Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,539 members, 7,801,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu (28746 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Naijaalive(m): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2019

National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu on Friday stated that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar abandoned Lagos State when he was in office.

The former Lagos governor said Atiku, then vice president, failed to act when the Obasanjo government seized the state’s local government allocation.

Tinubu spoke in Abuja when he received the representatives of traditional rulers from South West States led by Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.

“Atiku was Vice President of this country when the local government allocation for Lagos state was seized. When we led a protest to Atiku then, he said go away. Go and comply.

“Without those allocation, you cannot bring development. When we said we needed power to power Lagos and the industrial base in our region, they said no”, Daily Trust quoted him as saying.

“They were taking away N250 million from our allocation every month for being innovative and creative. Everywhere we turn, they rejected us and punished us. But we never gave up.

“Today, we are in that progressive development championed and led by President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank you for not looking back. Thank you for visiting and encouraging him.

“I am very happy and proud of the very promising situation. When you have the endorsement of your Royal fathers, it means you have the people with you and the voice of the people is the voice of God. I am elated.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/what-obj-atiku-did-to-me-during-Governor-so-painful-unforgettable-tinubu.html

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/11/apc-vs-pdp-tinubu-reveals-atiku-lagos-governor/amp/

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by amaniro: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2019
All these stories just for election that's in one month time undecided

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Kingosytex(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2019
so this is payback time...its just a matter of weeks before buhari is sent back to daura or atiku is beaten blue, black, yellow, red, brown and even white at the polls

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by helinues: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2019
Fake news.

Atiku and Tinubu can never exchanged words publicly

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Alepa(m): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2019
amaniro:
All these stories just for election that's in one month time undecided
Shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2019
Atiku was Vice President of this country when the local government allocation for Lagos state was seized. When we led a protest to Atiku then, he said go away. Go and comply.

That is more of the reason why every sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are telling him to either go away now or GO TO AMERICA!

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by JasonScoolari: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2019
But the mouth odor general was hailing Atiku and singing his praises during the last elections.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by emmyw(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Nonsense Stories, Whether You Forget Or Not, How Is It My Business? It's Only During Election That Every Idiot Will Start Talking Rubbish, Non Of Them Is Talking About The Productivity And Progress Of This Country, They Are Just Shading Each Other Everyday! Sometimes I Use To To Think That 99% Of Nigeria Politicians Lack Common Sense!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Pedagogueeye: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Atiku failed to act. Hmm. Tinubu can Femi Pedro or all your numerous deputies act in such a situation

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by ArmaniUhuru: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Lie kill you there. Coward.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Naijaalive:

National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu on Friday stated that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar abandoned Lagos State when he was in office.

The former Lagos governor said Atiku, then vice president, failed to act when the Obasanjo government seized the state’s local government allocation.

Tinubu spoke in Abuja when he received the representatives of traditional rulers from South West States led by Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.

“Atiku was Vice President of this country when the local government allocation for Lagos state was seized. When we led a protest to Atiku then, he said go away. Go and comply.

“Without those allocation, you cannot bring development. When we said we needed power to power Lagos and the industrial base in our region, they said no”, Daily Trust quoted him as saying.

“They were taking away N250 million from our allocation every month for being innovative and creative. Everywhere we turn, they rejected us and punished us. But we never gave up.

“Today, we are in that progressive development championed and led by President Muhammadu Buhari. Thank you for not looking back. Thank you for visiting and encouraging him.

“I am very happy and proud of the very promising situation. When you have the endorsement of your Royal fathers, it means you have the people with you and the voice of the people is the voice of God. I am elated.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/what-obj-atiku-did-to-me-during-Governor-so-painful-unforgettable-tinubu.html

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/11/apc-vs-pdp-tinubu-reveals-atiku-lagos-governor/amp/
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Richdad50(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2019
I thought they were friends. Rallying a region against a man who has done his people no wrong but him.

#Richdad

11 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by sparog(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2019
So now na payback time abi??
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Carpito: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2019
See as south west dey look pdp

6 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2019
This monkey is a liar..

And u gave him the presidential ticket in the defunct ACN, you also bought shares from him at INTEL.

Only zombies will believe you, that's why there are zombies to be lied to.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by intruxive(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2019
grin
They thought we were joking abi, oh they didn't know we were once the strongest EMPIRE in Africa.
Tinubu has united the yorubas as a single force... sit back watch how they tremble at the reality of a single yoruba front cool

7 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by iammo(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2019
grin
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2019
Apc President to APC governors na direct wire but PDP president to APC governors need password, everybody just dey fight for easy access to destroy Nigeria
Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2019
Tinubu is one the founding fathers of nigeria's problem

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by jchioma: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2019
So painful that you bought his shares at Intels?

29 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by PlsBanMe: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2019
Yet, exactly twelve years ago when Obasanjo was about to leave office, he cried out that Atiku was corrupt and Tinubu quickly decided to use Atiku has his party's presidential candidate. Atiku was so good that Tinubu used him has his candidate and aggressively campaign for Atiku even though Buhari was also contesting at the time.

Tinubu praised Atiku to high heavens while he condemn Buhari and Yar'Adua who was also contesting at the time.

Today because Tinubu is benefitting from Buhari and want to succeed him, he is condemning Atiku who he once said was the best.

Politicians are always after their self interests.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Seun360(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
so this is payback time...its just a matter of weeks before buhari is sent back to daura or atiku is beaten blue, black, yellow, red, brown and even white at the polls

Why deceive yourself, typical of we Nigerians sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by micimmortal01: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2019
Anytime ds man talks, all I see is thief, thug,self centered mudafoka!

13 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2019
Obasanjo, your brother from the waste was president at that time. I hope you'd never forgive him also.

Anyway, whatever comes from wasteman, should never be taken seriously. They speak from both sides of their mouth.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Pekele007: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2019
Opolo eyes no be open eyes. grin

9 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by jchioma: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2019
So painful that you bought his shares at Intels? You can only deceive your zombie followers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2019
This monkey is a liar..

And u gave him the presidential ticket in the defunct ACN, you also bought shares from him at INTEL.

Only zombies will believe you, that's why there are zombies to be lied to.

But when buhari cancelled standard rail line guage in the 1980s and other development projects, you repackaged him for Nigerians shouting change.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2019
King of LOOTERS. Are u not ATIKU's right hand man and co- shareholders? Deceiving mumu people as u

15 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by awuf2008: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2019
Nobody can decide who win the South West election, including Tinubu.

16 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2019
King of LOOTERS. Are u not ATIKU's right hand man and co- shareholders? Deceiving mumu people as usual

6 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by Mmlanrehh(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2019
Initially it was OBJ that refused the funds to be paid . Fast forward to when he was the presidential candidate of the ACN, he totally forgot what Atiku did to him then and then in 2015 when his anointed candidate was campaigning and Atiku funded the campaign with his resources, I guess Tinubu totally lost his memory then but now that he his running under another platform one way or the other Tinubu factory settings has been restored...

All I want to say is that they don't really care about us . I pray Nigerians get it right somedays

4 Likes

Re: What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu by jobsmiths(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2019
When Atiku was with them at APC all dis didn't happened he was a complete Saint.....i see, Thug Landlord of Lagos. You need sm1 2 do U like Mc Oluomo

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today / Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.