Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 AM

Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo (58628 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2019
A gallant Nigerian soldier has sent out a lovely message to his wife, Adama, while fighting the Boko Haram insurgents at the battlefield. 

The courageous soldier who professed love for his partner with bullets, revealed that he's ready to die for his country as he wrote the emotional message with mixed feelings. 

The message was shared by Sadiq Muktar who works with Doctors Without Borders. It reads; 

The indications are very strong, I may not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write this lines that may fall under your eye when I shall be no more.

With full of pleasure and sadness, it may be one of my severe conflict and deadly to us. Not my will, but thine O God, be done. If it is necessary that I should fall on the battlefield for my country, I am ready. I have no misgivings about, or lack of confidence in, the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter.

I know how strongly you are, please always put me in your prayers, we shall met again. yours your one and only.#Istandwiththemilitary

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/nigerian-soldier-at-the-battlefield-professes-love-for-wife-with-bullets.html

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Emmzy201(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2019
So sweet
I decided to pay my girlfriend a surprise visit. when I got to her house, I met my brother in her sitting room.
My girlfriend was shocked when she saw me but she quickly composed herself, took my brother by his hand and introduced him to me as her cousin.
My blood brother is my girlfriend's cousin

391 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by delugajackson: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2019
My respect just doubled for the men of the military. For putting their lives on the line for the peace and safety of our country. Some of them die on their mission and never get to see their families again.

The most painful part is falling at the hands of those uncircumcized religious nuts. It takes the grace of God for one to embark on a journey such as this and come out alive. May the good Lord preserve the souls of all the good men in the theatre of war.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by cenaman(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2019
He must be an Hausa or Afonja, IPOB soldier can not say this because they re not patrotic citizen, GOD bless u, u must defeat ur enemy and come back to ur lovely wife hail and hearty.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Evablizin(f): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2019
cenaman:
He must be an Hausa or Afonja IPOB soldier can not say this because they re not patrotic citizen, GOD bless u, u must defeat ur enemy and come back to ur lovely wife hail and hearty.
Huh?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2019
To think what these gallant men face nothing is share devilish and dehumanizing.

Staying away from wife and kids without hope of ever seeing them again is huge sacrifice.

God bless every committed soldier.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by mytime24(f): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2019
H

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by IMASTEX: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2019
Okay na
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2019
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THINGY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by sparog(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by teamb: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2019
Love is sweet

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND/PAYPAL FUND @YOUR RATE

INSTANT FUNDING

https:///2348095451718
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by sfsmng: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MyGeneration(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2019
cenaman:
He must be an Hausa or Afonja IPOB soldier can not say this because they re not patrotic citizen, GOD bless u, u must defeat ur enemy and come back to ur lovely wife hail and hearty.
una dae try o. With all these hate revolving around you people against your fellow human being you would still go down on your knees and pray to God to help you. The irony of life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2019
No big deal
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MzErica(f): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2019
angry
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Realdeals(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2019
I pity and salute the gallantry of our soldiers, until Injustice, which is the root cause of Boko Haram and other uprising is address, I doubt their can be peace.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by hammerFC: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2019
Na the bullet, wey u go take finish her and her secret Lover be that?

Bastard Korofo!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Centcanada: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2019
Na love you go profess? You better go do your job ooo. I no day for Adams love oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Pulsenaija: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by hammerFC: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Centcanada:
Na love you go profess? You better go do your job ooo. I no day for Adams love oooo

The Korofo should leave love for us Humans to enjoy.

Python no dey love, na deadly killer.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by olisaEze(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2019
In the movies, people that do stuff like this always end up dead!

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by PHIPEX(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2019
I feel your love and pain, raw patriotism! I pray you return stronger.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by slawomir: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2019
Isoright

Rest in peace soldier
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by thorpido(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2019
Courageous soldier.
Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Oweku: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2019
POWER OF LOVE...MEAN WHILE DOWN HERE CHINEDU IS POUNDING HIS ADAMA shocked
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Topmaike007(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2019
So pathetic and touching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.