance to right their wrongs. Remember, it's not advisable to wash your dirty linnen in public. i know u must be shocked, dissapointed and all but try to keep calm. communication is the key.
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by slap1(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2010
Have u cheated on her b4? (no insult intended).
Re: An Unknown Man On My Matrimonial Room by osofrank: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
if i be u i go climb untop them nd fuk them both to death. regardless of condom or whethr im be homo or forni. sad[url][/[i][/i]url]

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Her Alone? / Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind / Just Tell Us How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.